The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Vote_lcapBlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Voting_barBlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Vote_lcapBlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Voting_barBlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Empty
PostSubject: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:29 am

BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Normalanimegirlpic266

BASICS

Name: BlackStar

Nicknames:

Sexual Orientation: straight

Race: Neko

APPEARANCE

Eye Color: dark blue

Hair Color: Blue(black as a cat)

Height: 5 foot 2

Weight: 105

Markings: she has a small birthmark in a shape of a star on her side

Apparel: she normally wears a chocker that has a bell at the end. she likes cute outfits like the one in the pic

ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality: she spunky and stubborn. she speaks her mind. she very loving and caring. she loves her owner Nina. she normal trys keep her safe. she loves to joke. she can take a punch. she will fight when threated. she does what she want when she wants. she a good person she nice and sweet. though she can be rude at times.

Habits: watching Nina

Dislikes: people who make nina cry

Special Ability: one or none. you must register this in the power section

Weapon: her claws

HISTORY

Parents/Guardians: was a stray

Siblings:

Hometown: an alley then ninas house

Birthday: May 12

History: she was a stray until nina found her. she got seperated from her mother and father. she was taken in by another person before nina. they threw her out becuase they got bored of her. she loves to mess with nina since the begining. she never really got to learn her parents. shes very protective over nina. she looks after her like a parent. (i hope u this is enough. i cant think of anything else)[/center]

Last edited by Berrysoul on Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:59 am

I think something is missing in markings
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:09 am

ok i add it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:13 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:16 am

thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:09 am

welcome before you had her as a he/she .. that would have been different Razz
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:11 am

lolz yes yes it would...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:35 am

it also helps when letting people pick a character that way they can look a your siggy and pick a name a random
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)   BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...) Empty

Back to top Go down

BlackStar (sorry it's late i thought i did one...)
Page 1 of 1