The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Lost memories found?(fukuro) Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Lost memories found?(fukuro) Vote_lcapLost memories found?(fukuro) Voting_barLost memories found?(fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Lost memories found?(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Lost memories found?(fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Valentino giggles as he jumps through a portal landing on the roof of city hall. He pants lightly and sticks his tongue out. "Haha couldn't get me this time their Toto! So give me the bag of fried fish!" He smiles as the Dragon tosses the bag to him. "Remember don't let anyone in wonderland know I'm back yet.." He waves to the Dragon as the portal closes.

He sits down and sighs softly. "That was fun.." He starts to eat the fish humming softly. "I wonder where I am.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Garlon lit a cigarette and took a long drag before puffing out the smoke. He was leaned up against the city hall building. He was waiting for one of the world government agents who said they would meet him there to exchange information about himself. "Where the hell is he..." Garlon said tapping on his sheathed katana.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Valentino smiles as he finishes the bag and jumps down from the roof. He rolls a little and lets out a oof. "I guess I should've walked the air.. Oops.." He laughs lightly and stands up looking at Garlon. "Hi.." He waves at him and walks over to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Garlon takes a second drag to finish the cigarette and stamps it out, letting out a puff of smoke. "You the informant?" Garlon asked looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Valentino blinks and raises an eyebrow. He thinks for a moment and smiles. That seemed like it would be fun. Coming to the human world was always fun. "Uh yes!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"Alright, where's the file?" Garlon asked, doubting that he was the informant.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Valentino blinks and looks at him. He could just make a random file appear the worst that could happen is this guy call him a liar. He smiles and snaps his fingers and a random file appears. "This one?" He laughs lightly and hums softly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Garlon blinked unimpressed. He quickly grabbed Valentino by his jacket and pushed him against the city hall building. "I'm not in the mood for any games." Garlon said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Valentino gasps as he gets pushed against the building. He holds his hands up and laughs nervously. "But I love games and stuff like that.. Sorry I'm not that person your looking for but I'm Valentino the creator of Wonderland nice to meet you~"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Garlon sighed and let go of Valentino. "Wonderland is just a fairy tale."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Valentino puffs out his cheeks and crosses his arms. "Take that back! Wonderland is real I made it!" He turns his back to Garlon and he draws a door with his finger. A door appears and he opens it "Come in here!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Garlon thought it over for a moment, he figured that Valentino was just some mage, not an uncommon thing now a days. But either way, he kept his right hand on his katana's sword handle. "You first." Garlon said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:22 pm

Valentino rolls his eyes "Fine!" He walks through and looks at him "See nothings going to happen to you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Garlon followed Valentino through the door way. "Fine." Garlon kept himself at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Valentino giggles and spins around "Welcome to wonderland.. Over there is the red queens castle, the clock tower.. Over here is the mafia mansion that is fighting over who the new hatter should be since the other one has been missing.. Hhmm oh and the amusement park is that way then there I bunch of other things but that's the most important.." He smiles at Garlon and sticks his tongue out at him. "See can't say Wonderland is a fairy tale now.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Garlon smirked. "So then, where's your Alice, Mr. Wonderland?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Valentino looks at him and chuckles "All outsiders who come into Wonderland are Alices.. But if you want an actual Alice there is one.. Alice Mudd he's really funny.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Garlon rolls his eyes. "Alright, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Valentino laughs and smiles at Garlon. "Haha I showed you wrong! Give me a bag of fired fish now!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 am

"Bag of.. what?" Garlon asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:03 am

Valentino looks at Garlon and frowns. "Fired fish!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:06 am

"Yeah, I heard that part, but I want to know why." Garlon said still confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 am

Valentino blinks and looks at him confused. "Why? I'm hungry duh.." He laughs and smiles at him clinging to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:11 am

Garlon blinks and tried to push Valentino off his arm. "How about I just buy you lunch."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:13 am

Valentino smiles and claps his hands as he jumps around. "Alright but not here.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost memories found?(fukuro)   Lost memories found?(fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost memories found?(fukuro)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next