The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Vote_lcapWaterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Voting_barWaterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Vote_lcapWaterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Voting_barWaterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 am

Shin walked around town carrying a grocery bag. He sighed as he looked around. Waterfront town wasn't exactly lively in the summer months, the town was a few miles from the beach, but that didn't stop anyone from driving there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 am

gray yawns as he walks down the sidewalk. "am bored... i don't feel like going to the beach.." he looks around "i don't need a new miseter..."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 am

Shin looked at the other side of the street as he walked, seeing someone on the other side walk. Shin blushed lightly when he looked at him. 'He's cute...'
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 am

gray yawns and looks at the other person walking. he waves at him lightly and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:50 am

'He waved at me..' Shin thought to himself. He waved back with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:53 am

gray yawns and keeps walking "stupid mission.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:55 am

Shin kept walking. 'He's so cute... Maybe I should go back with him...?' Shin thought to himself as he was walking in the other direction from Gray.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 am

gray looks back at him "i wonder if hes a miseter?" he stops and starts to walk back toward him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 am

"Well, Waterfront is a small town, I probably will see him again..." Shin said to himself as he walked. He heard foot steps behind him and just threw his hands up. He wasn't physically strong in almost any sense, and it wouldn't be the first time he had been attacked really. Shin didn't look behind him to see that it was Gray.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:13 am

gray blinks and looks at him confused "what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:17 am

Shin turned around and lowered his arms. "Phew, it's just you." Shin sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:19 am

gray raises his eyebrow "ok then.. i was going to ask you a question.. but first what was that about just a moment ago?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:24 am

"Well you see, I've been assaulted before sense I'm not that strong and can't do anything anyway, I've found it's better just to submit and surrender." Shin answered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:35 am

gray chuckles "your alot like my old miester.." he smiles at him "do you know what a demon weapon is?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:39 am

"Aren't they those people things who can turn into weapons like swords or scythes or something?" Shin answered feeling a little embarrassed, he hadn't met a demon weapon before, he didn't know how he was supposed to act.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 am

gray smirks "yeah thats it.. judging by your actions am the first demon weapon you've met.." he chuckles lightly "i was sent here on a mission to find a new miester..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 am

"Meister... Meister..." Shin tries to think of what a meister is. "Oh yeah, those are the people who can match wavelengths with demon weapons and the two become partners." Shin sighed with a sad realization. "Sorry but... I'm not really a meister.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 am

gray looks at him "do you know how to use a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

"Um.. Well.. No. I've never used one before in my life." Shin said for some reason getting embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:36 am

gray sighs "well maybe you can still pick me up thats all you really need to do to become a miester... would you like to try and carry me around in my demon weapon form?" he looks at shin.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:40 am

"Um.. Alright." Shin put down the grocery bag.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:43 am

gray jumps up and turns into his demon weapon form of a bloody rose gun. "if you can't be my miester you shouldn't be able to pick me up..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 am

Shin held the gun Gray. Steam was coming off of Shin's hand. They're wavelengths were compatible, just no in sync. "Ow!" Shin let go of Gray and started to blow on his burned hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 am

gray turns back into his normal form and looks at him "well i guess you can be my miester.." he blushes lightly and rubs the back of his neck "would you like to be my new miester shin?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:51 am

Shin blushed lightly and picked up the grocery bag. "um.. Sure." Shin started to act indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)   Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Waterfront town and a new mystery (Berry)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next