The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapForgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barForgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Vote_lcapForgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Voting_barForgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Forgotten time(Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Frye soon washed off all the soap and got out of the shower and started drying himself off.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Taiga turns off the water and starts to dry off as well. He felt kinda bad.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Frye was sporting a hard on and he clearly wasn't shy about it since he kept drying himself off like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Taiga blinks and blushes looking at the ground as he dries himself off. He was getting himself upset because he was acting all shy. He wasn't use to it.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Frye smiled warmly still drying off his fur.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Taiga rests the towel on his head "Thanks for inviting me over.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:56 pm

"It's no problem. Oh, I forgot to mention there's no guest bedroom. You okay sleeping on a couch?" Frye asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:02 pm

Taiga smiles "I don't mind at all I like couches.." He stretches and looks at him "Where is your closet?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

"In my room." Frye said. He walked out of the bathroom not bothering to put a towel around his waist and went to his room which wasn't too far from the bathroom. My closet is over there." Frye said pointing to a pair of doors.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Taiga wraps a towel around his waist and goes to the closet. He chooses some random clothes and puts them on. He blushes softly not use to these types of clothes. "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:16 pm

"Hmm. Not bad." Frye smiled warmly. "Oh, you may have noticed I don't really have any underwear in there too.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:22 pm

Taiga blushes and nods his head "I noticed.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Frye chuckled. "Like I said, I like to show off." Frye said thrusting his hips forward. "I do have actual basketball clothes in the back if you want them."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Taiga blushes and blinks when he says basketball clothes "Awesome I'll wear those!" He smiles and gets the basketball clothes and changes into them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 pm

The basket ball uniform was from the high school in the city. "That's my uniform from when I played in that school. It suits you well."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Taiga blinks and looks at the uniform "Cool you went to the high school I'm going to!" He smiles and laughs. "What position did you play? Where you the ace?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:37 pm

"I was a Jack off all trades but the main point scorer for all the years I was there. Our team has no recorded losses in all of the years I was there and this year the whole generation of miracles members are supposed to be freshmen in high school this year, so it'll be interesting to see them play. Rumor had that they're all going to different schools though, which only makes it more interesting." Frye smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Taiga smiles "I can't wait to fight them on the court! I'm so excited! I have a game against one of them this weekend!" He seemed all fired up just talking about it. "You should come to the game it could be fun!!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Frye looked at Taiga. "Sorry to say, but you can't beat the generation of miracles. Together they have a no lose streak. And even separated it's unlikely that they'll go down easily." Frye said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Taiga looks at him and smirks "I love a challenge.. I'll beat them I'll give it everything I got.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 pm

"Even then. Your only real hope is if you have one of them on your team." Frye said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Taiga looks at him "I think we do but I don't know.. I haven't really been paying attention to the other players.. When I practice I kinda just zone out.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm

"Make since I suppose." Frye said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Taiga sits down on the bed and stretches. "I wish some of my brothers would join the basketball team but they'd suck and we lost besides their all short.." He yawns as he just some what talks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:53 pm

"If you say so." Frye shrugged and sat next to Taiga. Frye still had no clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten time(Berry)   Forgotten time(Berry) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten time(Berry)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next