The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Voting_barBrooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:14 am

Bruce laughed. "I am already corrupted you are wasting your time besides you can't harm tiffany while she is here and if you try I know I some pretty simple ways to make you disappear, and get the hell out of my church." Bruce said holding up a basin of holy water ready to toss at Yuji.

Bruce rolled his eyes at Tiffany. "Like you are any more annoying than us."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Tiffany huffs loudly and charges at both of them. "I'm tired of demons or whatever!"

Yuji looks at Bruce and floats up higher to avoid Tiffany and crossing his arms. "Your church huh? Thought you said you were Satan. Besides I'm not trying to corrupt you demon. I don't harm my play things."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 am

Bruce looked away upset from Yuji's question about the church and ignoring tiffany's outburst. "It's a long story and nothing you'd know of. You are obviously a satan from a different dimension. But here Michael is considered the best angel in the world and I am Lucifer the fallen one, ruler of the christian hell."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Yuji hums and walks around in the air above. "Oh really? You must've been a sleep for a long time. Things have probably changed in you "hell". Maybe you have demon kings there now too." He laughs and hums looking at Tiffany. His hand glows and Tiffany gets picked up and starts floating in the air. "You sure are angry today aren't you?" He chuckles floating over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek and smirks backing away.

Tiffany squeaks as she's picked up into the air. "Let me down!!" She struggles around hoping she'd some how free herself. She stops and blinks after Yuji kisses her cheek. She blushes deeply and starts to try and attack Yuji. "You creep!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:54 am

Bruce rolled his eyes. "No need to get frisky with her in a temple, now. And my hell isn't run by demon kings. My general has been taking care of it."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Yuji hums and goes to Bruce. "Oh a general?"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 1:44 am

"Yeah?" Bruce said raising an eyebrow wondering what Yuji was trying to get at.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 4:16 am

Yuji smirks and laughs wrapping an arm around Bruce. "Let's make a baby! We can name it Gon cuz one of us will be gone hahahaha!" He sticks his tongue out playfully.

Tiffany blinks and looks over at Bruce and Yuji blushing. "OH MY GOD! What a horrible joke!!"

Yuji pouts and lets go of Bruce. "Oh shut up I'm just having some fun.. Tell me about your general. There's a few of those along with the demon kings in my hell. Oh Oh is it like Senso? He's the god or demi-god thing that helps keep the chaos under control. He's kinda a buzz kill making sure chaos doesn't get to out of hand in the demon world and here.. But he's also totally crazy haha!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 5:46 am

"Gone huh?" Bruce smirked and straightened his leather jacket. "And I would rather not talk about my general nor would I like to talk about the things we can or can't control. And honestly I am done with this conversation. Me and you are two totally different kinds of devils."

Bruce vanished out of the church the front doors abruptly opening, as a warning sign for Yuji and Tiffany to leave even though Bruce was no longer there. Bruce stayed on the astral plane. The christian territory, where no one could walk through but angels, till they left.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Yuji smirks and laughs. "You sound like that demon guy Zess. A half breed of a demon and angel, but damn is he strong.." He sticks his tongue out at Bruce. "Your general must be your lover how cute! But you know we'll be seeing each other again. It's fate now.." He hums setting Tiffany down and goes out of the church. "Lissy watch Tiffany for me." He kisses her forehead and disappears.

Tiffany looks back at the inside of the church. "How do I get mixed up in stuff like this.. I am curious on what will happen now tho.."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:41 am

Bruce appeared in Father Henry's apartment right on his bed his head in his girlfriend's lap. Celly yelped. "Will you ever stop being this smooth?!" She said.
Bruce laughed. "No..But I did have an extremely insane day." Bruce explained about Yuji and Tiffany and the strange girl Lisette.
"It sounds like something you need to go to your brother about." Celly sighed. "Even if you don't want to."
Bruce shook his head. "Getting an angel involved with a bunch of devils is a big mistake."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:15 am

Tiffany smiles as she goes to the store with Lisette and picks up some food. She goes to her apartment building and goes to up to her apartment. She laughs as she talks with Lisette. Once inside she starts cooking humming happily. "I love it when we get to have sleep overs Lisette!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 am

(I am just going to throw a shit load of characters in here lololol I am going to have to start making character sheets)

Michael noticed the two girls Tiffany and Lisette walking past them in the apartment hallway and felt demon power coming off of the tinier girl. He shivered, feeling sick to his stomach but ignored it. All his angelic powers warned him that the human girl was aware with the company she kept. He wondered if Bruce, his brother, knew about this. He just waved politely at the girls as they entered their apartment room and he entered his.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:42 am

(You are xD lol)

Tiffany smiles at Micheal and waves back at him. She hums softly once she was done cooking. She gives Lisette a plate and sits down.

Lisette takes the plate and looks at Tiffany. "Was that man?" She'd felt the angelic power coming from him. How annoying, she she looks in the direction of Micheal room and sets off a powerful demon aura just to annoy Micheal.

Tiffany blinks and looks at her. "Oh um he's my neighbor. He seems nice but I don't really know him.." She holds her stomach and sighs. Something was making her tummy hurt.

Lisette stops sending off the demon aura seeing it was effecting Tiffany. "You should be careful of him."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 8:11 am

Michael felt the demonic power slipping into his house he blocked it before it could get into the apartment. His sister was mentally ill she didn't need that type of fear. It annoyed Michael that the demon even decided to bother him. He wanted no part of that situation except to warn his brother eventually of what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Tiffany laughs as she nods her head. "Alright I will." She goes to sleep after a bit of hanging out with Lisette.

Lisette smiles as she watches her sleep. But later that night she wakes up to find two large faceless demons around Tiffany. She frowns and gets up grabbing the throat of one of them. "I've told you before she is not for you. Leave now! Or I will kill you This time.." She throws the demon she was holding at the other when it tries to attack. "Be brave someone stronger is with you aren't they." She gasps holding her arm as a ball of light hits her.

Iruka smirks as he flies in, his white Angel wings grow smaller as he walks to Tiffany. "Watching over her huh? What a joke. She's a human kill her to set her free~" He laughs looking at Lisette.

Lisette grits her teeth, why did this man seem familiar and why was there a faint demon energy coming off him? He was an angel right? She moves to in front of Tiffany casting a sleep spell. "Get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Michael was having a restless night all he can feel was energies coming from that room and then something wasn't right...He jumped out of bed and only took enough time to throw a white t-shirt on and jeans and ran into the apartment using his powers to make the front door unlock. He saw two demons vanish but when he entered the girls bedroom he saw the demon girl standing over the human girl while she slept and he saw a familiar face. A fellow angel.

It was one of Michael's followers. Michael ruled all other angels. He was confused on why he was here was he trying to protect the human girl? But if he was why was the demon in a protective stance over the girl?. "Iruka? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Iruka blinks and looks over at Micheal. He smiles slightly he never expected his boss to be here. Well there goes his fun. But he was quick on his feet and looks back at Lisette. "I sensed demon power a large amount coming from here. This demon girl and two faceless were trying to take her pure soul. I came to help but this girl has a bunch of demons attached to her I wanted to purify her."

Lisette growls and glares at Iruka. "Liar! I'm protecting her!"
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Michael glared at the girl taking another step into the room his eyes glowing with rage. "Is that so, Iruka?"
If Michael hadn't seemed unsettled he would of used his godsword to murder the girl Lisette where she stood but something didn't feel right about the whole situation.
It did look for some reason as if Lisette cared for the girl but demons did lie...
"Iruka, leave, I will deal with her in the proper way..." He was giving Iruka small lie he was making Iruka thing he was going to kill the girl but in reality he wanted to question her. If she was true to her word he'd leave her be but if she truly was planning to hurt the girl he'd kill her...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Iruka frowns and rolls his eyes. "Tsk fine.." He goes to the window and flies out. He goes over to another building and sits on the roof. "I'm sure Yuji will forgive me if his little friend is killed. He can just bring her back.." He chuckles and hums to himself. He knew Michael wasn't going to kill her right away which was lame.

Lisette holds her arm and glares at Micheal. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 5:06 pm

"Sorry, but I am not that easy to get rid of," Michael said quietly. "I'd like to know what's going on. Usually demon's feed off of humans. So tell me what is your interest in this girl and why did you call one of my angels a liar?" Michael asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 7:40 pm

Lisette looks at him frowning. "He lied. I wasn't trying to feed off her those faceless were! Yuji wants me to protect her because of that guy who says he's Satan as well."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:05 am

Michael looked at the demon girl confused. "Iruka is an angel. I would know if he was doing wrong. Plus the boy you must be talking about is my brother. But he truly is Lucifer. But who is this Yuji?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Lisette rolls her eyes as she looks at him. "Baka.. Yuji is Satan! He's ruler of the demon realm."
Back to top Go down
CellyNoella
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
CellyNoella

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:43 am

Michael found that hard to believe. "Sure...I suppose.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)   Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn (Berryyyyyyy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nekos World :: City hall-
Jump to: