The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Tiffany stands up and blinks. "If I want to talk to her it's a sign I can call her with.. I just hope Yuji doesn't come too.." She starts to walk to her house. "Wait I shouldn't be taking you to my home!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:25 pm

"Why?" Bruce smirked. "Is it because of what I might be? By the way my real name is Lucifer." He said to tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Tiffany looks at him and sighs. "No it's because your a stranger!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:01 pm

"Yeah a stranger whose going to kick this Yuji's ass," Bruce mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:21 am

Tiffany rolls her eyes and pulls out her sword. She points it at Bruce. "Stay here I'll go to my house alone.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:41 am

Bruce smiled wickedly. "If you insist." He sat back down on one of the church benches.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:11 am

Tiffany blushes slightly and turns away. "Creep!" She walks to her house and grabs the sign.
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

Bruce raised an eyebrow as he watched her leave. Why did she blush? In no way did he mean it like that. Now he felt awful...wow he was doing a lousy job for being Satan. His human emotions were making him drown. He waited for her as patiently as possible to come back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:11 am

Tiffany runs back inside and sighs. "I'm back. Here's the sign."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am

Bruce jumped off the bench. "Alright! Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:10 pm

Tiffany sighs and walks outside. "She said not to summon her in churches. Just in case Yuji comes with, he apparently doesn't like churches.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Bruce shook his head. "I don't want Yuji here. Something is off about everything especially when I know I am the devil."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 am

Tiffany looks at Bruce with a slightly angry face. "Well I can't really control that! I guess you didn't hear that." The sign starts to glow and Lisette appears in front of them. "Hey Lisette."

Lisette looks at Tiffany and smiles. "Hello Tiffany."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:34 am

Bruce raised an eyebrow looking at the small girl standing before them. She seemed very nice and sweet looking but he felt there was something sinister about her...she wasn't good. He could sense her making of immortality came from him though. Not Yuji. But he wasn't planning to see if this girl knew him. He was still concerned on what all Yuji controlled.

Bruce just stood back watching the girls talk leaning on the church door frame as they stood there on the outside on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 am

Lisette looks over at Bruce and smiles. "Oh your the imposter who says he's satan right? Yuji is Satan of the demon realm you must be from a different realm or something."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 3:53 am

Bruce laughed. "The impostor? I have been gone for 17 years and this is the crap I have to deal with. Actually this isn't even my realm or Yuji's it's God's and my twin brother's the archangel Michael. This world doesn't belong to any but them. But hey since I know church's bother your poor little figure I better be going." Bruce turned and shut the catholic church's doors behind him. He didn't want to deal with the simple minded drama he needed to get ahold of Julian somehow.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 am

Lisette frowns and lets off a murderous vibe. But quickly changes and sniffles looking at Tiffany. She hugs her and cries a little. "How could you say such things"

Tiffany pats Lisette and frowns looking at Bruce. She kicks open the door and glares at him. "How dare you make Lisette cry!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:14 am

With a flick of his wrist he made the church doors slam shut behind tiffany leaving Lisette behind as he continued to search for documents.
"She's toying with you. She is no where near innocence. For someone that tiny she is a powerful demon I must admit but I can see through them all. You are only a human be careful where you put your alliances."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 am

Tiffany jumps when the doors slam shut. "She is not! She's the only one who lived in her village. Your stupid!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:28 am

"Oh you mean the village she burnt down with a power she is unable to control?" Bruce said casually.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:31 am

Tiffany looks at him shocked and pulls her katana out. "Liar!"

Yuji appears between them and chuckles. "Tiffany temper temper.. Besides she can control her power well."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:36 am

"Thought you didn't like churches? And of course she can control her powers now. She works with you. If anyone could have some common sense I would know that everything comes with a price there dearie," Bruce said to Yuji. "But my curious question is what are you trying to sell to Tiffany to keep her under your wing?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Yuji chuckles and smirks. "I do but I'm floating. So it's fine. But I knew her before the village burn." He hums softly looking at Tiffany. "Nothing really. She's just so fun to torment. Pretty interesting too."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:18 am

"Any why torment a human or bother me in a church when you could have better things to do?" Bruce sighed annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Yuji laughs and floats around. "Hey I get bored can't help it. Besides this world is pretty interesting, also what better why to corrupt people than doing it yourself."

Tiffany looks at Bruce and Yuji. "Shut up your both annoying!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: City hall-
Jump to: