The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barFight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barFight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Fight or flight? Fight! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:47 pm

"I'm not sure that I want to fire a gun that just got twisted then twisted back... it could blow up in my face... I'll just get a new one.." Sogeki sighed, she had, had that sniper for as long as she could remember.
"Oh, my name's Sogeki. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 pm

summer smiles "am summer and that guy was my brother shadow.." she looks at her "am sorry he was mean to you.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm

"No, it's fine... But your siblings? I honestly would have thought different.." Sogeki said looking at Summer.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:57 pm

summer looks at her and sighs "i know we act pretty different but..." she smiles slightly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"Hey, we can't choose our family, but at least you have one..." Sogeki said starting to get sad. She didn't know what her real past was.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:35 pm

summer looks at her "what you...you don't have a family..." she hugs her tightly "come over to our house.." she stands up and grabs her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Sogeki blushed lightly when Summer held her hand. "Alright." Sogeki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 pm

summer picks her up and jumps down off the roof. she lands and puts her down "ok lets go!" she starts to run toward a big building. "our house is the near the roof!" she picks her up again and jumps up and lands on the roof of the building. "ok now we just take the hallway and we're there.." she giggles and sets her down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Sogeki was shaking a little. "I may be a sniper, but anything more than 3 stories scare the crap out of me..." Sogeki held Summers hand, it made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm

summer looks at her and giggles "am sorry i guess i should have asked before i jumped.." she rubs the back of her neck and looks to see shadow walking out of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

"It's okay..." Sogeki said not letting go of Summer's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:49 pm

shadow looks at her and rolls his eyes "why is she here?" he glares at both of them.
summer smiles "nii-san i thought it would be nice if she hung out at the house with us... you know she doesn't have a family.."
shadow looks at her then at sogeki "like i care if she doesn't have a family.." he walks back and sits down and reads a book.
summer blinks shocked then looks at sogeki "he...he didn't mean it... hes...hes probably still cranky.. please don't be sad!" she hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:06 am

Sogeki had tears in her eyes from what Shadow said. She hadn't meant anyone who could be so cruel before.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 am

summer looks at her and hugs her tighter "am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:08 am

Sogeki hugged Summer tightly back. She still had tears.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 am

summer smiles at her lightly "come on cheer up sogeki!" she giggles lightly "lets go in.." she pulls her down the hall into a pent house. "are you hungry sogeki?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah. I could eat.." The tears had sense gone, but she was still no doubt sad.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 am

summer smiles "ok i'll go make something.."
shadow chuckles "you mean you'll go burn somethng.."
summer blushes lightly "no i can cook mac and chesse without burning it now!" she looks at sogeki "are you ok with mac and chesse?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:15 am

"I love it." Sogeki smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:17 am

summer smiles and giggles "ok." she runs off to the kitchen and starts cooking.
shadow keeps reading his book.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 am

Sogeki sat on a chair that was close to the couch. She wasn't sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am

shadow keeps reading his book. he looks at her out of the corner of his eye.
summer was busy heating the water and putting in the shells.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 am

Sogeki looked around. She thought that the pent hose looked very nice, she wasn't sure how they could afford it though.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

summer walks back out "am almost done!" she smiles happily and giggles.
shadow rolls his eyes "shut up am reading.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 pm

"Ok." Sogeki giggled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight or flight? Fight! (open)   Fight or flight? Fight! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight or flight? Fight! (open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next