The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_lcapAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Voting_barAn interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

An interesting meeting(fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:39 am

Luka blushes and looks around. "Yeah.." He blinks and looks at the card "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:47 am

"Oh this? This is how I get paid for my jobs. I get paid in woolongs." Eckzahn showed Luka the card. It was a black card with a big ₩, the woolong currency symbol, across the left side of it, it had a small digital read out of the current amount on the card which was currently 1 billion woolongs. "Woolong is a  digital currency that are immediately converted from any other currency to woolongs when it's put into a card. It's about a 100:1 scale though, so a single woolong won't get you anything. I really only use it because it sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:50 am

Luka looks at the card more, interesting. "Cool.. I've never heard of this.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:53 am

"Yeah, using digital woolongs are pretty nice, especially in my line of work. Woolong transfers back into normal currency when it's used as payment, so there's no trail to connect me to anything I purchase." Eckzahn smirked. "It's probably saved my ass a few times, using woolongs as my currency."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:57 am

Luka looks at him nodding his head. "Interesting.." He walks over to the window and looks at the moon. The king had put a curse on him this time. Full moons was the word that his current maser said but he wasn't sure what would happen. He sighs seeing the moon wasn't full, he looked over at Eckzahn. He hoped he would be around tomorrow for the full moon. "Hungry? We have food.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:00 am

"Free food? Sure, I can eat." Eckzahn smiled and looked at Luka. "You have a good body shape you know?" Eckzahn smirked, he wanted to mess with Luka some more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:02 am

Luka blushes slightly and sighs. "I've been told that many times.. Thanks.." He goes to the fridge and gets a plate for Eckzahn.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:08 am

Eckzahn put his Woolong card back into his pocket and slipped his hat and jacket off, he also unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm serious about that though." Eckzahn growled a little bit, he just wanted to see how much of a reaction he could get from Luka, he figured from the blush before that he would get good results.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:10 am

Luka brings the plate to Eckzahn. He looks at him and smirks. "Everyone who tells me I have a good body are serious.. It's part of the type of demon I am.. It gets annoying though.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:14 am

Eckzahn licked his lips looking at Luka when he brought him his food. "I don't doubt it, and it's good to see that you have confidence to back up that feisty-ness." Eckzahn growled a little more.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:15 am

Luka blushes slightly and lays down after Eckzahn took the food. "Your strange.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 am

"Says your cute ass." Eckzahn chuckled and smirked as he started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:21 am

Luka blushes deeply and rolls over so Eczahn couldn't see his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:24 am

Eckzahn smirked. "Or maybe you got a swinging snake in your pants." Eckzahn kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:26 am

Luka blushes even more and gets up. "Weirdo.." He walks to the kitchen making a drink.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:30 am

"I'm not as weird as half of the people I know." Eckzahn smirked. "And the other half aren't as attractive as you."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:31 am

Luka blushes and makes the drink stronger with his magic. He downs the drink and sighs. He walks back to his bed and lays down blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:37 am

Eckzahn finished his food and sat on Luka's bed. "Hey, just so you know. I'm not really trying to force anything on you. I'm not that kind of guy. I steal and that's it. I don't force people into anything and I just think you need to know that before you really think that I'm the kind of person who would just go up to you and say all of this just for one thing." Eckzahn looked at Luka and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 am

Luka looks at Eckzahn and blushes softly. He smiles lightly, that made him feel a bit better. People didn't normally do that. "Thanks.. Good to know.." He looks at the ceiling and pats Eckzahn hand, he couldn't kiss him even on the cheek not with the night of the curse being so close who knows what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:44 am

Eckzahn sighed. "Good night, I'm gonna make myself a drink or two and maybe crash on your couch here." Eckzahn said starting to make his drink.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:50 am

Luka looks at him and smiles "Alright.. But I can take the couch.. You can have the bed.. I won't be going to sleep till late.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:53 am

Eckzahn had maybe 5 or 6 drinks, he had used some of the strongest liquors that were there.  He wasn't completely drunk, but clearly he needed to lie down right now. He started going towards the couch.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 am

Luka frowns slightly and gets up. He picks up Eckzahn and puts him on the bed. "There.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:58 am

Eckzahn took off his shirt. "Too hot.." Eckzahn said starting to undo his pants too. His face was flushed red right now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:01 am

Luka blushes deeply "I'll turn on the fan keep your pants on.." He might have been a little out of it but he wasn't having Eckzahn completely strip. He gets up to go turn on the fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting meeting(fukuro)   An interesting meeting(fukuro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting meeting(fukuro)
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next