The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Vote_lcapA Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Voting_barA Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Vote_lcapA Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Voting_barA Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 am

Kaiba sighed as he dismounted the Blue eyes white dragon at the garden of the castle. He didn't want anything to do with the Queen he was supposed to be meeting, hell, he was just told to show up, he didn't know why.
There were several rumors about the Queen, one of them being that she kept a harem, though it was a normal thing for royalty Kaiba didn't like the idea of them

Kaiba walked up to the back entrance to the castle and let himself in.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 am

Ninian was carrying something for the queen. "i better get back to the queen.." she looks at kaiba and blushes lightly. she keeps her head down and walks past him.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 am

"Oh, miss." Kaiba asked looking at Ninian. "Do you know where I could find the Queen?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 am

ninian looks at him and nods "yes..." she looks at the ground again "f...follow me.." she starts to walk toward the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 am

"Thank you." Kaiba said following Ninian to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

ninian opens up the door "miss you have a visitor.." she steps to the side so kaiba could walk in.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

Kaiba walked into the throne room. "I am Prince Kaiba. I believe that you requested my presence ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 am

(do you want me to be the queen?)
ninian walks over to the queen and stands need to her. she keeps her head down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:36 am

(If you could please)

"What is it that you called me here for ma'am?" Kaiba asked looking at the queen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 am

the queen looks at him and smiles "i just wanted to see the prince... is that so bad.. i was hoping i could find out more about you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am

"Is that so? May I say that I've heard quite a bit about you though. May I ask to see your chambers Queen?" Several of the rumors seemed to be fairly on a lewd base, he was hoping that they were just bad rumors.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 am

the queen looks at him "why would i show you my chambers?" ninian looks at kaiba worried. the queen always got mad when someone asked that.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 am

"Some of the things I've heard of you... Well, they weren't exactly what I think would be true. I would just like to make sure they aren't true." Kaiba explained.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:48 am

the queen looks at him "what you heard is true but what of it.." ninian looks down again.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:50 am

"I just feel that it's wrong. To do such things, if I ruled, I would never allow them." Kaiba said seeming very serious now, not seeming to be courteous in the least to the queen anymore.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:53 am

the queen smiles "interesting... but am the queen so i can do as i please here.." she looks at ninian "ninian could you dance for me... i missed my tea time so it'll make me happy to see you dance.."
ninian blushes lightly and nods "yes my queen.." she walks to the center of the room and begins to dance.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 am

Kaiba blushed lightly when he saw how Ninian was dancing. He looked away. "I'll be taking my leave now." Kaiba said trying to his blush.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 am

the queen sees kaibas blush, she giggles and smirks "do you find my dancer pretty or something? why are you blushing?"
ninian blushes lightly and keeps dancing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:58 am

"Goodbye." Kaiba turned around and headed for the door, he took one last looked at Ninian before getting to the door, something kept him from opening the door and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:00 am

the queen giggles and looks at him "why aren't you gone yet? do you have a crush on ninian there?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 am

"Goodbye." Kaiba said walking out of the room slamming the door behind him. He was blushing when he left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:06 am

the queen smirks "ninian could you make sure our guest gets out ok.."
ninian stops dancing and nods "yes my queen.." she walks out the door and bows to kaiba "am here to walk you to the door.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 am

"I'm fine.. I know my way back..." Kaiba said hiding his still blushing face from Ninian.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 am

ninian looks at him "i was ordered by the queen to walk you.." she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 am

"Alright." Kaiba said walking to the back door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)   A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Prince not fit for the Queen? (Berry)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next