The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapa girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Voting_bara girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapa girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Voting_bara girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

a girl with no sight can she love? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well... I'm 6'3", dark hair, blue eyes, and unless your asking about clothes too that's it for me." Izumi said.
"I'm 6 foot exact, light brown hair, green eyes, I only have A-cups though..." Akane said seeming a bit sad about her breast size.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 pm

rose smiles "your both really tall.." she giggles lightly and turns toward akane "dont be sad by the way you look a-cup isn't that bad.. i think am about that size... am not sure though.." she smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm

"Actually, I think you might be a bit bigger than, maybe not exactly B-cups yet, but your still a but bigger than A-cups." Akane said looking at Rose, she couldn't place her finger on her size.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 pm

rose giggles and hugs her lightly. her eyes begin to glow and she looks at akane and izumi and smiles. they stop glowing after a minute and she holds her head. "you guys look really nice.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

"Thanks." Izumi and Akane said in unison.
"You look nice as well." Izumi said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 pm

rose blinks and blushes lightly "thank you very much.." she giggles softly and fixs the flower in her hair. "does everyone who dies go to the reaper games?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

"No. Only very few people do. You could say it's just luck if you get chosen." Izumi said.
"Looking at the people chosen though, I think the oldest person is 23." Akane added.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm

rose nods "thats odd... i wonder why..." she giggles and gets up. "can you been see all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

"No. There are only certain places we can be seen or heard. There are places marked with sigils. And those are mostly shops and other places. To the outside work, unless were standing in an area with a sigil near us, were dead." Izumi said. The sigils seemed to be very important things.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

rose frowns "thats not fair... i wanted to hang out with you two..." she looks down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

"I know. If we could create the sigils then we would. But the thing is that only reapers can do that..." Akane said sadly as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm

rose blinks and looks toward them. "is a weapon miester like a reaper?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 pm

"No. Reapers are like shinigami. They sort of control the death within the game." Izumi said.
"There are plenty of ranks, going all the way from support reapers to the producer." Akane added.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:45 pm

rose sighs and crosses her arms "now i wish i was a shinigami..." she finds the bench again and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"We can still meet up here in the park. Is that okay?" Akane asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

rose smiles "yeah i guess so but if you find a sigil thingy over by this big yellow house with a garden on the side let me know ok.." she giggles and winks "thats where i live.. from what i've heard my house is the only one with such a big garden in the town.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:18 am

"Alright. Well shout for you before we knock." Izumi said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

rose giggles and sticks her tongue out slightly "your silly.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:38 am

"As long as you smile that means everything alright." Izumi said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:42 am

rose blushes lightly and giggles "as long as i can feel your soul waves i know am not alone.." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:47 am

Izumi and Akane hug Rose. "You'll never be alone Rose." Akane said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:14 am

rose blushes deeply and hugs them back. "thank you your both so sweet.." she kisses them both on the cheek she hopes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:20 am

Rose did kiss them on the cheek. "We'll see you soon Rose." Izumi said standing up.
"See ya soon." Akane said standing up and following Izumi out of the park. They disappeared from seeable view the second they were outside the park.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

rose waves goodbye and gets up "i think i'll go home now. which why did i come from again.." she sighs lightly and begins to walk hoping she would run into someone and she could ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 am

Rose soon bumped into a man with a long gray shirt. "I'm guessing your looking for the house with the large garden?" The man asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a girl with no sight can she love? (open)   a girl with no sight can she love? (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a girl with no sight can she love? (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next