The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Virius Busters! (Berry) Vote_lcapVirius Busters! (Berry) Voting_barVirius Busters! (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Virius Busters! (Berry) Vote_lcapVirius Busters! (Berry) Voting_barVirius Busters! (Berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Virius Busters! (Berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Virius Busters! (Berry) Empty
PostSubject: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Yua, Rei, and Asuka and Junko left the club for the night. Normally they worked the night shift but the owner had a cleaning crew coming in for tonight so they started heading home.

Because Asuka and Junko didn't really live with their brother, he didn't want people thinking that they were related for his 'own reasons' so they lived with Yua and Rei.
Yua and Rei lived together because Yua had the home and Rei was like part of a package deal with Asuka and Junko. Yua never complained about it though.
It was already night, not really late, but the sun was already down past the horizon and the moon was rising.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Fujitsu was searching each device in the city that was on. He was hoping no one would notice him on the screen checking through their files. He just wanted to make sure Vi-Cry wasn't leaving little gifts for people. He sighs since he seemed to be stick in a device that shut down while he was searching through the files. "I was almost done.."

Mio sighs as he and his brothers were messing around since they lost Fujitsu signal. He punches Aka and Ao since they were planning on pranking someone. "Behave you two.."

Aka and Ao look at him and sighs. "Fine but we're hungry so we're going to get some food.." They run off quickly before Mio could stop them.

Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Suzu sighed looking at his phone that he had turned off as he left the club. "Why was someone hacking my phone.." Suzu started up his phone again. He lived with the other four, but mostly because the job alone didn't pay every bill and he didn't plan on doing things in the backroom even if he had become flat broke.

Asuka and Junko left Rei and Yua to head home. It was the twins turn to pick up dinner tonight.

Yua and Rei started heading home when Yua and Rei saw Mio. "Um, excuse me.." Yua asked, he wanted to be sure that Mio knew where she was and was heading, even with the streetlights on, it wasn't exactly easy to see the street signs on the intersections of roads.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:56 pm

Fujitsu sighs and pops out of the phone when it turns on. He groans softly and looks at Suzu who he had landed on "Hello.."

Mio blinks and looks at Yua and Rei. He blushes lightly "Uh yes?" He starts to chew on the toothpick he had in his mouth feeling a little nervous.

Aka and Ao sigh as they order some food from a near by diner "I wonder if we should pay for this.." They laugh and look out the window. They wave at Asuka and Junko and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Suzu blushed seeing the guy who had popped out of his phone. It didn't make him feel any better that he thought that the person was cute, not to mention that they had fallen weirdly and landed on the ground with one of the persons hand on Suzu's crotch between them and the other was in Suzu's pants on his butt.

"Do you know what street your on and the street your headed..?" Yua asked. He had a street map of the entire city memorized. Rei looked up and down at Mio, he thought that Mio was really cute.

Junko looked over at the window and elbowed Asuka lightly and pointed to the two cute guys waving at them from inside the diner. "They're really cute.." Asuka said. "Let's go in and say hi then." Junko smiled and they headed inside to Aka and Ao.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Fujitsu gets up and off of Suzu "Why did your phone shut off?" He looks at Suzu and helps him up "Sorry for landing on you.. I'm Fujitsu.."

Mio shakes his head "Uh no not really.." He wasn't really sure where to go since he just lost his brothers and Fujitsu signal.

Aka and Ao smirk when Junko and Asuka walk in. "Hey.." Aka points over at Ao "he's Ao.." Ao giggles and points over to Aka "And he's Aka.. Want to eat with us?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 pm

"Because someone was hacking it.." Suzu said getting up still blushing. "I'm Suzu."

"Oh, do you know what street you live on? I have a photographic memory of a street map of this city." Yua said smiling kindly.
Rei nodded. "He really does." Rei's voice was really cute it was a little androgynous but sounded more towards female.

"Sure!" Asuka and Junko said in unison. Asuka sat next to Aka and Junko sat next to Ao. They accidentally sat on their laps before moving onto the seat. "Sorry, old habit.." Asuka said and giggled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Fujitsu blinks and looks at him "No one was hacking it when I was searching through your files.. I would've made sure to block them and delete the intruder.. I'm an Anti-Virus program.." He smiles at him lightly "It's very nice to meet you Suzu.."

Aka and Ao smile at them "It's fine so what are your names?"

Mio blushes and looks at them "Well uh I don't really live anywhere.." He wasn't really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 pm

"Okay.." Suzu said a little confused, but since Fujitsu just popped out of his phone he didn't really have anything to say.

"I'm Asuka." Asuka said smiling warmly. "And I'm Junko." Junko smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Mio blushes and looks at them "Well uh I don't really live anywhere.." He wasn't really sure what to say.

Fujitsu looks at him "Have you seen anything or anyone with a mask appear on your screen or walking around?"

Aka and Ao smile "Those are nice names.. So do you live near by?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:45 pm

"Oh, do you want to live with us then? I mean there's three other people besides Rei and myself, but there's a lot of bedrooms in the penthouse." Yua smiled warmly and pointed straight up to the top floor of the hotel that they were standing next to. The hotel was known for being one of the most expensive and plush places, and the ratings were always nothing but 5 stars out of 5.

"No.." Suzu said.

"Yeah." Asuka and Junko said in unison and smiled cutely. "We can take you there if you want." Junko said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Mio blinks and looks at him "Uh well I guess but I won't be there for very long I don't think.. I should send a message to my brothers though.." He takes out the phone and sends a message. He sighs as he hears his brothers ringtone go off in the bag "Great.." He runs a hand through his hair.

Fujitsu sighs "Alright well I'll walk you home since I've caused you trouble.."

Aka and Ao blink as they look at each other that was pretty easy. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"Well, some of our friends left to get food, I'm sure they bumped into them or something." Rei said.

"Thanks.." Suzu said. He looked at Fujitsu then back to the ground blushing. 'He's so cute...' Suzu thought to himself.

Asuka and Junko smiled cutely. "Then let's go!" They said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Aka and Ao grab their food and pulls Asuka and Junko out of the diner quickly.

Fujitsu looks at him and blinks "are you ok your face is red?"

Mio smiles "Alright then.. Thank you for being so helpful.." He hugs both of them.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Asuka and Junko giggled and took Aka and Ao back to the pent house. They saw Yua and Rei outside with some other guy. "Hey guys!" Asuka smiled and he and Junko went up to them.

Suzu blushed deeper. "I-I'm okay!" Suzu said.

Rei and Yua smile and hug him back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Fujitsu smiles at him lightly "Ok I'm glad.." He walks with him.

Aka and Ao blink when they see Mio "oh crap we're in trouble.." They hide behind Asuka and Junko.

Mio tackle Aka and Ao "I'm going to kill both of you! You worried me!" He punches them and shakes his hand "ouch.." He licks his brothers cheek "Now don't go running off!!"

Aka and Ao groan as they spark when Mio licks them. "fine just get your spit off us!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Rei, Yua, Asuka and Junko giggled when they watched what Mio was doing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Mio wipes Aka and Aos faces off. "there.."

Aka and Ao sigh and look at Mio. They sigh and lean on Asuka and Junko.

Fujitsu stretches and looks around. He seemed to be thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:13 pm

"Let's go inside. I'm sure that Suzu will meet us up there later." Rei said heading inside. The other three followed him to the elevator and they waited for Mio, Aka, and Ao.

"Something on your mind..?" Suzu asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Mio, Aka, and Ao follow them into the elevator.

Fujitsu looks at him and shakes his head "not really..." He smiles lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Yua pushed the button for the pent house. The elevator doors closed and it began its ascend. The elevator was nicely sized and fit everyone it it really easily with plenty of room to spare in it. Because the back of the elevator was glass it was easy to see the outside of the city lit up for nighttime, and it was a very beautiful sight.

"You sure..?" Suzu asked holding Fujitsu's hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Mio, Aka, and Ao blink as they look out the glass back of the elevator "Whoa.."

Fujitsu smiles at him and nods his head "yeah I was just scanning places that Vi-Cry might be.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Rei giggled. "It's a beautiful view." It was only a few minutes before the elevator stopped at the pent house. The pent house had 3 stories of the hotel in it, but the elevator stopped at the first floor of it. The pent house was amazing on the inside. There was a full kitchen that was almost a full quarter of the first floor of the pent house.
"This floor is mostly for cooking, watching tv, and playing some video games. The second floor consists of guest bedrooms and bathrooms and the third floor of the pent house is our rooms." Yua explained.

Asuka and Junko shed their clothes as they walked into the pent house, leaving themselves in matching pink panties with a red heart on the butt. "It's late so we might just head to bed." They said and winked at Aka and Ao.

"I think I'll do the same." Rei said shedding his clothes except he left himself in only his shirt and winking at Mio before Rei went upstairs to his bedroom.

Yua sat on the couch and took off his clothes leaving himself in a black pair of panties. "Make yourselves comfortable. None of us are embarrassed about anything we do here." Yua smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Aka and Ao smirk and run after Asuka and Junko. They smile and chuckle softly.

Mio blinks and blushes deeply looking at the ground. He takes a seat on the couch "I can tell.." He plays with the zipper on his jacket feeling embarrassed.

Fujitsu smiles at Suzu "This city seems really nice.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Asuka and Junko take Aka and Ao to their room. Asuka and Junko always shared a room before so they still share one now. "Think you can handle us?" Asuka giggled wiggling his butt bending over the his bed. "Don't be afraid about hurting us, working the backroom has given us some high pain tolerance." Junko giggled and wiggled his butt too bending over next to Asuka.

"Are you okay..?" Yua asked. "If there's anything wrong you can tell me."

"It is." Suzu smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virius Busters! (Berry)   Virius Busters! (Berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Virius Busters! (Berry)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next