The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Vote_lcap Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Voting_bar Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
 Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Vote_lcap Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Voting_bar Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Mid Term Moon (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

(what no busting down the door to see if shes ok? all right!)
Soul smirks "hey lets go somewhere!" hi tail wages.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm

(lol)
Mitch sighed, "Look I dont want to talk about this... I don't want her to be upset if I have to go again. I dont want her to be alone." Mitch walked through the door to be with Nina ignoring Blackstar. But when he opened the door Nina was'nt alone. A boy was there. Mitch wanted to strangle the boy but he had to remember to control himself. As far as he knew the boy wasnt guilty of anything... so why the sudden urge to hit him. He just sttod there, sighing. "Sorry for bursting in like that... didnt mean to startle anyone," he said trying to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Nina smiles and gets up off the ground "hey mitch.. this is uh i think a old friend.." she pets his head. "i dont remeber meeting any dog people..." blackstar sighs and looks the dog and smirks "oh i know his name.." she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Soul smirks and turns into his human form. "Nina whos that guy.." he looks at blackstar and waves "Hey blackstar.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 am

Ah, he's just a lil doggy nothing compared to me, Mitch thought but then he realized that wasnt right he was starting to bring in his killer side again and he didnt want that. He didnt want to lose Nina that way. Mitch only sighed trying to control himself. " My name is Mitch Klainicksh, and who are you?" Mitch said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Soul smirks "am soul evans bro.. so you dating nina here?" he puts and arm around her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

"Yea, you can say that... I mean that's why I'm glaring at you with your arm around MY girl," Mitch said still trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Nina blinks and blushes lightly "uh..." she slips out of souls arm trying to make sure there wasnt a fight. Blackstar sighs "play nice kiddies.." she giggles lightly. Nina stands beside mitch and smiles "soul is a friend we've know each other forever but its been awhile since i've seen him in his wolf form.."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Soul smirks and chuckles "your so cute nina.. your still shy.." he looks at blackstar and laughs "i do what i want you know that blackstar.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"Well I'm not planning to fight you, just saying." Mitch said snarling. Mitch's heart was racing. He didnt know what it was but this boy was pissing him off. Maybe this was some kind of test coming from Satan whatever it was he couldnt lose Nina.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Nina blushes and smiles at mitch. "thats good fighting isnt good...oh i remeber what i was doing i was heading out to go get some food... if anyone wants to came they can.." blackstar smiles and turns into her cat form "you know i alway come with you nina." nina smiles and giggles.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:13 am

Soul smirks and chuckles "aye i'll go with you nina sounds like fun actually.. it'll give me time to catch up with you two.." he wraps and arm around her and smiles "lets go!"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:26 am

Mitch only stood there smirking. "I'll stick around here, there is a few things I need to do." He said. Once the three left he turned around to see what he did'nt want to see. Satan himself. "Mitch what are you going to do tonight? Will you be able to control yourself?" he said smiling. Then just like that he dissapeared. "Damn," Mitch mumbled.
He did'nt know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:25 am

Nina smiles and giggles lightly she begins to talk to SOul about everything that happened she was having a good time picking out what they were going to eat and talking. "i wish mitch was here that would make this even better!!" Blackstar smiles
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:38 am

Soul laughs as they walk around and he listens to her talk. "yea i guess.. how'd you meet that guy anyway?" he asked as they started to head back to the house. he throws his hands behind his head "i wonder why he staied home i thought for sure he would come if i was.." he laughs and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Mitch heard them coming back and tryed pulling himself back together trying his hardest to control himself. It was only five more hours till the sun went down. He'd have to hope that, that boy would keep Nina inside while he turned into a wolf and stayed outside. If not... he didnt want to hurt her he has to learn to control himself...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Nina runs up to the house and hugs mitch when she sees him. "oh am so happy to see your still here.. i was worried you left..." she smiles and giggles happily "am going to go start dinner ok! come on blackstar you want to help." blackstar smiles and turns into her human "of course nina." they walk into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Soul smirks and looks at mitch. he watches nina and blackstar walk into the kitchen. he waits until their gone then he turns to mitch. "ok bro whats goin on... i know theres something up.. You need to learn to control yourself dont you.. you got the look like i did when nina helped me control myself.. but she cant help you ever well can she.." he looks him up and down observing him "i can help you if you want bro.. am only going to do that because i care about nina and i dont want her hurt.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:34 am

"Nah I don't need your help. If I fail tonight or any other night at least I know there'll be another dog in this house taking care of her," Mitch snarled walking out of the house. He had to leave and get some distance from Nina and other people before he phased now if that's what it took.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Nina walks out into the living room to tell them that dinner was almost done. she looks around and doesnt see mitch in the room. she frowns and looks at soul. she runs out side and sees him walking away.. she looks at the ground sadly "your leaving again arent you.. your not coming back are you..." her voice trails off.. "well dinner is almost done if you want some before you go.." she turns to walk back in and run to her room.. but before she walks in she wipes her eyes so no one knew that she was crying.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Soul sighs and points to the door when nina walks in.. "man he's so stupid.. he's going to hurt her then am going to have to do something nina wont like..." he stretches and looks out the window. he sees nina wipe her eyes and growls..
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:27 am

Mitch turns and growls at him. "Hey idiot! The reason I'm doing this is to protect her! And I am coming back unless you end up jumping in the way! I gotta learn to control myself or I'm going straight back to hell! So how about you go tell her that so she knows not to go outside alone tonight!"
Not waiting for the boy to reply Mitch starts walking off again and goes into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Nina looks at the wall with a distant look on her face. she felt so sad, she curls up and tears fall from her eyes. she hides under the covers and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:09 am

Soul growls at him "your so stupid man! why dont you tell her yourself..it would make her feel better!!" he walks inside and slams the door.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:43 am

Mitch looked up at the sky, he didnt even have time to warn Nina. "Damn," he muttered. Mitch slipped through Nina's window not caring for the front door and watched as she slept then he walked over to her and shook her awake. "Nina can I talk to you for a sec?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid Term Moon (open)    Mid Term Moon (open) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mid Term Moon (open)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next