The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Vote_lcapMeetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Voting_barMeetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Vote_lcapMeetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Voting_barMeetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Empty
PostSubject: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Soul stretches and walks down the road. he looks around to see if anyone wanted to hang out. he felt like meetin some new people and have a party with whoever wanted to. he fixs his hat and puts his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 am

(you and berry need to do an rp gosh lol)
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 pm

(we will she said she was thinkin about hoppin in one lolz.. wait that was me..)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 pm

(lol cool... tell her to get in this one dang it lol)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm

(why i dont want to..) lolz
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 pm

(just do it!)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 pm

(cant make me!)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 pm

(ummm yes i can)
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 pm

(no u cant bro..)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

(i have school with her.... i can just... tickle her to death....it could work...)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Berry walks down the road and looks around. "hmm i wonder what am going to do today.." she looks down the street and sees a white head of hair.. she blinks a few times "is that?... it cant be him... is it.."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:05 am

Soul looks up and smirks. he sees long blonde hair in pigtails and he sees cat ears and hears a bell. "yep thats her.." he laughs and walks up to her. he smirks widely "hey berry whats up? long time no see." he laughs and hugs her tight.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:11 am

Berry blinks and smiles happily. "oh my gosh soul i cant believe its you!!" she hugs him back just as tight. she giggles excitedly "what are you doing here? are you just passing through..am so happy to see you.. its been like forever.. how are you?" she jumps around and giggles more her eyes sprakling..
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:15 am

Soul smirks and laughs "your just as hyper as every i see.. i've been good.. gotin to some fights and stuff you know the normal.." he gets her to stop jumping "yea am kinda just passing through am going to stay alittle longer now tho cuz i found you.." he smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:30 am

Berry blushes lightly and giggles "your so silly soul.. you should stay for another reason!" she laughs and begins to walk "come on am heading to the market.." she grabs his hand and begins to run.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:49 am

Soul smirks "i was going to have a party too.." he laughs as she grabs his hand and drags him with her to the market. "ok sure berry i'll go with you to the market." he smiles and starts to run beside her. "maybe we'll met some more people there and then we can start up a party!"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:41 am

Leo was walking through the market with the longest shopping list she had ever seen. It was so long because every time she had gone to the markets before, something interesting had shown up and distracted her. By the time she had gotten home again, she had forgotten all about the shopping. She was now almost out of food. Her tummy growled and Leo sighed.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:02 am

Soul smirks as they walk through the market. he stops to look at some party decotations and he smiles. "hey berry how about you look at the party stuff and i'll go get the food and find some people!" he begins to walk toward the food part of the market.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:09 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok sounds like a plan! i cant wait to see the people you bring!" she giggles and hops over to him and begins to look at the party stuff.. "bye soul be good dont get into trouble!" she giggles as she sees him shrugs his shoulders in a maybe i will maybe i wont and give off one of his famous smirks. she goes back to look at the party stuff wondering on what to get for a party soul is going to throw.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:42 am

Leo was studying a melon which she was very unsatisfied with.
"I assure you that this is the highest quality fruit." The grocer was trying to convince her.
"Sir I have seen much fruit in my life and this melon has been over ripe for a few days." She put it down and walked into the crowd.
As soon as her attention was taken away from the melon she felt something interesting walking in her direction.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Soul pushes through the people. "wheres a good place to get party food.." he thought for a moment as he walked when he bummed into a girl. he shakes his head and looks at her "oh man am sorry.. are you ok.. normal i dont ask that but it was my fault.." he holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Leo grabbed hold of his hand and he helped her to her feet.
"That’s ok. In a crowed I'm hard to spot, so it's not really your fault." She detected something interesting.
"If you're looking for good party food, I might be able to help."

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 am

Soul looks at her "really cool.." he smiles "coulda help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:09 am

"Sure. Follow me." She led him through the crowd until they stopped out the front of a shop.
"This place has everything for a party."
"Zazoragi?"

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:25 pm

soul looks at the shop."cool its got everything that perfect.." he looks over at her "zazoragi whats thats?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!   Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetin new people cool bro. lets have a party!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next