The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run away...(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run away...(open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run away...(open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run away...(open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run away...(open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run away...(open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run away...(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run away...(open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run away...(open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run away...(open) Vote_lcapRun away...(open) Voting_barRun away...(open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run away...(open) Vote_lcapRun away...(open) Voting_barRun away...(open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run away...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Misty walks with her head down and a hood hiding her eyes. she tries to not be to noticed. she looks up every now and then to make sure she's not going to bump into someone..
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Cinna can see a beautiful young lady walking up towards her, but she looks very sad or upset. as she drops from the tree she was sitting in, she kindly walks over and asks "you ok?" hoping she can help, even though she’s not to good with other human like people.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Misty looks at the voice from under her hood and smiles softly. "am...am ok... am sorry if i worried you.." she keeps her head down.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Cinna tilting her head to the side giving and un-convinced look, "you no ok, you sad" she said as she starts to walk next to the girl, and Cinna's caring side talking over. "Me here help" she is still quite bad at speaking but she hopes the other girl will understand or trust her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Misty looks at her giggles lightly. she smiles lightly. "am not sad am confused i guess.." she looks at her, mistys hood still covered her eyes. "my names misty.. whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"me Cinna, what confused?" now she’s trying to get a better look at the girl but the hood is blocking most of her face, Cinna wanting to take it off so she can see her but deciding not to, because she’s obviously been threw something, her little smile cases Cinna to smile back hopefully letting her trust her, even if it’s just enough to see her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Misty sighs and takes the hood off. she sits down on the ground not caring if it got her white skirt dirty. she looks at cinna and smiles softly. "its my family i guess... it just seems like everything has gone wrong today.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Cinna finally getting a good look at her and she is beautiful, she sits next to her and listens, this is also the first time talking to a creature like this with wings, but it doesn’t change a thing that this girl seems to need help and Cinna's determined to help her. "Want to talk"

This is all she can think to say, knowing that she’s from a rich family buy the clothes, the kinds of clothes guarded and not smart to steal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Misty looks at her and smiles "your very sweet you know that.." she looks at the ground and takes a deep breath. she hesitates and looks away "i....i dont think its that important.. i dont want to take up your time... you proably got somewhere important to go.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Cinna looks in the same direction as her, even tho she might not understand everything she seems to think that she doesn’t want to talk and Cinna should be somewhere else. "impront here, impront you" she says smiling hoping she said it right as it was the first time saying it. And just wanting to help.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

MIsty looks at her and smiles. "your so nice.." she hugs cinna tightly. "thanks...." she lets cinna go and takes a deep breath. "my family is being so mean.. their not think of my feelings their just doing what they think is best... it makes me mad and upset.. its hard for me to be mad so it just confuses me.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Cinna doesn’t say anything but she really enjoys the hug it was the first hug she has ever gotten, not including curled up with the wolf pack, so she is reluctant to let go but just listening, she doesn’t understand most things such as feelings so she isn’t sure how to respond but simply says, "why you here, not talk to them?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Misty looks down she felt alittle guilty. "they wanted to make me queen.. but i got so scared and confused i ran away form home.. I did talk to them and told them am ok... but they think someones brainwashed me or somthing... so they have garuds looking for me to bring me home... they do love they just didnt want to listen..." she looks at cinna and blushes slightly embrassed "am sorry... if am taking up to much of your time.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

"Cinna nothing but time, Cinna no spek to well orry, but want to help" she said she does not have a clue what a queen is, in fact she doesn’t know what a non-wolf family is like so she can’t even image. but all she can really do is listen and smile which is what she’s doing hopping to make her happy and smile back.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 pm

MIsty giggles and smiles "its ok i understandyou fine.. its very nice of you to sit here and listen to me.." she hugs her tightly again "thank you so much cinna.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm

she hugs her back when she hears people calling out. "people call you name, their" and Cinna points out the edge of the road right behind Misty. it also sounds like their wearing heavy armorer or metal, but she doesn’t stay that, why would they be wearing metal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Misty turns and listens. she throws her hood back up and looks around. "oh dear they found me.." she grabs cinna and starts walking quikly "we have to find you a hiding place quickly.. once we do stay there no matter what.. even if they catch me stay in your hiding place.." she finds a tree thats been hollowed out and motions her to get in.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

"you hide they for you" she said not wanting her to get caught, it doesn’t matter if they see Cinna as their not looking for her and if all else fails theirs always Jess, Cinna looking back at her and smiles and she walks out from the tree, she doesn’t want her new friend to get caught, not if she doesn’t want to go.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Misty looks at her and smiles. she hears them getting closer. she grabs cinnas hand and runs into the tree and puts a finger to her mouth "sshh.." she looks at the opening to the tree. she was paincing on the inside but didnt let it show.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:25 pm

she listens, 5 fully grown men, in armour, with weapons and shields, 2 was swords, 2 with spiers and 1 with a heading battle axe, or hammer by the sound of it, if there was a fight things could get quite interesting, but they was walk by slowly as Cinna and Misty as shoulder to shoulder in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Misty only knew one of the men it was one of the men with the swords. se hoped if he found them he would send the others in a different direction. she closes her eyes slightly scared she didnt want a fight but if it had to happen.. her eyes shot open when she hears them talking. she takes cinnas hand and holds it tight.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Cinna holds onto her hand and listens in, "do you think she would of come this way there’s nothing out here" "someone said she went this way" Cinna tightens her grip on her had to steady her as one of them lent against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

misty closes her eyes and bites her lip to stay quiet. she doesnt move she becomes a stuate.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 pm

"ok well if she came this way we can’t be far behind her lets go" one of them says as they start to walk again slowly, and after a minuet the last one disappears around the corner blocked out of sight by a large mound of dirt. Cinna whispering in her ear "you ok now"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Misty relaxed slightly and smiles "yep ok.." she giggles lightly and pops her head out of the tree and looks around. she had the feeling the first person who had talked was her friend. "well at least their gone..." she takes a step out of the tree. she blushes lightly and lets cinnas hand go. "am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run away...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run away...(open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next