The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_lcapInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Voting_barInteresting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Izayoi points and laughs at her for a few minutes. He wipes his eyes and looks at her "I'm a demigod.. That creature that just stuck her tongue out at you was a small fairy.. The guy I'm hoping will come is a god.. There are many different kind of gods and the all normally live in the place hear the garden of games.." He shows her his heart and explains that if a person has a heart like his somewhere on their body they are probably a demigod, and the weakness and strengths of a demigod.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:49 am

Miia looked down feeling really stupid when Izayoi laughed at her. She didn't really pay attention to anything Izayoi said after that.

Yuki appeared. "Izayoi. What do you want?" Yuki asked cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Izayoi looks at Yuki and smirks "I'm here for a fight I've been bored.. So that was a stupid question.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 pm

"Whatever. What are the terms and your bet?" Yuki asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Izayoi thinks for a moment and smirks "It's a hand to hand fight first one to stay down for more then 2 minutes is out.." He chuckles and thinks about what he wanted to bet. "I'll bet my memories.. Your bet.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:02 pm

"I'll bet this." Yuki said holding just a one dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 pm

Izayoi blinks and looks at Yuki "A dollar that's no fun.." He crosses his arms and chuckles "But fine.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Yuki chuckled. "Then let's start." He hit Izayoi hard in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Izayoi gasps at the sudden hit and flies backwards. He smirks happily and lands on his feet. "Alright!!" He runs at Yuki and kicks him hard in the side.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Yuki grabbed Izayoi's foot, the kick still hit, but Yuki had a grab on Izayoi's foot. Yuki pulled Izayoi close and slammed him into the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Izayoi cries out as a small rock hits his heart. "Damn!! Not fair!" He glares at Yuki and tries to get up.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Yuki shrugged and kicked Izayoi in the side hard.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Izayoi groans and forces himself up. He coughs up some blood and throws a punch at Yuki. But it was like a slow motion punch since he was forcing himself to move.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Yuki grabbed Izayoi's fist and threw it back down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Izayoi glares at him and tries to throw another punch.

Kuro appears and stops Izayoi. "Stop your hurting yourself and your at your limit if you keep trying to move you'll die.." She looks at Yuki and crosses her arms "You should've said stop when his heart was hit!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Yuki looked at Kuro then at Izayoi then at Kuro again. "Didn't expect him to be a demi-god. We've gotten plenty of fake ones before." Yuki said.

Miia was nowhere in the area.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Kuro blinks and sighs "That's true but didn't you notice he couldn't move Yuki? You would've got into a lot of trouble if Izayoi had died.. You might have had you god title taken from you.. You need to be a little more careful.." She looks around and looks at Izayoi "Where's your friend you came in with?"

Izayoi blinks and looks at where Miia had been. He groans softly and blinks as the small fairy form before kisses him. Izayoi glows for a moment and he was able to move again "Thanks.." He smiles at the fairy. "So did either of use win? I need to know before I run off and forget what I'm looking for.."

Kuro looks at Yuki "I'll let you decide I guess.. I came into the fight a little late.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:03 pm

"The fight was until someone couldn't get up. I suppose I won, but i'll leave this a draw since i didn't expect you to be a demi-god." Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Kuro smiles and kisses his cheek "Your still sweet.. Next time I'll be sure to be here when the fight starts.." She giggles and looks at Izayoi "Go find your friend!"

Izayoi nods his head and runs off. "Miia!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Miia was in an old, dark, abandoned factory, but Miia didn't know where she was. The fairy girl from before, with the help of some other people, took Miia and tied her up and blindfolded her and left her in the corner of that factory. It was so cold, Miia felt like she was going to die because since she was a Lamia, she was cold blooded.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Izayoi sighs upset that he wasn't able to find Miia. He had looked almost every where in the gardens. The fairy tried to keep him from the old factory that was built before the garden of games was made. He waves her off and walks into the factory carefully "Miia!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:27 pm

"I-Izayoi?" Miia asked feeling freezing cold and out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Izayoi quickly finds her and pulls her out of the factory. He pulls the blindfold off her. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Miia shook her head no. "It's so cold... so freezing..." Miia was visually shivering and her eyes were almost dazed over, she needed to warm up and fast.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Izayoi picks her up and runs as fast as he could to the sun mountain. He sets her in a sunny place "Hows that?" He holds her in his arms close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)   Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting! Maybe I'll stick around..(Fukuro)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next