The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_lcapKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Voting_barKing and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

King and Time (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Gray giggled and patted Ace on the back. "It's no trouble."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Ace smiles and chuckles. "Want to talk to anyone special? I'll take you to them."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Gray blinked and looked at Ace. "Like who?" Gray asked looking at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 19, 2017 4:06 am

Ace looks at Gray and hums scratching the back of his head. "Well uh that's a good question since I have no idea who you've already met! But I know everyone just name someone who you haven't met!" He chuckles and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Gray blinked and shrugged. "I can't really name someone who I haven't met. So I guess you can take me to meet random people.." Gray said looking at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 2:15 am

Ace blinks as he looks at Grey thinking it over. "Hmm I guess so.. But you could name off a persons title.. Do you know anyone's title?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Gray nodded. "I know plenty of titles. So how about... Knight?" Gray said pretty much just pulling the title randomly since it first came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Ace hums and rubs his chin as he thinks. "Uh well I'm a knight and I guess Arrow is too.. Tweedle dee and dum are probably knights too.. um I don't know if the four card brothers are knights.. have you met tweedle dee and dum?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:15 pm

"Alright." Gray said listening to Ace. "I can't recall meeting the twins before." Gray said looking at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Ace smiles nodding his head. "Alright twins it is!" He holds his hand leading him around looking for the twins. "Tweedle Dee and Dum where are you?"

The twins pop up and smile at Ace. "What do you want Ace?" They blink looking at Gray. "Big brother!" They cling to him and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Gray blinked when Ace held his hand to lead him to the twins. He looked at the twins and was a little confused as to why they suddenly clung to him. "Hello..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:16 pm

Tweedle Dee smiles and pulls on him. "Let's play! Come on!"

Tweedle Dum frowns looking at his brother. "No I want him to come with me!"

Ace sighs shaking his head. "Oh no.. You guys behave!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Gray blinked and looked at the twins. "Can you not play together?" Gray asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:21 pm

They blink and look at him before they smile. "Yeah yeah! Okay!!"

Ace blinks and holds out his hand. "Hey be.. be careful with those two! Who knows what they are planning."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Gray blinked and looked at Ace and held his hand. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Ace blushes slightly and looks at him. "Well uh.. it could be that their going to hurt you or try to do something um well dirty to you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Gray blinked. "Then why not come with me, be a knight for this king." Gray chuckled looking at Ace.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Ace blinks and looks at him. He smiles and laughs. "Alright! I'm not all that loyal to any king or queen so it doesn't matter to me who I serve."

Tweeedle Dee and Dum frown and sigh. "No fun!" They grab Gray and starts running.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Gray smiled and kept holding onto Ace's hand when Tweedle Dee and Dum started pulling him and running, so he was pulling Ace along.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:56 pm

Ace follows him and smiles.

Tweedle Dee and Dum frown slightly seeing Ace. They sigh and pull them to the forest. "Let's play here~"

Joker smirks as he appears holding onto Jiku and grabs Gray. "I'm borrowing him~" He disappears with him and appears in a different part of the party. He sets Jiku down and slides a hand into his shirt nipping his neck smirking at Gray. "Seems your done with thought of a war Gray? Or did having fun with the little mage make you forget~" He pulls Jiku closer and hums seeing him blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Time (Fukuro)   King and Time (Fukuro) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

King and Time (Fukuro)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18