The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Vote_lcapA random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Voting_barA random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A random happanstance (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Suru got up out of bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." Suru kissed Lou and still seemed unphased about being nude as he went to the bathroom and got into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:58 pm

Lou nods his head "Al.. Alright.." He gets out of the covers and walks with Jolt.

Rath looks at Lou and rolls his eyes when they get there. "Great you've finally showed.. I'm glad none of you dragged someone along.. Let's get started.." A few hours later Rath walks out "I'll go give the news to your guests.."

Lou tries to run out but get stops by Jolt. "NO!! It's not fair we didn't agree on anything! Your just doing this because your paranoid!"

Rath rolls his eyes and smirks "I'll go tell your guest first.." He walks to Lou room.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Suru, dried and clothed, Drak wearing a robe, and Trance, only in panties, were all in a lounge area talking and having breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Rath sighs in annoyment when he seen no one was in the rooms. He walks to the lounge room and smirks. "Good your all here.. I have something to tell you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Drak thought that there was something fishy about the smirk that Rath had, but he decided to stay quite and sip his tea, he wasn't so rash as to ask about that smirk.

Trance looked at Rath. "What's up?" She asked curiously.

"And what's with that creepy smirk you got?" Suru asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Rath chuckles "Your little love birds want you gone.. Their assigned at a mission besides I don't want to have to baby sit you.. They want you to stay away... You've got till tonight to leave.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Drak sipped his tea and looked at Rath. He stood up. "Normally I bow and say okay. But-"

Suru interrupted Drak. "Don't get hot headed Drak, it's not your style." Suru looked at Rath. "How about we hear what they really have to say. If you can't provide us with that, then you can piss right off." Suru said seriously.

Trance nodded. "Yeah. And if you really think we can't handle ourselves in a fight, then you clearly haven't see what we can really do."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Rath rolls his eyes. "Tsk.. I know what you can do but I'm not the boss because I'm weak.. They want you to leave, everyone but Lou but I don't like him anyway so his say doesn't matter everyone else agreed.. Leave or I'll throw you out myself.. Don't make it hard on them by being troublesome.." He smirks and turns away "Your little birds are going to be in a holding cell so you can't get to them.. I'll send Jolt to make sure your gone.. If you resist I'll see you out.." He walks away and runs a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm

"Jackass." Suru said heading back to Lou's room.

Drak headed back to Xerna's room and Trance headed back to Tian's room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Xerna sighs as they get put into the holding cell. He blinks and smiles as he pulls off his purple jewel tossing it out quietly after he whispered something to it. The jewel turns into the scorpion from before after the guards left. It quickly goes off to his room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Drak sat on Xerna's bed and was trying to think of where the holding cells would be. He figured that they would have to be close to this building if the weren't inside of it. And if they were inside of it then they would more than likely be underground, and have restricted access to boot.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:08 pm

The scorpion crawls up Drak leg and starts to glow. "Drak we're on the basement in a hidden floor you can get to into from a secret way in the meeting room.." It shows part of a map to him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Drak blinked and listed to the scorpion. "Okay, thank you. I'll tell Suru and Trance and then we'll get you guys out of there."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:16 pm

"Be careful, Rath has a bunch of security we'll explain what's happening if you reach us.." The scorpion starts to fade then disappears.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:17 pm

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." Drak said. He went and told Suru and Trance what had happened. Trance and Drak got dressed in normal clothes and then the three of them went to the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:28 pm

A girl with pink and blue short hair was walking around the meeting room. She stops and looks at them, she had eyes just like Jolt. "Who are you? Leave no one is allowed to be here at this time.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Drak blinked, he didn't really expect to run into anyone until later.

"Actually shouldn't you tell us who you are?" Trance said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:43 pm

The girl looks at Trance "Yukio... I was created to mirror Tian in case she dies.. Who are you? Rath told me to keep everyone out of here.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:47 pm

"We work with Rath. We were sent to go to the holding cells." Suru said rather convincingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:05 am

Yukio looks at Suru. "Cards show them. Rath gave everyone cards today you need them to get past me.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 am

Suru blinked, he hadn't expected that.

Trance went up to her. "How about this instead, we don't show you cards, and you get a nice ride. Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:32 am

Yukio blinks and tilts her head "Ride? What ride? If you don't have cards I can't let you through.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:35 am

"It's a very fun ride. To go on it all i need is just for you to close your eyes for a moment." Trance smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:41 am

Yukio blinks and looks at Trance. "If you try something bad I'll have to kill you.." She closes her eyes and her ghoul tail appears and turns into swords.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:44 am

Trance kissed the woman deeply and slipped something into her mouth, forcing her to swallow. It was a knock out drug. Trance knew that it's effects would be almost immediate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random happanstance (berry)   A random happanstance (berry) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A random happanstance (berry)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next