The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Voting_barMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Voting_barMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Magnolia (berrysoul)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:01 am

Len-Len blushes and frowns at Natsu. "It's Len-Len not Lenny!! That's a boys name anyway! Baka!"

Salomon smiles at the master. "This place seems like a bunch of fun.. I think I'll join but uh.. I'd like to know what power I have before hand.." He laughs slightly embarrassed and rubs the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:05 am

The master looked at the boy curiously. "Only you can discover your power. It may come in a time of need or it might just come at random. It seems you yourself and your emotions are blocking your power. Possibly your past."

Natsu smirked. "Want to fight about it Lin-Lin!" He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 am

Salomon blinks and looks at the master for a bit. He looks at the ground. "Uh maybe.. So you can't tell me the type of magic I use?"

Len-Len glares at Natsu "Fine!! Let's fight!"

Erza walks up and punches Natsu in the head. "Stop picking a fight with her in the guild! I don't want things get broke Natsu!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:14 am

"Honestly young man I sense you have a lot of power that is strong but some of it feels dakr and from another land. Something I have never felt before." Master Markorov said.

Natsu pouted. "It's not fair."

"Oh shut up natsu you always fight with everyone!" Lucy screamed out coming through the door.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:19 am

Salomon blinks and looks at him. "Well I was born in Wonderland.. Could that be it?" He frowns though as he thinks about the rest of what master markorov said. "Dark? I didn't think I had the same power as my brother.." The last part he mostly said to himself.

Len-Len smirks and laughs at Natsu. "You sure are an idiot.. Now you got everyone mad at you.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Master Markorov looked at him worriedly. "And who might be your brother be and what has he done?"

"Oh come on!" Natsu whined. "You all are scaredy cats!"
"Heyyyy!" Happy huffed at Natsu.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:00 am

Salomon looks at master markorov. "Uh his name is Kyoux he's the dark mage of wonderland. He uh... I can't really remember anything else.."

Len-Len rolls her eyes at Natsu.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Master Markorov just sighed curious about wonderland. "Well you are welcomed to join fairy tail if you like. It might take some time to regain your powers but we will help you."

"Don't sas me back and roll your eyes lee-lee!" Natsu snapped

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Len-Len growls at Natsu and her eyes start to glow.

Salomon blinks and looks over at Natsu and Len-Len. "Uh I'll join sir.. Excuse me!" He runs over and gets between Natsu and Len-Len. "Hey I'm joining fairy tail.. Isn't that great?" He laughs slightly rubbing his head.

Len-Len blinks and looks at him a bit shocked. "What.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:21 pm

"Alright awesome!" Natsu grinned.

Master Markorov stood on the bar counter. "Alright! Listen up everyone we have a new member with a power unknown meet Salomon!"

Everyone cheered.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:21 am

Salomon blinks and blushes as he laughs from everyones cheer. "Thanks.."

Len-Len frowns and sighs softly. "Really Salo your so troublesome.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Natsu looked at Len-Len confused.
"Why are you upset that he's joining aren't you going to join too?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Len-Len blushes slightly and looks away. "Of course but I wouldn't be if he wasn't.. It's troublesome!"

Salomon laughs and smiles at Len-Len. "See two new members.." He blinks and looks at Natsu. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm

"Well now that you are apart of the guild you can go on missions and find out what power you might have possibly! We should go on one of the lower missions since you don't know yet." Natsu looked through the missions. "How about this one!"

"That's an S class mission you idiot! The highest one there is!" Lucy snapped snatching the paper. It was a mission on an island warning about a scary black smoke monster.

"Let's do it!" Happy said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Salomon laughs and smiles "If Happy doesn't have a problem sure why not!"

Len-Len groans and face palms herself. "How stupid are you two.. Fine we'll go.. We can ride on Loveless.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Master Markorov. "Hold up kids! Erza, lucy, gray and wendy should accompany you two."

"Alright!" Natsu and Happy both cheered happily right as Lucy screamed no.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Len-Len blinks and sighs "Alright..."

Salomon laughs lightly and smiles. "The more the merrier.."

Gray sighs "Great... I get to go with the idiot.."

Erza smiles slightly "You all better behave!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Lucy groaned. "We are all going to die."

Wendy grinned. "I am so excited!"

"Hey who are you calling an idiot!" Natsu screamed at Gray.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:02 am

Gray smirks and glares at him. "Who do you like idiot!" But quickly quiets down when he feels a very upset glare.

Erza twitches and glares at both Natsu and Gray. "What did I just say!"

Salomon smiles slightly "Uh we should go so we can get finished quickly!" He grabs Natsu hand and pulls him outside. "So what's the mission we're doing?"

Len-Len sighs "I'm going to get such a headache.. I just know it.." She walks outside and whistles loudly. A large white dragon flies around above for a moment before gently coming down landing in front of the guild. "This is Loveless.. No fighting on his back or he will throw you off.. Respect him please.. Get on.." She climbs up onto his head.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 pm

"Whoa!" Happy screamed.

"A real dragon!" Natsu said shocked.

"Do you think he would know our dragons?" Wnedy asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Len-Len blinks and looks at everyone a bit confused. "Uh he might.. Ask him.. Why is everyone so shocked?"

Salomon hops up and smiles. He thought it was a little funny.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 am

"Hey do you know where igneel is or wendy's mother dragon!" Natsu demanded still shocked to see a real dragon.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:29 am

Loveless looks at Natsu for a moment before letting out a puff of air. He looks away and stays quiet.

Len-Len looks at Natsu and smiles lightly. "He'll talk to you later.. He needs more information before he can answer you.."

Salomon smiles and claps his hands. He jumps down and starts getting everyone on Loveless. He was getting anxious.

Gray blinks and blushes when Salomon picks him up to set him on Loveless. "I could've done that myself! Creep.." He looks away and crosses his arms.

Erza looks at Salomon and coughs after being set down. "Thank you.. But I could have done this myself.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:37 pm

Wendy let Salomon help her up but Natsu and Happy were already on top of the dragon.
Natsu smirked and grabbed Salomon and brought him up onto the dragon.

"Alright! Onward dragon!" Natsu yelled.

"Aye Aye sir!" Happy screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:50 am

Len-Len looks at Natsu annoyed. "Hey no ordering Loveless around!" She crosses her arms and puffs out her cheeks. "Loveless fly on please.." She smiles and pats his head.

Salomon smiles and blushes lightly. "Thanks Natsu.." He sits down and stretches letting out a soft yawn. "If anyone gets motion sick on this flight I have medicine and bags! Len-Len will not be happy if you throw up on Loveless even if you can't help.. This is very important, we don't want to fall out of the sky Loveless really doesn't have that strong of a stomach he can deal with one but not all of us.." He laughs slightly and rubs the back of his head.

Loveless looks at Salomon slightly and smiles as he nods his head slightly. He stretches out his wings and lets out a roar before lifting up off the ground. He flaps his massive wings a few times and takes off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnolia (berrysoul)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next