The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
dragon hotel room (jade private) Vote_lcapdragon hotel room (jade private) Voting_bardragon hotel room (jade private) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
dragon hotel room (jade private) Vote_lcapdragon hotel room (jade private) Voting_bardragon hotel room (jade private) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

dragon hotel room (jade private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

dragon hotel room (jade private) Empty
PostSubject: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:21 pm

dragon open the door to the hotel with jade holding his arm he walk over to the bed and held his self up "thank you for walking me back to my hotel" he said next to the bed has a photo of his self before the sea monster attack him being skinny and not muscled at all
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Jade looked at Dragon and smirked. "No problem." Jade said sitting on the bed. She didnt know why but she just felt like making herself comfy. "i hope you dont mind if i sit." Jade said blushing
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 pm

"go right ahead" he said after he said that he smelled him self and he smell like beer he look over at her "sorry to be a bad host but i need to take a shower" he said grabbing a new shirt and pants and heading to the bathroom he started the water and got naked and step in the shower
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Jade smiled. "Its okay. Ill be here." Jade said. Once Dragon was in the bathroom Jade sighed and looked around. She took off her jacket because it was hot. She then sat bck down on the bed and looked threw her phone. She saw her Ex had called 13 times.
Jade grunted softly and she turned off her phone. She got up and put it into her medium sized black bag. She noticed it was still hot so she stripped out of her pants and changed into a pleaded school girl like black mini skirt. This was Jades way of getting cleaned up. Jade layed down on the bed and looked at the celing, waiting for Dragon.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 pm

dragon finish his shower and walk out he was wearing pants and a tight white shirt that chould easly see that he had sixpack abs his hair was dark red from the shower and he had a towel around hiss neck "you seem comfy" he said sitting on the bed having his left arm sleave tied up once more
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 am

Jade looked over at Dragon and her heart raced. He was really sexy. He had nice muscles, tall, amazing prsonality, and best of all battle scars. She blushed slightly but it soon cleared as she looked him up and down. "Oh i am very comfy." Jade said winking.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am

"thats good" he said looking at her he wonder if she would be ok by her self "hey do you have a place to stay?" he ask then he get hiself comfy in the bed on the left side "also will you be alright alone?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 am

Jade shrugged. "I kind of just stay where i want to. No matter what the danger. I can handle myself." Jade said looking at Dragon. "I dont mind staying by myself." Jade also stated.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

"well why dont you stay here tonight" he said to her "plus i dont mind having a sexy woman sleeping with me" he said to her smirking
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am

Jade smirked. There was no way she could turn down such an amazing offer from such a sexy man. "Thanks." Jade said looking at Dragon trying to find something to say. Even though she didnt want to say anything cause her actions were louder than words.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

dragon smirk more as he stretch and look at her she was very sexy and he like it "it must be lonley over there" he saod still being somewhat drunk
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 am

Jade smirked and she got on all fours and crawled over to Dragon. "Well would you like to keep me company?" Jade says softly
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 am

"i be happy to jade" he said to her smiling
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 am

Jade smiled and she layed down next to Dragon. As she layed down she planted a soft kiss on his lips. She then fully laid down by him.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

he smiled as she kisses him he took his right arm and place it over her and smiles at her more "is there anything you want?" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

Jade smirked. "No not really." Jade said. Her emerald green eyes looking into dragons red ones. Thats when she realalized she forgot to tell him something so important about herself. "Ummmm dragon. Can i tell you something?" Jade asked blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:57 am

"yes you can tell me anythig"nhe said to her
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

Jade sighed and she looked at dragon. She stood up off the bed and she took two hidden bobby pins in her hair and up popped two cat ears. Then she took her long cat tail out of her skirt and let it fall. "Im a neko." Jade said smirking shaking her cat tail happily.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:10 am

he smiled "that is so sexy" he said to her "come here and let me give you a big kiss"
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:13 am

Jades ears wiggled slightly as she walked over to Dragon. She got onto his bed and ran her fingers threw his hair slightly before pressing her soft lips to his.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

he kiss her softly and uxe his right arm go hold her close he was smiling as he kiss her deep
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

Shiori smirked into the kiss and she rubbed Dragons face softly she then licked his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 am

he smiled the whole time as he took his right hand and unbotton his pants but does not slip them off
Back to top Go down
Jade Diano

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am

Jade rubbed her hands up and down Dragons chest and she started kissing down to his neck. Nipping slightly as she went.
Back to top Go down
dragon l krill
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:36 am

dragon kisses her nec, softly as she did that and took his hand and grab her ass lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon hotel room (jade private)   dragon hotel room (jade private) Empty

Back to top Go down

dragon hotel room (jade private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next