The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Voting_barMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Voting_barMagnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Magnolia (berrysoul)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 am

Natsu grinned. "I don't get motion sickness on dragons just everything else! I AM SO READY TO GET TO THIS ISLAND AND FIGHT THIS SMOKE THINGIE!"

"Yeah!" Happy and Wendy agreed.

"I just want the damn reward at the end." Lucy growled under her breath.

Happy sighed. "Typical lucy."

"Shut-up, cat!" Lucy snapped.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:20 am

Salomon laughs and smiles. "You guys are fun!"

Erza crosses her arms "Lets get this done quickly.."

Gray blinks "Wait does this thing know where we're going.."

Len-Len looks at Gray "Well Natsu never said the name but Loveless is pretty good at knowing where we need to go.. And wait Smoke Thingie?!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:38 am

"Yeah did you not read the stupid paper," Lin-lin Natsu retorted. He looked over at Salomon and winked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:42 am

Len-Len frowns shaking her head. "Some idiot got the paper taken from him so I didn't bother reading it idiot!"

Loveless lets out another roar. Letting everyone know they were about to land.

Salomon smiles and laughs softly as he sits up when Loveless was landing.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:05 am

Natsu helped Lucy and Salomon and Wendy off the dragon and then ran around the beach of the island.

"This place looks so cool!" Happy shrieked.
"See you late guys," Natsu yelled back to the group as him and happy ran down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:13 am

Salomon smiles and blinks as Natsu runs off. "Natsu wait up it's probably not a good idea to run off alone!" He quickly runs after him.

Gray rolls his eyes "Hey idiot no way am I letting you find it first!" He runs off in a slightly different direction.

Erza growls and face palms herself. "Their both idiots!!"

Len-Len laughs softly and smiles at Erza "Yep.." She gets off Loveless and pats his cheek. "You can change if you want we shouldn't have to leave for a while besides I can change and take us back.. You should stretch your limbs.."

Loveless sighs and closes his eyes. Changing was so much trouble but Len-Len did give him the power and she was right. He changes from into a tall human with white hair that goes to his waist and had bright red eyes. He yawns and stretches and all his joints pop.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:51 am

"Oh great now we lost both of them!" Lucy snarled.

Wendy giggled. "I guess it's us girls." She looked over at loveless and jumped. "Oh you are a young man now!" She blushed at how cute he was.

Natsu took Salomon's hand and they ran into the tropical woods. "Come on! Nothing to be worried about! I can take on anything!"

"Natsu tries anyways." Happy agreed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Loveless blinks and looks at Wendy and everyone else. He smiles and bows to them. "I'll try my best today.."

Erza looks at him and smiles "Good but I'll be going after Gray since he went off on his own like an idiots be careful!" She takes off running in the direction Gray went.

Salomon smiles at Natsu "I feel safe.. I believe you can take on anything Natsu.." He laughs softly and looks around.

Len-Len looks around "So where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:21 am

Lucy sighed at Len-Len and shook her head. "Well I have no idea if we should stay here or just split up and go look for this monster. It looks like it's up to me, you, loveless and Wendy to find this thing!"

Natsu grinned at Salomon. "Thanks man!" They travelled through the jungle searching for the smoke monster.

(LAUREL WHO SHOULD THE SMOKE MONSTER BE)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:04 pm

(YOU XD)
Len-Len laughs lightly "Alright then lets do it.. If we find it first we get to rub it in some faces wouldn't we.." She laughs and starts walking "Hmmm we should go the way no one else did.."

Loveless smiles and follows after Len-Len. He looks at Lucy and Wendy waving his hand. "I'll protect you.." He smiles at them warmly.

Salomon scratches his head and hums softly. "So this smoke monster.. Is it just made out of smoke or does it use smoke to fight with?" He looks at Natsu.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:30 pm

(MYSELF YESSSS A CHARACTER FOR MYSELF MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

"I'm not sure," Natsu said confused. "The paper only said to be aware of a smoke monster." As they continued to walk through the woods.

Lucy walked to the path that no one took, "Sounds like fun."

"I am kind of nervous being split up like this...we should all be together..." Wendy said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:24 am

(LOL you crazy! I love it!)

Solomon blinks and looks at Natsu. "It didn't give a description? How strange.. That makes this a bit more difficult and dangerous.. We should be more careful then Natsu.."

Len-Len looks back at Lucy and smiles. "Don't worry the four of us can be a group.. We don't have to split up.. So don't be so nervous.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:14 am

"I know," Wendy sighed and looked at Len-Len. "But Gray is alone till Erza catches up with him and I know Natsu will be alright with Salomon but I am worried about this monster and how powerful it might be."

Natsu shrugged. "Careful is not in my name. But just for you," he winked at Salomon.

Just as Natsu said that he heard a loud screaming coming from the woods. It sounded like a girl but he wasn't sure. It sounded like she was in pain.
"Come on!" Natsu took Salomon's hand and ran towards the scream.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:30 am

Erza frowns and jumps forward tackling Gray to the ground. "You're an IDIOT!! DON'T RUN OFF LIKE THAT WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MONSTER IS!!" Her yell echoed quite a way.

Loveless blinks and tilts his head laughing. "She found him don't worry Miss. Wendy.."

Solomon blinks and gets a worried look on his face when he hears the screaming. "I hope she's alright.." He follows Natsu.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 am

Wendy and Lucy followed Loveless and Len-Len to see Gray and Erza near a waterfall.

"Yeah now we are almost back together!" Wendy cheered.

Natsu found a girl with a tree on her. She was trying to push it off. She had to have powers to still be alive. "Help please!" she cried. "That monster. It cut the tree."

Natsu ripped the tree off of her and helped her up. "Thank you," she said. "Who are you three? My name is Chriss."

Natsu grinned. "My names Natsu from the fairy tail guild and this is happy and Salomon."

"Aye!" Happy said.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:25 am

Len-Len smiles at Wendy and laughs. "Your so cute.."

Erza and Gray looks at them. Erza smiles slightly "Good you've found us.."

Solomon looks at Chriss and smiles gently. "Nice to meet you.. Are you alright? Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:31 am

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Now we just need to find that stupid pink haired fire ball and we will be on our way."

Chriss sighed. "I am not hurt I am merely a fast healer but unfortunately my village has been destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:48 am

Len-Len rolls her eyes "I'd rather leave him be.."

Solomon gasps softly hearing that. "I'm so sorry.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:59 am

"But what about Salomon and happy too," Wendy said worriedly. "Salomon hasn't even discovered his powers yet."

Natsu growled. "I'll kill that smoke monster! I swear to it!!" He said screaming at the sky.

Happy looked at him confused. "Who in the world are you yelling at Natsu."

Chriss gave them a small smile. "Nothing can destroy the smoke monster...we all have to just accept our fate.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:52 am

Len-Len sighs and crosses her arms. "Oh right.. Alright I guess we should go find them.."

Solomon looks at Natsu and Happy chuckling softly. "I'll help you do that Natsu!" He blinks and looks at Chriss a bit shocked. "Don't say that! We shouldn't always accept our fate.. Sometimes we have to fight it.. I'm sure there's a way to destroy this monster!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:37 am

"Great!" Wendy said cheerfully.

Natsu glared at her. "I will take this thing down! I can destroy anything!"

"sure thing natsu.." Happy said worriedly.

Chriss gave a small smile that looked more like a smirk. "No one has ever succeded they all died here on this island.."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:16 am

Solomon blinks and tilts his head slightly. Something seemed off, he just got this feeling. "Well we've got some really strong people!"

Loveless looks around and frowns. "Something strange is in the air.. We should go this way.." He starts walking.

Len-Len blinks and gets a worried look on her face. "Oh dear.. We should hurry.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:28 am

Natsu was oblivious to the girl's smirk. "Yeah and I am the strongest!" Natsu said cheerfully.

Wendy followed loveless and len-len worriedly while Lucy ran up ahead. "I have a bad feeling guys!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Loveless frowns as he notices his feelings were correct. His eyes glow and his hands turn bright blue as flame engulfs them. "Be careful don't run to far ahead please.." Rainbow flames escaped his mouth as he takes a few deep breaths.

Erza and Gray run after Lucy and hold onto her making sure she didn't get to far away. They needed to stay together, who knows what was going to happen. No one had a good feeling anymore.

Len-Len looks at Loveless then looks around. "Loveless is serious guys try not to get in his way please.. Something pretty dangerous must be ahead.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:48 am

Wendy stayed behind Loveless.
Lucy looked around frantically. "We need to find Natsu!" She said worriedly.

Chriss sighed. "I mean possibly. I don't know. All I know is I have given up hope everything I have loved is gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnolia (berrysoul)   Magnolia (berrysoul) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magnolia (berrysoul)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next