The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_lcapHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Voting_barHidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Hidden in the silence (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:51 pm

saik blushes deeply and smiles "well i guess its fine.." she giggles as the cleaning was finally done. she sita down and yawns.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:57 pm

"Alright then. Thank you Saik." Tatsuo said smiling he sat back down as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 pm

mikasa smiles and looks at him "am 19....am a demi-god a neko and uuhh uhhh.." she looks at her tail forgetting what else she was and she blushes in embarrassment.
saik giggles and smiles "no thank you tatsuo your really sweet and caring..." she closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

"That's all good with me. You don't have to say any more of you don't want to." Kaito said smiling.

"Thank you for that. But your the sweet and caring one, and cute to go along with it." Tatsuo said hugging Saik.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:28 pm

mikasa blinks and snaps her fingers "am a bunny too!" she smiles and looks at him "kaito your turn!"
saik blushes deeply and giggles. she hugs him back "so what would you like to do sir tatsuo?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 pm

"I'm just a human with some shinigami powers who works for the DE." Kaito said giving a quick explanation of what he was.

"You don't need to call me 'Sir' just Tatsuo is fine." Tatsuo said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 pm

mikasa giggles and kisses him lightly.
saik blushes and giggles "ok then tatsuo..." she smiles "what would you like to do then tatsuo?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Kaito kissed Mikasa lightly back.

"You wouldn't happen have a library here would you?" Tatsuo asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm

mikasa giggles and nuzzles kaito lovingly. she crawls in his lap. "i...i feel safe here with kaito.." she smiles happily.
saik looks at him and nods "of course we do tatsuo.. its right this way.." she leads him to the library and opens the doors. "miss mikasa likes to collect books for the staff to read so they don't get bored... shes a very kind person.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Kaito smiled and hugged Mikasa. "I'm glad I make you feel safe Mikasa.."

"Thank you for showing me the way, I'll be sure to come in here later today." Tatsuo said looking at Saik.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

saik giggles "if you ever need me just call.. i have to go do some cleaning.." she bows and walks down the hall.
mikasa smiles happily and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Tatsuo followed Saik. "I wouldn't mind helping you out with the cleaning." Tatsuo smiled.

"I love you Mikasa." Kaito said kissing Mikasa lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

saik blushes deeply and stops "i cant let you help your a guest tatsuo.."
mikasa blushes deeply and kisses him back. she yawns and smiles lightly "mikasa loves kaito.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"Please. Let me help you. It's the only repayment I can think of for letting me stay." Tatsuo said catching up with Saik.

"Kaito loves Mikasa." Kaito said yawning as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 pm

mikasa giggles and grabs kaitos hand "tired?" if he was they could lay down.
saik blushes "you dont have to pay back miss mikasa.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm

"I am a bit tired.." Kaito said knowing that Mikasa was a bit tired too.

"Actually, it's you I want to pay back. I want to pay back to the kindness and trust that you give me.." Tatsuo said looking at Saik.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 pm

mikasa smiles and takes him to her room and hops on the bed.
saik blinks and blushes deeply she begins to walk again "well i guess if you want to help you can..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Kaito smiled and got into bed with Mikasa. "Thanks for letting me stay with you Mikasa."

"I would like to help." Tatsuo said trying to catch up to the fast walking Saik again. "I have another question. Why do you blush so deeply when I'm around?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

saik blinks and looks at the ground "because i really haven't been around that makes my heart beat fast..." she begins to pick up the house quickly.
mikasa smiles and giggles "kaito doesn't have to thank mikasa. i..i was happy to let kaito stay!" she was having trouble with say you and i she kept sy everyones name. she covers her face blushing lightly "mikasa doesn't know how to speak well.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:12 am

Kaito hugged Mikasa tightly. "It's alright. The way you speak now is great."

"Really? I'm sorry if I make you blush too much then.." Tatsuo said doing what he could to help Saik clean.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:28 am

saik smiles lightly "its fine really..you don't have to say sorry." she looks at the ceiling fan and sighs "tatsuo could you please see if you could reach the ceiling fan to clean it.. am just a little to short even with the latter.."
mikasa blushes and looks at him "really?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 am

"Alright." Tatsuo stepped up onto the ladder until he was able to get to the right level with it. Tatsuo began to clean the fan and was soon done and back on the ground. "All taken care of sweet Saik."

"Yes really. You speak so beautifully Mikasa." Kaito said looking at Mikasa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 am

saik smiles lightly and giggles "thank you tatsuo..." she blushes lightly and kisses him on the cheek.
mikasa blushes deeply "i...i have a beautiful voice?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:49 am

Tatsuo blushed lightly. "It's no problem.. Anything to help."

"You really do. I always knew you could speak beautifully and you do." Kaito said kissing Mikasa.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 am

saik smiles and looks at him "well we're actually done thanks to you tatsuo.." she giggles softly "is there anything you would like to do before dinner?"
mikasa blushes deeply and kisses him back. she cuddles up to him and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the silence (Berry)   Hidden in the silence (Berry) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the silence (Berry)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next