The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Vote_lcapOpps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Voting_barOpps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Vote_lcapOpps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Voting_barOpps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Empty
PostSubject: Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)   Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Soul smirks and runs down the hall laughing. teachers are heard yelling and running after him. "you'll never catch me you never do why do you keep trying!?" he smirks more as the yelling sounds more mad. "not my fault i thought the teacher said to mix those to things together! no one got hurt i just exploded the room!" he laughs harder as he disappears and appears on the roof. the teachers sigh as he disappears.

Last edited by SoulEater on Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)   Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:29 am

Chii giggles as she hears all the racket outside the classroom. "hes at it again.." she smiles and sits on the desk and starts talking to her friends.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)   Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:07 am

Soul smirks and begins walk back downstairs again. "these teachers are so stupid!" he laughs loudly. "they can never catch me!" he reaches the hall chiis room was on and waited for everyone to get out of class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)   Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Opps Did i do that? explosion at the school..(open to everyone we need at least 2 more people lol)
Page 1 of 1