The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 2 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the man with no bounds. - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe man with no bounds. - Page 2 Voting_barthe man with no bounds. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the man with no bounds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

the man with no bounds. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:02 am

"Yeah, I like animals." Seeing so many animals she couldn't help but keep wiggling, though she was trying to keep it hidden, it only made her wiggle her butt more. It probably wasn't going to be any better with the fact that Jake was standing directly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:14 am

jake smirks and walks up beside her "your butts cute when you wiggle it." he laughs and runs to the back were the dogs and cats were "come on." he waves to her.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:18 am

Chou blushed like crazy at what Jake told her about her butt being cute when she wiggled it. Chou followed jake.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:36 am

jake smiles "these guys are my friends." puppies and kittens were around him like they missed him. he laughs lightly he pats next to me "come sit their friendly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Chou sits next to Jake. Perhaps he isn't such a jerk as I first though. Chou thought looking at all of the puppies and kittens.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

jake laughs and smiles happily. "so whats your favorite animal chou?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Chou takes a second to think. She pets Blue. "I'd say cats."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:59 pm

jake smiles "i like them all.." he laughs lightly. "so where do you want to go next Chou?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:01 pm

"I'm fine anywhere really" Chou says still petting Blue.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:15 pm

jake smiles "come on chou you should chose where we go next.." another looks at jake and starts laughing "what a softy!" jake jumps over to the guy ready to punch him "what did you say?!" an old lady runs out "jake stop!" jake stops in mid-swing. "your lucky the old lady was here to save you.." he walks out of the store and waits for chou.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Chou heads out of the store. "What's wrong Jake?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:28 pm

jake looks at her "nothing lets just go..." he looks at the ground "where did you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:31 pm

"I'm fine going anywhere really." Chou wanted to know what was wrong with Jake, but she didn't want try pry too much into it, and she was worried that she was going to cross that line with another question.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:48 pm

jake looks at her and sighs. he ruffles his hair slightly "am sorry about losing my cool back there... i didn't scare you right?" he looks at her and blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:51 pm

"If you did, then why would I still be here? I suppose your odds with me are going up." Chou winks at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:39 pm

jake smiles "awesome." he wraps an arm around Chou "are you hungry yet?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Blue bites Jakes hand, not hard, but more than enough to make Jake withdraw his hand. "Sorry about Blue, he's a bit of the jealous type.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

jake shakes his hand alittle and laughs "thats cute." he throws his hands behind his head. "maybe blue might want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Chou seems to whisper something to Blue. Blue jumps off Chou's shoulder and Blue stands on his hind legs. It seemed odd as to what he was doing. Soon there was a blue puff of smoke and a Blue haired neko wearing a black jacket, white shirt, gray jeans, and no shoes appeared where blue stood.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:05 pm

jake smirks "oh cool are you a neko or..." he thought for a moment. "or a yami spirit?" he circles around blue.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm

"I am a Yami spirit." Blue's voice was slightly deep, certainly expected for that of a Yami spirit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

jake smiles "thats super cool!" he looks chou "your amazing where did yoy find a yami spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:14 pm

"Actually Blue was my grandmothers cat, at least that what Blue told me." based on the slightly sad look on blues face it clearly wasn't the whole story, and why Blue might have told Chou might have even been a lie.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

jake looks at blue and chou. "thats still pretty cool. so is there anything you would like to do blue?" he smiles wide.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Blue's stomach growls. I wouldn't mind getting some food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the man with no bounds.   the man with no bounds. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the man with no bounds.
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: Traveling-
Jump to: