The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Vote_lcapIron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Voting_barIron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Vote_lcapIron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Voting_barIron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Empty
PostSubject: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Meghan was a bit annoyed with Grimalkin the damn gray cat, he praticlly was speaking in riddles and it was bothering her. How far to get to the summer court? She was tired and stressed, walking in the Wyldwood was slowly killing her.
"How much farther," she said whimpering, limping on her bad ankle and holding her sword tightly to her side.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Puck snickered. "Heh I know how this goes Princess," before she could protest he lifted her into his arms. "I'll carry you."
"Oy, cat how long till we get to summer court, since your not planning to tell us where exactly we are!" Puck called out to the gray cat.
"Almost there," he heard the cat softly growl.
Puck grinned from ear to ear and looked at Meghan. "Ah, I think I pissed him off...for the hundredth time..."
That made Meghan laugh and that was all Puck needed to have enough energy to carry them all the way to the Summer Court.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Meghan cuddled into Puck's embrace. Thank-full that her friend was there with her, she relaxed in his arms feeling pressure release from her ankle. Puck took her sword and put it in his sheath. They were a couple yards away from the Gray cat now.
"If I'm slowing you down then I can walk," she whispered in his ear but that wasn't enough Grimalkin heard them.
"Yes Goodfellow, do hurry up." The cat called back to them.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

"Aye and there he goes shootin' off my last name for all the wyldwood cratures to hear, very bad timing Grimalkin."
"Well if any of them come out running to kill you, I know they have a reason."
Puck smiled. "Yes they would," he mumbled.
Puck aka Robin Godfellow was the master of pranks. He just couldn't help it. So pissing off a few people here and there was normal.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Meghan sighed wondering who Puck could have made angry this time. But the moment was short lived when a faery creature did come out of the woods. "Robin Goodfellow! Bad mistake coming in these part of the woods!"
Meghan gasped seeing a faery with a scar over its right eye. A scar Puck probably gave him. He had a dagger in hand.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:00 am

Puck burst out laughing. "Ah, they just keep coming in numbers don't they! Sorry Princess but your sitting this one out!" Puck gently rested Meghan on a log and turned to face the summer faery. Pulling out his dagger. He heard Grimalkin sigh. "This is boring already!" he heard the cat huff.
Puck rolled his eyes and put his best poker face on but ended up burst out laughing and pointing at the angry faery. "Ah I know you, I stole your cows at your farm and put them in Queen Mab's court," Puck giggled.
"No that was my twin brother... your the idiot who got me almost executed for a prank you framed on me, causing me to get this disgusting scar!" he snarled.
Puck frowned. "Oh right," then Puck smiled. "Well don't feel bad or left out, I've done to others!"
"Yeah well it will be the last!" he said charging towards Puck.
Puck only stood there grinning, and at the last second disappearing morphing into two Pucks.
"Hell yes!"
The first Puck quickly picked Meghan up and ran. "Let's go Cat! Hurry up lookie whos the slow one now!" he huffed and ran in the forest leaving the faery to fight a second Puck.
"I actually didn't see that one coming, shocking really," the cat mumbled running ahead of Puck.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:11 am

Meghan looked at Puck angrily. "What?" she heard him laugh.
"How can you do that to someone!"
Puck sighed and looked at her guilty.
Meghan only crossed her arms and let him carry her soon they were out of the Wyldwood and home sweet home...
"Ah, looks like we are safe, luckily, then again human I prefer we don't bring Goodfellow along next time, if that's alright. It would be much safer and take up less time."
"Fine by me!" Meghan snarled letting go of Puck and trying to stand again but fell. She bit her lip trying her hardest not to cry. How could she be such a klutz and twist her ankle!
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:30 am

Puck looked at her sadly and held out a hand.
"Come on Princess let's get you home and safe, then you can kill me afterwards, whadda ya say?"
He watched as Meghan silently argue and curse about him being a silly dumb boy, but then took his hand.
He grinned and felt like the sun just rose all for him. Meghan was his everything.
"Ha! Knew you would come to Princess! If it counts Lord Pointy Ears is probably going to kill me for letting you get hurt!"
He picked her up and snuggled her to his chest and sighed. "Eh, but it's worth it," he mumbled kissing the top of her head.
Puck slowly trudged into the Court with Meghan. The first person he sees is the Royal Beotch of the throne. Queen Titania.
"Hahaha the course of love never did run smooth," he muttered under his breath.
He felt something fly past his head. "I heard that Robin Goodfellow!" he heard the Queen scream at him.
He quickly carried Meghan out of the room and to her own private room.
"Heh sorry bout that Princess I was tempted to piss off one more person today!"
Puck layed her down on the bed and washed her swollen ankle. Cursing under his breath as he noticed how bad her ankle was. He blamed it on his own self. If he had warned her sooner about that Forest troll...
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:38 am

Meghan just closed her eyes and let Puck tend to her wounds. "Thanks, for at least getting me out of there alive."
He only grunted, she knew he was kicking himself for this now.
"It's okay Puck, really, I mean we got what we went there for," she said pulling out a amulet and handing it to him.
She watched as he safely wrapped the amulet in cloth and stick it in her dresser. Puck sat beside her again holding her. Meghan tried her hardest to ignore her throbbing foot wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

"Eh, what the heck is the thingy for again anyways?" He asked trying to comfort her. Puck gave her a goofy grin that made her fuming mad.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:45 am

"You mean we went all the way there, fought a bunch of monsters and trolls, I got hurt, and came running back like cowards for nothing!!!" Meghan shrieked throwing a pillow at Puck. She held back tears. What was Puck's problem? He said the amulet was important...but how could it be when he had no idea what it did!
"I hate you," she mumbled crossing her arms and moving away not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Puck grinned. "You wound me princess," Puck said grinning putting a hand over his heart like at any second it would break, but then frowned "I was kidding princess, we'll deal with it tomorow, don't cry about it. I know what it's for so don't give me that stony face like Ice-boy does all the time, I think I'm going to hurl."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Meghan sighed at the mention of Ash's name. Ash was never meant for her.... he now was living with Queen Mab again and his two brothers, and she was here in the Summer Court with the prankster Puck...as it should be.
"Fine!" she mumbled and slid under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Puck smiled and sat beside her and held her. She tried to protest but he ignored her.
"Oh my punch lines and moves are wonderful arent they!" he said sarcasticlly.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:38 pm

"They suck!" she screamed. But then giggled and snuggled up to him. "I'm sorry Puck for yelling at you."
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:54 pm

"Don't say sorry. It's everyone's natural instinct to yell at me," he said grinning. Puck then lowered his head and kissed her softly. "And that's my natural instinct when I'm around you."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Meghan smiled happily. "I love that instinct," she whispered. She softly kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Puck kept kissing her for awhile holding her to him, but it was obvious they were both tired. He pulled away. "Get some sleep... wouldn't want lord Pointy ears killing me for not only spraining his daughter's ankle but making out with her in his kingdom too."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Meghan giggled. "Okay then," she whispered kissing him one more time and then curling up in his arms and falling asleep almost right away.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:23 pm

For awhile Puck watched over her as she slept. Before he fell asleep he saw Grimalkin enter the room and curl up at Meghan's feet.
"And where have you been?" Puck asked.
"Wouldn't you like to now, Goodfellow," The cat said.
Puck just rolled his eyes and fell asleep with Meghan in his arms.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 pm

(aaww thats so cute lol)
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

(hehehehee)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)   Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Fey (First Fan Fiction ahahahahhaa)
Page 1 of 1