The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Introductions :D EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Introductions :D EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Introductions :D EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Introductions :D EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Introductions :D EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Introductions :D EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Introductions :D EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Introductions :D EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Introductions :D EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Introductions :D Vote_lcapIntroductions :D Voting_barIntroductions :D Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Introductions :D

Go down 
+16
HeavenlySinner
Fukuro
Mika-chan
Apolcate
Howl
Aphrodite
Duke Agent 17
EmoFox
Mr. Lock
Saitou
RM
Alf Wiedersehens
Berrysoul
Jack Knife
Lelouch Ryou
Shiori
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

Introductions :D Empty
PostSubject: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Introduce your self here.

Okay everyone My name is Kayla A.K.A Shiori/Jade Diano. Im 16 and currently live in Las Vegas. Im from originally Wisconsin though. I love football, art, music, writing music, writing poetry, writing short stories and yesh that includes Lemons.
Oh im very friendly and i loooove to talk to people so if you ever get a random Rp from me you know why lol. Anyone can PM me anytime and i will respond as fast as possible lol.
This is the first time in a few years that i have RPed as a normal RPer and its very enjoyable. I have owned three sites of my own but recently closed them down. I will do any type of RP with anyone. Well thats enough for now. I hope to meet you all soon Byeeeeeee. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 am

hello all my name is ______ and I am 17
i live in australia (just to let you guys all know we don't ride kangaroos xD)
Arisa is the username I have here, but BlueAndBlackRoses is the username I use for most sites.
i love to read, write, draw and rp. My fav stories that i have done are joint ones because they turn out really random xD (can be found on fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3046248/xXEroAndBakaXx)
what else can I say about myself...

it's nice to be here and meet you all
=^-^=
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Yo, I'm Zane, pleasure to meet you, I'm an admin here and I help help mange the sit along with Berry. I'm 17, and turning 18 very soon, I also live in australia ( and we do ride kangaroos xD). I like games, Anime, Manga, music, drawing, computers, etc. I'm also a graphic designer, cause I'm awesome, I guess that's it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 pm

no zane we ride emus xD
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

Oh, my bad, yea, tots emus
Back to top Go down
Jack Knife
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Jack Knife

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello, I am (former CDTLCPL) Aidin and I am a proud Australian as well. I'm 17, turning 18 soon.

I like games, reading, anime, cartoons and sci-fi shows.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and make sure that my croc hasn't eaten any of my neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 pm

am berry!! i live in flordia.. am 17 almost 18.. i can drive.. lolz.. i like alot of things! am really nice and a people person... i dont get mad at people to often.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Alf Wiedersehens

Alf Wiedersehens

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 am

Hello, on this site i am going by Alf Wiedersehens*, I'm seventeen and live in Australia (i really did own a kangaroo). I'm into anime, games, computers, music and Shogi/chess. I know a few people on this site from my school days and am a graphic designer the same as zane. I look forward to Rping with you all.

*I also go by Steve Jenkins, Takane Aizawa, Daisuke Osore, and Yossarian
Back to top Go down
RM

RM

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:21 am

Hello people, I will be roleplaying as RM on this site. I'm eighteen and Australian. Interests include, anime, chess/shogi, music, (I am not copying off Alf's post). I too know a few people on this site. I have previously RPed on a few other sites and I look forward to RPing with everyone on here! =D
Back to top Go down
Saitou

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Might as well say hi as well to peoples of the site~ Just call me by my user name for now, I'm a anime/ manga fan as others. Nice to meet you all, not sure if I know anyone from other sites, but seems about one or two maybe that I know of here, as you can see Saitou here is my character that I should be first starting with, (the "innocent" one, yes~) And well..that's about all I have to say. Oh yeah, I help other sites out, (admin stuff) so I'm pretty good with somethings and well hope to RP with lots here~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 am

Hi, I am 17 and also an aussie (Only cool kids get emus, the rest of us are stuck with roos or, if youre really unlucky, wombats), I am new to RPing but really like the concept, my interests include books, anime although Im reativly new to it, gaming and good films. With any luck I'll get the chance to meet you and your characters Smile
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 am

Hey Mr. Lock my names chriss and that be my real name lol but im an american and girl lol.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey all new people am your admin berry!! x3 its nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 am

hiya chriss and berry, thank you for the warm welcome Very Happy
with any luck I will find the right picture for my character soon and I can get started already
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:40 am

well you can get started now...i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm

i dont mind u dont have to have a pic right away. dont listen to epic lolz
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 am

Hi I'm Duke Agent 17, but you can call me Duke. I'm comletely new to all of this so I'm a little bit nervous. I quite new to anime, but I love Fullmetal Alchemist/ Brotherhood. I'm a 15 year old Aussie girl (turning 16) who enjoys writing stories, long or short, and i enjoy drawing anime, though I'm new to that as well. I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:36 am

Hello Duke!!!!! I'm Chriss... dont worry me and berry write and publish books so it seems we have the same interests hun...and dont be nervous start one up and ill rp with you if you want ;p
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:39 am

Thank you! I hope that we can be friends ^.^
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 am

of course ;p
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:53 pm

I guess this is where we start introductions? Hi I'm Aphrodite!!!
I'm 17 and I like rping.
I hope you guys will let me join!
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Welcome! I hope you have alot of fun rping on my site!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite

Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Awe, Thank you!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Introductions :D 152378439 No problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:52 pm

new person, hello Introductions :D 1387363171
I love your pic/avatar by the way ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions :D   Introductions :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: OOC-
Jump to: