The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Vote_lcapWonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Voting_barWonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Vote_lcapWonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Voting_barWonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 am

Leo
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Profil10
Boris
Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Nekochess_by_nekochess-d3b1wsj

[Image here]

BASICS[/center]

Name:Leo and Boris Cheshire

Nicknames: The Cheshire brothers

Sexual Orientation: straight

Race: neko
APPEARANCE

Eye Color: brownish red

Hair Color: brownish red

Height:   Leo :180 and Boris :178

Weight:  80-82 kilos

Markings: none... unless you call cat ears one

Apparel:  same as images

ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality:  Leo is more social compared to his brother Boris, how ever Boris is more observant then his brother and you could say that he is also a bit shy. Leo enjoys to be around people and charm them with his killer smile, while Boris has no problem about being around people, he just can't be bothered to be exreamly social like his brother. The two brothers seem very close and can be seen with each other most of the time. They are both very calm people no matter what is going on they are able to put up a poker face.

Habits: Leo can be a bit too talkative at times and a flirt…. Also Leo can have a slight drinking problem While Boris can have a habit of ignoring people unless they are in needed

Likes: Both of them like the night more then the day. Boris likes rabbits and has a collection of stuffed rabbits.

Dislikes:Both brothers do not like people who hurt others.

Special Ability: They are linked in the mind and can track on another easily as well as read each others minds and communicate by their minds

Weapon: Leo has a gun, while Boris has sharp claw like things  that are like metal which are on the end of his sleeves/gloves of his clothing

HISTORY[/center]

Parents/Guardians: Olena(mother) and Oscar(father)

Siblings: Each other, adopted sibling  Lillian March and Henry March

Hometown:Russia and wonderland

Birthday:15/12

History: Born into the famous Cheshire Cat family Boris and Leo grew up with everything they needed. They always seemed to know what the other one is up to. However when they grew up people could see that they were opposite. Leo was much more social then his brother, while his brother was more observant and not as reckless and carefree.

As they grew up people came to notice that they were hard to read. even when they are protecting someone or threatening someone they had a plain calm expression on their face.  People also came to see that the twins were able to communicate with each other with out speaking.

They hold the position of Cheshire cat in wonderland and while there live with with the duchess Alisha.  

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Are.You.Alice..240.259702
BASICS

Name: Lillian March and Henry March

Nicknames: Lill anf Hen by Leo and Boris

Sexual Orientation:

Race: usagi

APPEARANCE

Eye Color:
Lilian: red-brown
Henry: green
Hair Color:
Lillian: short and white
Henry:Short and brown

Apparel:
ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality: Lillian is stubborn but serious. She does not joke around, unless it with Henry and that is a rare occasion.  Because of her dream to become the next White rabbit, Lillian gave up all childish or girly things so that she could prove to everyone that she was capable for the role.  Henry is quite most of the time and doesn't  talk to people much apart from his sister and the Cheshire twins.
Special Ability: N/A

Weapon: Lillian has a sword that was in the White family for generations.

HISTORY

Parents/Guardians:  Marie White (mother) Jimmy March (father) - both deceased

History: The siblings were adopted by the Cheshires after the queen of hearts ordered the death of their parents, since Marie and Jimmy were forbidden to be together but ignored the queens orders. Henry doesn't know much about his real parents, but treat his foster parents like real ones, Lillian however always demaned to know why they were taken away and never aloud to see them. No one dared to tell the kids that their parents were murdered.  even though she kept her fathers name Lillian wanted to become the white rabbit of wonderland like her mother was. Henry wanted to live a normal life and spent his time like a normal kid playing games and going to school. both of them live in the real world and in wonderland.

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Reino

Name:Unknown

Nickname: Clock

Race: time traveler  human

appearance: shoulder length silver hair and eyes that can change colour from red to blue/grey. Normally seen in black and navy blue clothing, or any other dark colour.

in the human world Clock dies his hair a dark brown and has is short.

Personality:He tends to keep to himself most of the time and only lets a few people in.

History/ability: Not much is known about his past, apart from the fact that he can control and travel through time. He spends most of his time in Wonderland fixing clocks, however he does travel to the other worlds from time to time.

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Rosa_FF4_DS_04

BASICS[/center]

Name: Alisha Ferro

Nicknames: Duchess

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Race: Mix breed half human half mage/alchemist
APPEARANCE

Eye Color: blue

Hair Color: blonde

Height: 168

Weight: 58

Markings: none

Apparel: Alisha wear clothing that are light colours more often then darker once, she rarely wears dark colours.

ADDITIONAL INFO

Personality:  Alisha is a helpful person and is always kind to others unless they are her enemy; she is very protective of those around her and hates it when people look down on her. She tends to use her magic without thinking, which tends to lead to trouble at times.
Habits: Using magic in public

Dislikes: those who harm others

Special Ability: Is able to control metal and electricity. Alisha can control all forms of metal and generate electricity through it. She also has an old spell book which once belong to her grandmother which has all of her spells which now Alisha is learning to use.

Weapon: spell book and metal arm band.

HISTORY[/center]

Parents/Guardians: parents: Lyanda Ferro(mage/alchemist)-status unknown, Kevin Ferro(human) stepmother: Carol Ferro(human), grandparent: Lisa Havana  

Siblings: Lilly Havana (half sibling same mother, older), Kelly Ferro (Step sibling), Ronald Ferro (half sibling, same father)

Hometown: Wonderland and Australia

Birthday:19/3

History: Alisha’s mother left her at a young age and left her with her human father to live a human life, however she wasn’t fully a human and inherited magic from her mother. She was given a book from her grandmother, (her mother’s mother) on her fifth birthday which was and old spell book to practise with, however her grandmother never mentioned her mother to her. Her father re marred a few month later to Carol Carmichael who had a daughter who was the same age as Alisha but both Carol and Kelly were both human.
At first Alisha felt uncomfortable living with humans she felt like they looked down at her, mainly her steps. She spent most of her time with her grandmother and half sibling Lilly who lived with her grandmother. Her half sibling also did not talk much about her mother and spent most of her time training Alisha.  She later grew closer to her half step sister and became friends and noticed that Carol didn’t really care that much about the fact that Alisha was not 100% human but still treated like she was her own daughter.
When Alisha and Kelly turned 17 Carol gave birth to their half sibling, which brought the family closer. Alisha showed her little half brother magic, even though he could never use it was something that made her baby half brother laugh and smile. She tries her best to use magic is public but fails.

She also took up life in Wonderland with the role of the Duchess.  She grew close to the Cheshire twin and tends to tease or bully on of them a lot. Alisha was able to live in both world in peace. She was able to find time in both and be able to live happily with her family. She hopes to find her mother in Wonderland and find out more about her bothers side of the family form her.

Last edited by BlueAndBlackRoses on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KPOPWORLD1
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 am

yeah the wonderland crew is coming together lolz there all approved!
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 am

i miss them... DDD: i forgot Alisha... don't kill me Alisha i'mmm soo sorry .. or Leo.. i quickly get her character sheet done up again (xDDD)

thanks.. you should create an area where all wonderland topics can be posted
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:02 am

oh wow I don't have a place?! where should I place it at?
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 am

umm under travelling i guess since its sort of a parallel universe
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:08 am

okz!
Back to top Go down
BlueAndBlackRoses
Admin
Admin
BlueAndBlackRoses

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:11 am

no problem, i've added alisha.. Natus i'm going to change a couple of things of.. then i'll add her her too or make a separate topic
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:28 am

okz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time   Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderland crew(i can't be bother making separate posts for each of them this time
Page 1 of 1