The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Missions UPDATED EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Missions UPDATED EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Missions UPDATED EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Missions UPDATED EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Missions UPDATED EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Missions UPDATED EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Missions UPDATED EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Missions UPDATED EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Missions UPDATED EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Missions UPDATED Vote_lcapMissions UPDATED Voting_barMissions UPDATED Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Missions UPDATED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Missions UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Missions UPDATED   Missions UPDATED EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 am

I set up missions thread, but it's not fully worked out yet, so until that's done, i'll open it back up, and the'll ready to use, so please wait, Thanks

Z

Last edited by Lelouch Ryou on Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Missions UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Mission UPDATED   Missions UPDATED EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

I wanna get the missions running shortly, but for right now they won't serve much purpose but for people to gather and fight evil, save a princess, or whatever the mission is about. Missions can be put up by anyone, and can be completed by anyone. They might give some sort reward later, but as of right now they just be for fun.

The way it'll work is that someone will post a mission, detailing what they need to do, why there doing it, and how many should go at it. These threads can be open closed that's up to you deicide. To give an example someone my post a mission about saving Princess Peach (I assume you've played a Mario game before), This could be done by one person as Mario, and if you wanted two people, the other could be Luigi, and then someone would have to bowser (Note: People how take on the role of evil forces or boss character, has to come up with traps, problems, and things that make the hero's job hard) Then people would take in turn posting how Mario rescuing Peach. E.i Boswer might describe a puzzle or play an evil mini boss, Then Mario would try to figure it out or kill the boss, This would continue until Mario fails, or successes and then would move on to the next challenge, until he reaches peach.

Note there doesn't have to someone playing the bad guy, the people playing as the heroes can just make it up as the go along. There are no limits of how long or how silly you can make these missions, there just for fun and hopefully we can make really interesting stories.

Again just for fun there are no rewards yet, I just hope you guys have fun with this, and I hope this made sense, so enjoy
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

Missions UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions UPDATED   Missions UPDATED EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:07 am

Once a mission has been accepted, that person make a thread in "In progress" under the tiltle of the mission, and when it's completed just put "Completed" at the end of the name, So I can move it into "Completed" thread. I think that's all to it at the moment, I'll keep you updated if you have trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missions UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missions UPDATED   Missions UPDATED Empty

Back to top Go down

Missions UPDATED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Missions-
Jump to: