The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lonely queen (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Shi and Akiro jump in, Akuma knows that Aqua can breathe underwater. Shi and Akiro pull Aqua out of the water. "Why didn't you try and save her?!"

"She could have died Akuma!" Akuma laughs a bit at that.

"she can breath underwater you guys." Akuma keeps laughing. Shi and Akiro look at each other and then back to Akuma and blush feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:14 pm

aqua giggles and hugs akiro and shi "thank you tho.. it makes me feel good that i have such good friends." she smiles and kisses akiro and shi on the lips then pushes them in the river and keeps them under. she kisses akuma "lets go." she smiles and hops in.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Akiro seems to take to water like a fish, Shi fights for a bitt until he opens his mouth and realizes that he can breath underwater "Q-Queen, your getting married in the morning how can you kiss me and Akiro..?"[/color] Shi says trying to avoid the fact that he think's he's dead.
"Looks like we can breath underwater, and talk none the less." Akuma smiles.

"It's cool right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:27 pm

aqua giggles and swims around shi "because i wanted us all to hang out underwater its a safe place nothing evil can get in." she smiles happily and swims around with akiro and akuma.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Shi pulls Akuma and Akiro over to the side. "We just need to talk alright Queen?" Shi swims back to Akiro and Akuma.

"Anything else about her you want to explain so we don't feel weird around her?" Shi asks Akuma
[color=orangered]"Hm.. She knows doesn't know a lot about the world outside her castle... That's all I can think of."
"Shi, I think your being to tense about all of this." They were all speaking in whispers.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:14 pm

aqua shrugs and swims around and giggles happily. her skin begins to glow again she looks up and sees a shadow. she takes a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Akuma see's the shadow too. Akuma goes up to the waters surface and goes onto the grass. It was the thing from the castle.
It looked more human than lycan or demon. It's hair was blue and sliver spiked and long, reaching at least the upper back. It was wearing a blue jacket that seemed more like it was for spring, where it was cold in the morning but warm in the afternoon. And just normal pants.

It growls at Akuma. Akuma couldn't tell the others, but he had used up all of his rune energy to bring him back that one last time. He had no way to fight, and no way to bring himself back if he died again.
It attacks Akuma with both it's sets of claws. Akuma dodges, the fight seems to continue on like that. Shi and Akiro questioned as to why Akuma wasn't using his cross to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:27 pm

aqua swims up to the surface and yells for akuma to hop in the water. "i'll protect you! just trust me on this.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:40 pm

"I'll be fine! You don't need to worry." Akuma said turning to Aqua just in time for it to slash and give a nice size wound to Akuma. Not lethal, but if he bleeds for much longer than he will die. Akuma falls to his knees holding the wound on his size. Damn pride... Akuma thought to himself as it walked closer to Akuma to deal a finishing blow. It raised it's claw high, ready to strike..
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:53 pm

aqua screams and rams into the person thing. she pushes akuma into the water. she kisses the water and it glows green and begins to heal akumas wound. she turns to the person "leave here by order of the queen!" she froms and ice bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:57 pm

It looks surprised. "They... never said anything about a queen.. I'm sorry" It becomes fully human, the green wolf like eyes go normal green and the claws turn back into normal hands.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:03 am

aqua blinks and lowers her weapon "why are you attacking akuma?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

"I was paid. I only got told to kill Akuma and bring back the body. They never said anything about you." It... He looked sad, he clearly wasn't happy about not being given any details.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:14 am

aquas weapon disappears "who wants akuma killed can you tell me please... me and akuma are suppose to get married tomorrow.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:20 am

The person has a look of shock on his face, other than to kill Akuma, he was clearly given no details whatsoever. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." The man takes something out of his pocket, its a small bag. "Take this as an apology. And a wedding gift from me." The man smiles and walks off after handing the bag to Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:29 am

aqua takes the bag and looks at him "thank you." she writes on the water 'shi akiro come up here please..' she looks around and waits.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:32 am

Shi and Akiro come up out of the water. "What's up? Where's the body?" Shi asks as he gets onto the grass. "what happened while we were all under?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:45 am

aqua blinks "akumas under the water right?" she holds out the bag "the man said he didn't know anything... so he gave me this bag as a wedding gift."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:51 am

"Hm.. Perhaps he is only the puppet then.." Shi says looking around just in case.
"Then you think there's a puppet master behind all of this? Someone just pulling the strings?" Akiro says seeming to agree with Shi's puppet theory.
"There must be. He probably wouldn't have left Aqua alone otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:55 am

aqua looks at them "he said he was paid to kill akuma... he didn't know anything else. when i asked him who paid him he gave me this bag..." she looks it over "should i open it?" she walks overto the water and writes 'akuma please come up here..'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:59 am

Akuma comes up from under the water and onto the grass. His wound is healed, though his clothes certainly aren't. Thanks to the slash Akuma is practically missing the entire left half of his coat and shirt. "What's going on? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:14 am

aqua nods "that man gave us this wedding gift.. he said he was paid but i dont know by who..." she gives him the bag.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:16 am

"Hmm. Really now?" Akuma put his ear to the bag, he doesn't hear anything. "I'll hold onto it for the night, just in case." Shi says being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:32 am

aqua smiles "are you sure shi?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:55 am

"We don't know what's in the bag, and in case it's something good, we shouldn't have you opening it the day before your wedding."[/color] Shis says as Akuma handed him the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lonely queen (Fukuro)
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next