The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Vote_lcapDark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Voting_barDark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:37 am

"Thank you," Natsu said. "Happy you stay here this is something I have to do alone." He looked back at Mika. "Whenever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:57 am

Mika smiles and nods her head. She teleports them back near the castle. She pants lightly and leans down slightly. "I'm sorry this was as far as I could get us.. I'm still a little weak.. But I'll do my best to help you fight.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:50 am

Natsu just grinned. "Hey at least I didn't get motion sickness from the teleporting!!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:13 am

Mika looks at Natsu and giggles. She smiles at him and stands up straight. "You sure are funny Natsu."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Natsu looked up at the huge castle. "So zeref is somewhere in there? Well I guess we don't have too much time till that crazy guy gets back! Come on let's go find your boyfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Mika blinks and looks at him for a moment. "Boyfriend?" She looked confused and holds her head slightly trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Natsu smirked. "Oh come on you two like each other admit it!! You're lucky happy isn't here he would pick on you!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Mika blushes and looks at him. "I'm not sure who your talking about.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 4:44 am

Natsu laughed. "You know who I am talking about!!" As they walked into the castle. "My brother ZEREFFFFFFFFF." He sang as he skipped down the corridor. "Speaking of your boyfriend where do you think he would be at in this big castle?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Mika blinks and blushes lightly in embarrassment. She closes her eyes trying to remember. "I.. I think he's in the throne room Or maybe in his room.." She was slowly starting to remember bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:04 am

Natsu led her around the castle trying to find his brother. He finally found him in his room one of his hands tied to the post of the bed by a magical rope that would keep him drained and unable to move. Zeref was completely unconcious but Natsu could tell his death powers were building up if Natsu tried to wake him up while Mika was around she could possibly die if he exploded with that kind of power.
"Uh...maybe you should wait outside the castle. Wayyyyyy outside of the castle."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:00 am

Mika blinks and looks at Natsu. She looks at Zeref and shakes her head. "No I'll be ok. I want to make sure he's ok.. I'll ever put up a barrier I think I'm strong enough to hold it.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Natsu still looked at her worriedly. "I think Zeref would be pissed if you got hurt."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Mika looks at Natsu and sighs. "I think your right.. But still.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Natsu sighed. "Alright..." Natsu burned the magical rope off of him and tried to wake Zeref up. The black aura around Zeref started to grow more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:16 am

Mika watches Natsu and stands back against the corner of the room. She holds out her hands ready. A golden sphere appears around her.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 1:44 am

Zeref's flew open. "Natsu? What are you doing here and where's Dorian? Is Mika ok?" The black cloud grew worse.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:37 am

Mika went to move but stops. She couldn't lose focus just yet. "Zeref I'm ok."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:36 am

Zeref looked at her surprised she was here. He calmed down the black smoke disapearing. "Why do you have that shield up?" He asked weakly. Natsu smirked seeing the cloud disapear 'they loveeeee each other' he thought to himself but knew this was not the time to start that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Mika blinks and looks at him. She takes down the shield and goes over to him. "Well Natsu said your power might go crazy and was worried for my safety.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Zeref slowly nodded and then looked back up at Natsu. "Where's Dorian?"
"OH...you mean...THE SON YOU DECIDED TO NEVER TELL ME ABOUT IT WHO TRIED TO ATTACK THE GUILD! THAT DORIAN!" Natsu blew up on Zeref.
Zeref winced. "Yes that...Dorian...he's trying to take me and Mika's powers.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Mika looks at Natsu and laughs slightly. "Natsu calm down."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Natsu smirked. "Besides how did you even get a son."
Zeref looked away sadly. "Mavis..."
Natsu's jaw dropped. "You and very first fairy tail guild master had a child!?!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Mika blinks and looks at Zeref then Natsu.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:54 pm

"She's dead now obviously been dead for centuries. Immortal's don't get to have love lives and unfortunately my son is immortal too. And I don't think there is no stopping him." Zeref sighed. "It's better if you just take Mika far away from here till Dorian calms down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Mage (berry)   Dark Mage (berry) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage (berry)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next