The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:44 am

"do you really think they would go 'Oh, cool your a succbus, don't you guys attack men in their sleep'" Christopher started but was cut off when his sister kicked him hard in the knee, he coughed and looked up, "sorry" He said not looking at the girl or his sister.

Dimitre ignored the the little non verbal argument the sibling where having, "do you think they will come after you again?" He asked as he poured wine into all of the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:53 am

bella looks at the ground "no i just thought.. i just wanted to get closer to my friends. i heard being truthful you get closer to people..so.." bella looks up and shakes her head "i think they thought they killed me because i got knocked out while they were beating me.." tears were in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:00 am

Christopher sighed as he handed her the cloth from before. "You should stay with us!" Angelica smiled, "After all there is still a chance they will come back. and I'm sure they wouldn't date challenge shinigamis and angels to get to you again"

He was lost for words at this sisters suggestion. Live with a demon, not any demon but a succbus. He turned to see what his friends reaction was, but Dimitre was playing it cool, then again the shinigami didn't care much about demons and witches and the like.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:07 am

bella looks at angela shocked "what? no i couldn't you've done so much for me.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

"She does have a point Bella," Dimitrie turned to face Bella "We do have the spare room, Angela is the only girl at the house and can easily protect you if you are being hunted." He turned to Christopher, "Chris, in our case it would be a good chance to learn more about their kind, Angela came to observe this world, and Bella here is one of the changes. It's a great way to see if they a threat to the human world or not.".

Christopher could not believe that his friend was siding with his sister on the matter, as much as he hated to admit Dimitre did have a point, "Fine, but if she is proven to be threat then she will leave."

Angelica's face lit up with joy at the news.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:18 am

bella blushes and looks at them. she smiles lightly "you guys are really nice.." she wished she had friends like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:25 am

Christopher could tell that his sister loved the news, she would treat this girl like a little sister. The girl herself didn't seem very demon like, "your welcome." He said as the food arrived.

Large plates filled with a large variety of food were placed on the table, with four empty plates, one for each person to use. After placing everything on the table to waiter left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:30 am

bellas eyes were wide looking at the food. she just sits there and waits for everyone else to get their food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:37 am

Christopher took some salad and placed it on his plate and then took a slice of the meat and poured some gravy on it. He didn't bother to pay attention on what the others were taking. Angelica and Dimitre were busy talking while Bella hadn't touched he food. "You know you can help yourself right?" He asked not wanting people to see three people happily eating while the other just sat there watching.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:48 am

bella looked at him "i..i know i was just letting everyone else get food first." she grabs some meat and salad and eats it quickly. she get a second plate and eats it slower. she blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:10 am

Christopher ignores everyone as he eats. Angelica looked up ant Bella, "So how long have you been on Earth for?" She asked smiling as she put some rice and marinated veggies on her plate.

He finished eating quickly and placed his knife and fork on the empty plate. Christopher didn't bother to take any seconds since he had plenty to eat the first time.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:12 am

bella counts on her fingers "uumm 18 years i think... am not sure.." she blushes and feels embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:18 am

"wow you've been here longer then me." Christopher couldn't believe that his sister was impressed with thee girls answer. Angelica always wished to go to the human world, but to do so she had to go through years of training. "And what did you do during those eighteen years?" he asked with to a hint of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:22 am

bella looks down "my job that my mom gave me.." she findles with her fingers. she didn't like talking about the last 16 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:41 am

He looked at the girl waiting for her reply, "Succbus duties?" he guessed with his arms crossed. He could tell that his sister wanted to kick him again but was stopped by Dimitre, his friend gave him a warning look not to start anything, "Not that it matters now. your duties will be to help Angela with her work." He said making his sister sit back in her seat and Dimitre to loosen his grip on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

bella looks at the ground. but looks up "i get to help angela?" she smiles wide "that sounds like fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:17 am

"Not really, my brother is most likely going to threaten you to keep an eye on me so I don't get myself into trouble." She joked, but she could see her brother going something like that, "But I will be happy to teach you anything you need, since I don't have any major missions down here at the moment. A few lessons on self defense wont hurt."

He did like the idea that his sister had come up with, but was not going to comment knowing that it wont end well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:22 am

bella smiles "well i want to helpful any way i can.." she giggles lightly maybe she'll finally be able to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:40 am

"She could use it against us." He pointed out as picked a grape from the plate, "Just because I accept thing doesn't mean I trust her fully." He looked at Bella with his mismatched eyes. Deep down he can tell the girl wasn't a threat but he didn't want to accept that he had no real problem with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:46 am

bella looks down she takes chris hands "i wont use what you teach me i swear! i don't want to hurt anyone anymore.." she smiles at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:59 am

He wanted to jerk back, he wanted to grab his hand away from the girl, but even if Dimitre tried to stop his sister, it wouldn't work. he looked away from Bella, "What ever." he said as he picked another grape, "but as a warning if you dare hurt my sister, it would be your last."

Angelica looked at the girl sweetly, "Don't worry about him, he has always been the over protective older brother type."

"That is only because you always get into trouble." Dimitre said while looking at Angelica with a smile, "you have nothing to worry about we can tell that you are harmless." He turned to face Bella.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:04 am

bella lets go of chris hands. "ok thats good.." she looks at chris "if i do hurt anyone you care about you can kill me. but i promise i won't." she looks around and gets up "excuse me.." she walks outside and looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:09 am

Angelica was about to follow her but Dimitre stopped her telling her to talk to her brother instead. "Chris may seem to hate you, but if he really did he would have left you and dealt with what ever Angela would throw at him. he is just not used your kind and isn't as accepting as Angela is." He leaded on the railing looking inside at the bickering siblings, "Just give him some time." He looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:16 am

bella blinks and blushes lightly. she looks at chris and smiles. she findles with her hair "do you like angela?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:25 am

He grins at the girl, "Depend on what like you mean. But yes I do I grew up with girl. Is it really that obvious?" He asked noticing that her gaze was mainly on Christopher. He already had worked out that Angela was going to play matchmaker with the two, but if the girl was getting a crush for the angel then he wouldn't stop the girl from playing matchmaker.

"Just be nice to her, please. She needs help and you know it. Deep down you know that she hates what she is in a way. She doesn't want to be the villain and feared, but you're acting like one at times. " She hissed at her brother in a whisper. In the corner of his eye he looked outside to see what was going on out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next