The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The unsure general... - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe unsure general... - Page 8 Voting_barThe unsure general... - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The unsure general... - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe unsure general... - Page 8 Voting_barThe unsure general... - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The unsure general...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The unsure general... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:24 am

Snow touched his collar. "This damn thing... It's the cause of all of this!" Snow grabbed at his collar and tried to tear it off. Sparks flew from the collar, and lit the tree on fire. The fire spread the forest fire could be seen from the castle.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:26 am

touka blinks to see the forest on fire "oh dear!" she tells her father and runs to get started on putting it out. "i should see if anyone is out here.." she runs into the forest "hello?! hello?! does anyone need help getting out?!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:28 am

Nothing could be heard from the forest. Several animals come running out, one of them being a raccoon with the stuffed puppy in it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:30 am

touka looks at the stuffed animal her eyes grow wide "snow..." she looks at were the racoon had came from. she runs off into that direction "snow! snow!" she being to cough as she ran through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 am

Snow was on the ground, he had burns on his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 am

touka sees him and runs to him "Snow!" she picks him up and coughs more. "i'll get you out of here don't worry.." she begins to run to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:39 am

"Touka..." Snow whispered. snow coughed, he inhaled a lot of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 am

touka looks at him and coughs "don't inhald to much...we're almost there just hang in there please..." she keeps running the falls to the ground when she reachs safety with snow. she coughs and pants heavily she felt like she couldn't breath. "we're....we're safe..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 am

"Touka... Why... Why di you save me...? I thought that you hated me..." Snow had tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:46 am

touka coughs badly "i...i don't hate...you.... i still care for you snow...." her eyes begin to close she was passing out "i love you snow.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:49 am

Snow grit his teeth. He felt like it was all his fault.  Snow kissed Touka. He picked her up and took her to the castle. "Hey! Somebody! Touka need's help!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 am

some looks at him and touka shocked "oh dear.." she runs off to get help. a doctor comes running over to them "what happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:53 am

"The forest was on fire, she helped me get out of the fire, just worry about her right now. I think she inhaled too much smoke." Snow didn't care about the burns on his arm, he was just hoping that Touka was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 am

the doctor looks at him "but sir you have burns that should be treated touka will be ok.." he begins to treat snow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 am

"Sir, I'm fine." Snow protested.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:01 am

the doctor glares at him "she just needs rest and lots of fresh air! now be quiet!" he keeps working on snows arm. touka coughs lightly and looks at snow "am glad your ok.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:06 am

"I wanted to be gone when you woke up... I didn't want to cause you any more pain.." Snow said looking on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 am

touka coughs alittle more "i don't want you to leave please snow.." she looks at him with pleading eyes. the doctor smiles "your all done sir... could you be so kind as to take touka up to her room.." he bows and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:12 am

Snow looked at Touka. He couldn't sty much longer around Touka. He had probably another hour with her before the collar kept him at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 am

touka looks at snow "snow would you have to leave if i hated?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 am

"I guess not...?" Snow was confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 am

touka looks at him and sighs. "snow how do you feel towards me?" she wanted to keep snow by her side.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:26 am

"I love you Touka. No matter what.." Snow said looking at Touka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 am

touka looks at him and a tear falls from her eyes. her eyes turn cold and distant like her fathers when he goes into war "snow am sorry but i was fooling myself a general can not be in love... it'll only slow me down.." she turns over "you will still come with me to the ball as a friend correct? its just to fool my father..." her voice was harsh and hurtful. she thinks to herself 'am sorry snow...'
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

Snow looked shocked and hurt. "...Alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unsure general...   The unsure general... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The unsure general...
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next