The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Tian smiles softly "Follow me I'll show you the room that is special just for me to train in!"

Lou drops his phone as Jolt looks at Suru for a moment. His eyes were red and his hand was through Lous shoulder. Lou looks at Suru with tears in his eyes. "It's not Jolt.."

Xerna blushes and smiles as Drak hugs him. "I really like you.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:09 am

"Lead the way." Trance smiled cutely.

Suru blinked and quickly ran over to Lou and Jolt and hit Jolt hard in his jaw.

Drak blushed and hugged Xerna back. "I really liked you too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Tian smiles at Trance and leads her to an all white room and changes form. "It's here.."

Lou gasps as the fake Jolts tail gets ripped from his should and falls back.

The fake Jolt glares at Suru and spits out some blood. He jumps up and disappears.

Xerna smiles and kisses him deeply. "Would you like to rest in my room here?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 am

Trance looked around. "Wow, so this is where you train?" Trance asked curiously.

Suru watched the fake Jolt disappear. "Get back inside Lou."

Drak kissed Xerna deeply back. "Yeah, I would like that."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Tian nods her head "Yes it has every possible situation built into it's memory.. It has voice command, the gravity can be on or off at anytime.. It's um neat.."

Xerna blushes and nods his head. He quickly shows Drak to his room. He was a bit plain but there were small pieces decorating the walls and floor. Everything seemed to be from a different part of the world.

Lou looks at Suru and nods his head. He grabs his phone and holds onto the shoulder that was pierced. He stumbles back inside.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 pm

"Yeah, that really is neat!" Trance smiled.

Drak looked around Xerna's room. "Wow, your room is really cool Xerna." Drak smiled and kissed Xerna softly.

Suru looked around the house, just to be sure that who ever the fake Jolt was hadn't planted anything.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:26 am

Tian smiles at Trance and floats around her. "Choose a situation for me.."

Xerna blinks and blushes a bit at Drak comment. "Rea... Really? It's cool?" He smiles and kisses him back. "Thank you.."

A dart flies past Suru hitting the ground. I'll be back for him.. You can't protect him forever was written on the note tied around the dart.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:21 pm

"Um... Hostage situation, I guess." Trance wasn't sure about what to do.

"Yeah." Drak kissed Xerna back. "I mean it."

Suru read the note and crumpled it. He held up his middle finger in the direction from where the dart flew from.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 am

Tian looks around as the scene changes and Trance gets grabbed. A bunch of challenges appear between tem. She begins her attacks to get to Trance.

Xerna smiles and kisses him deeper.

Lou calls out to Suru. He was in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:21 am

Trance blinked and struggled with what had grabbed her, trying to get out.

Drak kissed Xerna deeper back.

Suru ran inside to Lou. "Lou?!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Tian looks at Trance "I'll save you don't worry!"

Xerna blushes after pulling away from the kiss. "I'm sorry that was to forward wasn't it?"

Lou looks at Suru holding his shoulder "Suru it hurts.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:06 am

"Okay!" Trance said, she trusted Tian.

"It's alright.. There's nothing wrong with taking things at the pace you want to. If you want to slow things down, that's okay." Drak kissed Xerna's cheek.

Suru walked over to Lou and looked at his shoulder. "Sit down on the bed and take off your shirt. I can make it better."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Tian smiles happily at Trance as she starts to glow. She giggles and starts to take down all the enemies just by tapping them. She lands in front of Trance and hugs her happily. "You trusted me!"

Xerna blushes and smiles at Drak. "Thank you.. But I'm a little worried that you won't like me anymore after finding out my secret." He looks at the ground.

Lou nods his head and sits down. He blushes as he takes off his shirt and looks at Suru. "What are you going to do.." He gasps and curls over starting to shake. "Never.. Never mind Suru please... Please get away I don't want to hurt you!" He looks at Suru the whites of his eyes were black and his eye color was red. "I've.. lost blood so my.. my bodies trying to make up for it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Trance smiled warmly. "Of course I did Tian." She was happy that Tian got to her. trance kissed Tian's cheek.

Drak kissed Xerna's cheek. "Don't worry. I like everything about you. There's no reason to be afraid." Drak smiled warmly.

Suru blinked and tried to understand what was going on. He walked up to Lou. "Lou listen to me. It's okay." He was very concerned with little safety for himself. He was trying to make Lou his first priority right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:25 am

Tian smiles and giggles happily. She blushes softly and looks at the ground. "Thank you.."

Xerna looks at Drak and blushes "Really.. Even... Even if I'm not a total guy?"

Lous lower lip trembles as he looks at Suru. "I'm still a ghoul I'm a monster who craves human flesh.. I'm hurt my ghoul side is trying to make up for the blood I've lost please.. I don't want to hurt you.." He covers his mouth and whines loudly trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:56 am

Trance smiled warmly and hugged Tian.

Drak nodded. "Yes. I would never want to hurt you, or to see you hurt." Drak said stoically.

"I see..." Suru stood up. "I guess it's a good thing I'm not completely human." Suru said and put his hand over Lou's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:54 am

Tian smiles and hugs her back. "I'm glad your teaching me.."

Xerna smiles and kisses Drak. "Your the best.."

Lou blinks and looks at Suru with wide eyes. "What.. What are you doing? I.. I'll bite you take.. take your hand away Suru.. Biting you won't.. won't fix anything.." He almost bites onto Suru hand but jerks his mouth shut closing his eyes. He was scared and in pain. "I'm a monster.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Trance smiled warmly. "I'm happy to teach you anything you want to learn."

Drak kissed Xerna back and smiled kindly. "No, you are."

"You're no monster." Suru said clearly believing in what he was saying. He kissed Lou's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Lou blinks and blushes as he looks at Suru. He bites onto his hand ripping a small piece of flesh off. Tears run down his face. "I'm sorry.."

Tian smiles and hugs her. "Would you like try?"

Xerna looks at him and nuzzles him. "Drak.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Suru winced a little when Lou bit his hand. He took a deep breath and kissed Lou's forehead again. "Nah, it's okay." Suru smiled kindly. "You don't have to worry about it."

"I'm not sure if i could do that well.." Trance said a little worried.

Drak smiled warmly and nuzzled Xerna back. "Xerna.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Lou looks at Suru and blushes deeply. He hugs him and bites down on his shoulder slightly. "Make the pain go away Suru please.."

Tian smiles at her and giggles. "We can put it on level one difficulty.. You'll do good.."

Xerna smiles and kisses Drak deeply. "I'm really happy.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Suru hugged Lou and took a breath when Lou bit his shoulder. He lightly tapped Lou's back in three places on his spine. Suru knew this would make Lou's body go numb, he figured it would probably work to keep him from moving right now.

"If your sure.." Trance said. She looked at Tian and smiled.

Drak kissed Xerna deeply back. "I'm really happy too."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:20 am

Lou gasps slightly as his body goes numb. One of his eyes go back to normal and he sighs softly. He smile at Suru.

Tian nods her head and smiles happily.

Xerna sits down on the bed and gasps. "Oh would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:25 am

Suru smiled warmly. He laid Lou on his bed. "Don't try to move when you start getting feeling back, you'll strain your muscles." Suru said sitting down next to Lou.

"Okay then." Trance smiled happily at Tian.

"Just some water would be fine, I suppose." Drak said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:29 am

(hey ya like the new lay out? could u tell me if something needs to be changed?)

Lou nods his head "Alright.. Could you wrap my wound please.."

Tian smiles "Choose the challenge.."

Xerna smiles and gets out going over to his small fridge getting out a bottle of water "Here you go.. I'm sorry but is it ok if I take a shower.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next