The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
motorcycle shop (fukuro) Vote_lcapmotorcycle shop (fukuro) Voting_barmotorcycle shop (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
motorcycle shop (fukuro) Vote_lcapmotorcycle shop (fukuro) Voting_barmotorcycle shop (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

motorcycle shop (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

motorcycle shop (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 pm

Blaine grumbles unhappy as he pushes his motorcycle into the town shop. "damn thing I just had you checked up two weeks ago.." He sighs and throws the kickstand down. He leans against his motorcycle and looks around "hey I did some help!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Marik walked out of the back room and into the shop. "What."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Blaine looks at him with a glare "fix my bike.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:28 pm

"Then put it in the garage." Marik said glaring back at Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Blaine rolls his eyes and moves his bike to the garage. He stretches and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Marik walked into the garage and looked at the bike. "I can tell you right now that the gas tank isn't held up properly. It's already touching the engine be happy you haven't exploded from over heated oil." Marik said. He kept looking at the bike. "The springs for the front tire need to be replaced, not to mention the muffler." Marik said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Blaine groans as he hears all this. He rubs the bad of his head and kicks the wall "my mechanic is so dead!" He looks at marik "how much is it going to cost to fix?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:53 pm

"Quite a bit. Time wise something like this supposedly should take almost 2 days to fully fix. If I took that long billing for time would be over 9 grand. But I can get something like this done in about an hour, two tops. So billing for time comes up to 1 grand tops." Marik said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:16 pm

(I got a hamster!)

Blaine sighs and pulls out a grand "it's all I got.. " he runs a hand through his hair "if you need more I'll need time or I'll have to pay you in some other way.." He sits down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm

(awesome!)

"It's fine." Marik shrugged his shoulders. "But I have a question, do you want this to be done quick, or done right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Blaine sighs "I want it done right.." He rubs his face and groans. "now I got to find a job.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:29 pm

"Actually.." Marik handed Blaine his money back. "I think there's a way we can scratch each others backs here."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Blaine blinks and looks at him. He puts the money away "explain.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm

"It just so happens that my maid is taking the week off. I fix your motorcycle right, and you be my maid." Marik chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Blaine blinks and groans. He looks at him and sighs "fine.. But I'm not wearing a dress!" He crosses his arms and blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

"I said it was a maid, I never said it was a she." Marik chuckled. "He never wore a dress either. All I really ask is that you clean, dust, nothing too out of the ordinary for maid work."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Blane sighs and blushes. "fine whatever.." He throws his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Marik chuckled. "Alright then. Be at my place tomorrow morning at 8. Here's the address." Marik said handing Blaine his home address. "I'll start working on your bike, I should have it finished by the end of the work day if your willing to hang around that long."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

(I can't believe I was spelling my characters name wrong it Blane not Blaine.. I feel stupid..)

Blane looks at him "I got nothing else to do.. So I'll just stay.." He leans against the wall and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 pm

(it's okay.. Oh, speaking of names, what did you name the hamster?)

"Okay, it's about 5 hours till the end of the work day." Marik said already starting to work on the bike. "Take a nap or something. Go into the back room, there's a hammock in there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:41 pm

(we named him boss! Cuz he looks like the hamster from hamtaro Lolz!)

Blane smirks "awesome.." He walks back to the back room and hips on the hammock. He closes his eyes as he gets comfy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm

(I loved hamtaro! lolz)

When the work day was over Marik woke up Blane . "The bike's all finished."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 pm

(Lolz that's so cool! I didn't think anyone still remembered it!)

Blane looks at him and yawns "cool.." He stretches and falls out of the hammock. "ah!" He groans and rubs his face. Gee gets up and looks at marik "let's go..I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:57 pm

(yeah, I still remember it!)

Marik chuckled and helped Blane up. "Okay. Do you just want to head back to you own house or stay at mine?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Blane looks at him "your house I don't live in this town.." He yawns and ruffles his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motorcycle shop (fukuro)   motorcycle shop (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next