The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
roses are red.. (fukuro) Vote_lcaproses are red.. (fukuro) Voting_barroses are red.. (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
roses are red.. (fukuro) Vote_lcaproses are red.. (fukuro) Voting_barroses are red.. (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

roses are red.. (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

roses are red.. (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Rose smiles as she walks around the castle. She sighs feeling bored. The clock tower rang letting people know it's the queens time for tea. She walks out to the garden and sits down at the table.

Arrow walks up and smirks "everything is done my queen.." He bows and sits down.

Rose smiles "good boy arrow.." She giggles and takes a sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Angel sighed as she put new sheets on Roses bed. She had recently become a maid at the castle, mostly because she needed a job at the castle to be able to get into the royal library. She didn't like doing the maid work but if it meant she could read some of the books from the royal library she would do the maid work.

Beck felt sick to his stomach as he walked past the iron gates in front of the castle. It had taken way too long to explain to the guards posted out front that he couldn't touch iron without getting hurt. He was delivering a letter from Yonna to Rose. Something about them being friends or whatever, he hadn't paid as much attention as he should have.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Rose sighs "I wish I could change my name to peachy.. I think it sounds much cuter.." She takes another sip of tea.

Arrow looks at the gate "someones here my queen I will go get the door.." He bows and walks to the gates and opens them "what are you doing here?"

Rose blinks and gets up. She follows after him to see who was at the gate.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm

(sorry, didn't mean to call Aki, Angel)

Aki heard Arrow and Rose move through the hallway. She was already done with the bed so she left the room and followed Rose and Arrow. She hid behind a corner and listened in on the conversation.

"Hello Queen." Beck said. He bowed. "I have a litter from Queen Yonna of the Fire and Wind Fey kingdom." Beck said handing the letter to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Rose smiles "oh really thank you.." She giggles and opens the letter.

Arrow looks back and smirks. He disappears and appears next to Aki "so what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 pm

"I guess you two know each other?" Beck asked curiously.

Aki blushed seeing at Arrow had just appeared next to her. "Um.." She couldn't think of a good enough lie.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Arrow smirks "I don't think the queen will like finding you spying on her.."

Rose looks at him and nods "yes we knew each other for a little bit.. We were ok friends.." She reads the letter.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"I-I wasn't spying.." Aki said. The lie was obvious.

"Really? I would like to hear more about that. Perhaps over dinner?" Beck chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Rose blinks and blushes lightly "your asking me out on a date?" She crosses her arms and looks at him.

Arrow blinks and drags her with him back to the door. He stands next to rose and glares at him. He sets Aki down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Beck smiled warmly. "It certainly sounded like it didn't it?" That was his way of saying yes.

Aki felt very embarrassed now. She blushed and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Rose blinks and blushes more "fine but am only doing it because am bored.." She turns her head trying to hide the blush.

Arrow smirks "I'll come to my queen I'll bring this one.." He holds up Aki. "I can watch you this way.."

Rose looks at him and nods "thank you arrow.." She looks at Beck "my name is Rose but I like to be called peachy so you better call me that.." She bows and walks to her room.

Arrow bows and looks at Beck "good luck.." He chuckles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Beck chuckled. "Bored or not, it'll still be fun. I'm Beck." He said with a bow.

Aki didn't like being dragged like Arrow was doing to her. "Why are you dragging me?" Aki said a little upset. Because the dress was all one part by holding up the collar the entire dress went up a little. She pulled the front of the skirt down so people wouldn't be able to see her underwear.

"Alright then, Peachy. Would you like me to come back, say about 9ish?" Beck asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Peachy looks at him and nods "that will be fine Beck.." She walks into her room.

Arrow looks at her and smirks "cuz I can see ya later girl.." He chuckles and walks around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Beck chuckled and walked away. He got the sick feeling again as he got to the iron gate. He didn't think he was going to have to re-explain about the not touching iron thing but he re-explained it and the guards let him through.

Aki was confused as to what Arrow meant. She followed arrow. "What did you mean by that..?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Arrow looks at her "am aloud to do what I want since I protect the queen.. So I can drag you if I want to.." He chuckles and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 pm

"That doesn't give you any right to basically let people see up my skirt though!" Aki said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Arrow blinks and looks at her. "so what if people see up your skirt.." He takes his hand and flips up her skirt completely.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Aki blushed deeply and quickly pushed down her skirt. "That's not funny! It's really embarrassing!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Arrow smirks and chuckles "it doesn't matter if people see your underwear.. It shouldn't be embarrassing.." He smiles and keeps walking "you should go change.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm

"why?" Aki asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Arrow looks at her "your suppose to be my date tonight.." He smiles and waves as he walks into his room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:07 am

Aki blushed deeply. "D-Date?!" She said surprised.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 am

Rose comes out of her room when it was close to the time of the date. She was wearing a short red dress with a rose on the side. She fixes her hair slightly and waits at the door.

Arrow walks up and stands next to rose. He had put on a tie and black pants with no holes. However, everything else was the same.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:23 am

Aki was wearing along black dress that had a run in it up to almost the thigh. She was wearing her hair down. She walked up to arrow.

Beck knocked on the front door. He had cleaned up nicely and was wearing a rather sharp suit with a black tie.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:27 am

Arrow looks at her "you look good.." He smirks "at least you clean up nice.." He chuckles and lands against her slightly.

Rose answers the door "hello Beck.." She looks at him "you look nice.. So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roses are red.. (fukuro)   roses are red.. (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

roses are red.. (fukuro)
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next