The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Travelling Magician  EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Travelling Magician  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Travelling Magician  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Travelling Magician  EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Travelling Magician  Vote_lcapTravelling Magician  Voting_barTravelling Magician  Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Travelling Magician  Vote_lcapTravelling Magician  Voting_barTravelling Magician  Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Travelling Magician

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

Travelling Magician  Empty
PostSubject: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:35 am

Mr Zazoragi was drenched from the rain and he couldn't care less. He quiet enjoyed it actually. The rain was like ice against his skin and it made him shiver. He laughed quietly to himself. This truly was happiness.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:17 am

Arisa smiled as she sat under a tree keeping herself dry from the rain. The water mage couldn't help herself from making the drops of water rise up before they touched the ground. She was pretty sure that no one would notice her playing tricks with the water.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 pm

(To Duke: Tell Lock if he doesn't reply to posts on my website, he's going to die.)
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am

(ok)
Mr Zazoragi walked right into the suspended rain drops and looked around. He closed his eyes and sighed. He opened his eyes slowly and looked directly at the girl in the tree.
"Nice trick." He morphed into the girl. "Do you like mine?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:28 am

Arisa looked up at the sound of someones voice, the drops of water that she was playing with fell to the ground. She was caught. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the person morph into her, "Wow that so cool."
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 am

He changed back into his real form and kept walking. The rain fell against his face and his hair stuck to his face. He brushed it out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 am

She noticed that the water must have been bothering him. she motioned for the drops of water to come her way.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 am

Zazoragi felt the drops move away from his face. This bothered him to no end. He enjoyed the rain, which was why he was out here in the first place. A look of displeasure formed on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 am

Arisa quickly stopped when she realized that she had made a mistake, "Sorry" she quickly said with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:24 am

Zazoragi turned and looked up at her. He smiled kindly and bowed back.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:46 am

"No, no, no, no, no. It is still my fault.I shouldn't use my magic on other people with out their permission." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 am

He sighed lightly and smiled at her.
"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, but if it makes you feel better, I fully accept your apology."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 am

Arisa smiled back, "I'm Arisa by the way."She said knowing that she had not introduced herself yet.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 am

"Mr Zazoragi." He bowed. "At your service, Arisa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:19 am

It had been raining for a while now and Arisa could tell that Mr Zazoragi had been out in the rain for a while, "So what are you doing out here anyway?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"Just talking a stroll. How about you? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

Asia paused for a moment to think,"Don't really know, I've always liked the outdoors. But I guess here I can practice with out annoying anyone." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 am

"Well that is a good plan. I hope that I'm not disturbing you." He said, trying to keep his tone light. He had always been bad with conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:30 am

"Oh no, not at all." She replied quickly.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 am

"Thats good I would hate to be annoying." He laughed lightly, though not really finding it funny. He wanted to look and sound as normal as he could. He did not wish to upset this girl with his cold nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:51 am

"I tend to spend most of time practicing outdoors. I haven't adapted yet to living in one place." She smiled as she thought back to how she begged that she could just live in one place and not always be moving around.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 am

"I travel a lot as well. Though every now and then I go back to my little shop." He smiled. He only went back to the shop in summer, because he hated hot weather. It was a cool retreat for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 am

"You own a shop?"She asked curios to know what type of shop it is.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:30 am

"Yeah." He said with a far of look in his eyes. "It's a small magic shop in a backwards little town. Not a wide variety of things, but enough to keep it interesting. It's almost like a home and when I return in the summer the people welcome me, excited to hear the stories of my travels and see whats in my shop this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:54 am

Arisa listened as he explained the shop, "That must be nice."She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling Magician    Travelling Magician  Empty

Back to top Go down

Travelling Magician
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: