The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Eckzahn sighed, relieved to have brief case back. "Thanks, I guess." Eckzahn patted Luka on the back and kissed him, mostly as a distraction so he could slip his card into Luka's pocket. Eckzahn quickly walked away.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Luka nods his head but blinks as Eckzahn kisses him. He blushes slightly and looks away. He reaches in his pocket and looks at the card. "Come on Sodom let's go to the black light hotel.." He walks the opposite way from Eckzahn.

Sodom blinks and blushes lightly. He looks at Luka then at Eckzahn who was walking away. He nods his head and follows Luka changing his form.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Eckzahn smirked and went to the spot where he was originally contacted by his employer. He set the briefcase down in the phone box, he put a quarter in the phone and called his employer. "Yeah, there were complications, but it got done. I'm leaving the case here. You should send two new goons quickly if you really want this case." Eckzahn hung up before listening to his employer, he didn't care what he had to say, Eckzahn had done the job he was supposed to do and his pay would come in a day or two. He left the phone booth and started heading to a hotel, any would be fine, so he stopped in at the lobby of the black light hotel.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Luka smiles as he ruffles Sodoms hair in a towel. They just finished showering. "Alright watch TV Sodom.. I'll go get some ice.." He pulls on some pants and puts the towel around his neck. He ruffles his hair slightly and goes to the ice machine on the first floor right above the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Eckzahn gave the man at the front desk double the normal room rate. "No questions, just a room." Eckzahn said as the man gave him a room keycard.  "Thanks." He said as he headed upstairs. "Thirty-thousand, god damn, woolongs just for a room without questions." Eckzahn scratched the back of his head, he preferred to get paid in woolongs, mostly just because it sounded cooler, but it was also a digital currency that didn't leave any trails, so it just made life easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 am

Luka blinks as he hears a familiar voice. He finishes getting his ice. He didn't feel like sticking around. With his luck that guy would steal his pants next.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:18 am

Eckzahn looked around the hallway for the room. He saw Luka over by the ice machine. "Hey, if it isn't soft lips." Eckzahn chuckled and started walking up to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:23 am

Luka blushes slightly hearing the nickname Eckzahn gave him. He moves his towel off his head and tries to use it to cover his brand. He looks back at Eckzahn "What are you doing here? I thought you'd go stay at one of those fancy hotels with those important papers.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:28 am

"I dropped those off at the museum, it was only my job to get them there." Eckzahn put an arm around Luka's shoulder. "As for me staying here, i don't like those fancy places unless my employers hook me up with them, otherwise, I like places like this. They won't ask questions when you pay them double for a room. Speaking of which, what's yours, soft lips? Maybe I can give you more than just a kiss?" Eckzahn winked and chuckled, he was joking, but he doesn't turn down tail if it's given to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:34 am

Luka gives Eckzahn a weird look when he puts an arm around him. He blushes lightly at Eckzahn last two comments. He looks away "I'm here on a mission.. You should stay away unless you want to get hurt.." He looks at the ice and whispers. "Not that I'm in any hurry to complete it.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:37 am

"Oh, a mission?" Eckzahn smirked lightly, to him this would be something to kill time. "Need any scouting done soft lips? Need anything stolen from someone? I just so happen to be a thief, a rather good one at that to." Eckzahn smirked and kissed Luka's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

Luka rolls his eyes as he gets a kiss on his cheek. He thinks for a moment though and looks at Eckzahn. "Remember those pictures I showed you? Could you help me find them? It would save me and Sodom from useless searching around.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:42 am

"Sure, just give me the photos and I can get your guys I.D.'d and they're exact placement in less than an hour." Eckzahn said confidently. Since his former employer's goons were on that list he figured it was all his former employer's guys.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:46 am

Luka looks at him and smirks. "Alright fine.." He stops in front of his door and opens it up. "Come in.." He walks in and sighs when he sees Sodom wasn't there. "Off exploring.." He goes over to his jacket that was on the floor and pulls out the photos.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:52 am

Eckzahn sat on the bed in Luka's room and looked at the photos. He went down the photos and named off all of the people and their line of work in the thieving world. "The last three worked with me before, the first two are king pins and everyone in between is a nobody who doesn't know the king pins or the people they collect from." Eckzahn stretched and laid down. "There I I.D.'d them for you. I don't know the king pin locations, the last three will be trying to steal a gold crown, that they don't realize is a set up by the police, at the museum tonight. And everyone in between will be waiting at the collection areas at 342 North, 451 South, and 129 West, all road names."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:57 am

Luka blinks and looks at the photos. He writes out the information in the air and sends it off to Sodom. He'd be able to kill the ones at the collection areas. The other five will be taken care of later. "Why'd you say you didn't know them before?" He raises an eyebrow when he sees Eckzahn laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:03 am

"I'm not stupid. I don't say names in public. Plus, to be fair, I just finished dealing with one of those king pins about those documents for the museum, so I wasn't going to say anything about them." Eckzahn explained. "And saying names in public is a pretty easy way to end up will a bullet in your back or 32 stabs all around your body." Eckzahn said looking at Luka, he put a hand on Luka's knee.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:06 am

Luka looks at him "They would have the chance to do any of that to me.." He blinks when Eckzahn puts his hand on his knee. He grabs some bandages and wraps up one of the tattoos on his arm. He snaps his fingers and a tank top slowly appears next to him. He goes to grab it one it was done appearing.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:12 am

"Nice magic making a shirt appear, soft lips." Eckzahn said sitting back up. "Maybe now you'll feel so kind as to tell me your name?" Eckzahn said moving his hand up Luka's leg and resting it on his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:15 am

Luka looks at Eckzahn and puts on his shirt. He looks away he couldn't possibly tell this guy his real name. "Zess.." He looks at Eckzahn and raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:19 am

"Nice try, but I know you're lying. I snatched your wallet earlier today, remember?" Eckzahn said. "I'm fine with calling you soft lips, but i think a real name is much more appropriate in public."Eckzahn said getting closer to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:23 am

Luka frowns and sighs, damn it. "Luka Crosszeria.." He looks at him at least he wouldn't have to hear that stupid nickname in public.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:29 am

Eckzahn smirked and moved his hand so it was right next to Luka's crotch. "Luka, such a cute name, certainly suits you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:32 am

Luka blushes and growls at Eckzahn moving his hand. "It's not cute.." He wasn't going to let some stranger have his way with him right now. He had to deal with that, with the demon king.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:37 am

Eckzahn chuckled and smirked, moving his hand away from Luka's crotch. "You're a feisty one, aren't you."  Eckzahn was just messing around with him. He looked at his woolong card, the digital count on it had gone up by about fifty million woolongs from doing that job earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next