The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run away...(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 4 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run away...(open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 4 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run away...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 am

She giggles a little and shakes her head as she holds onto Misty’s hand still tracing circles up and down her arm with Cinna’s other hand. she likes her, Cinna's never really connected with anyone that doesn’t live on all 4's yet here a girl is, curled up in her arms, holding hands. Her soft skin like nothing she has felt before. But she can’t help but think that she will have to return to the pack.

Then remembering that she wanted to meet her family that is definitely a first, no non animal has ever really meant the pack. Cinna laying her head onto Misty’s shoulders and quietly whispers into her ear "Cinna like"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 am

Misty blushes lightly and looks at her. she looks at her necklace and smiles. "you like my necklae?" she points to it. she didnt understand complete.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am

Cinna blushes and shakes her head, gently tightening her grip on Misty's hand; Cinna still can’t believe that she’s even talking to such a sweet and kind girl. She still can’t tell if she with understand but, Cinna felt like she should say something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 am

Misty blushes lightly and looks at her. "you like me?" she tilts her head and smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 am

Cinna blushing bright red, looking down trying to hide it, also nervous and trying to avoid eye contact. However gives of a slight nod. It’s not as if she has ever done anything like this before, its al new to her. And as always she’s worrying more about Misty's feelings more than her own.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 am

MIsty smiles and hugs her tightly. "i like you too..."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 am

Cinna smiles as she holds Misty tight, and nestles into her neck, happier than she’s been in so long, but at the same time feeling something else, what? Unknown but having strange affections for someone else, and it appearing that she has affections for Cinna, just knowing this makes her hear skip a beat. Cinna listing Misty’s hand up and giving it a little kiss "weally?" she asks making sure that she understood her correctly, but also to make sure she didn’t het her hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:34 am

MIsty giggles and blushes lightly. she nods and smiles at cinna. "really.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:42 am

Cinna's face lights up as she gives a little peek to Misty's neck, Cinna curled up with Misty as the sun slowly starts to go down, starting to flood the tree full of colour light, bouncing around shinning off of Misty's hair and the necklace that she’s wearing. Cinna completely lost track of time as they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:46 am

Misty smiles as she watches the sun go down. "isnt it pretty... its been a while since i've actually watched the sun set...the last time was the day before i ran away. me and munto watched it.." she giggles lightly and looks at cinna.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 am

"it pwetty, you pwetty" Cinna smiles as she looks into her eyes her beautiful eyes highlighted but the lights flooding the tree, Cinna only letting go of Misty's hand to adjust the gloves on her hand back up past the wrist, making sure that Misty dost see the scars that lay beneath the dark gloves.

"When you run away?" she asks as she knows why, but not where or when or any other details.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 am

Misty smiles and looks at the sun. "i ran away about a month ago I think.." she laughs lightly. "it seems so much long then that.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

"Were to go" she was just thinking if you don’t know basically were you’re going there’s no point in going anywhere. Well unless there’s more back at the castle then she mentioned. "Is what look for?" it all ends up with what you end up looking for which is where you run to.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 am

Misty blushes feeling silly. "i really didnt know where i was going... i just wanted to get out.." she looks at her slightly confused at the last thing she said "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 am

"Why Misty look for after run away?" Cinna blushing bright red really embarrass about not being able to speak properly or know enough words to talk well, this has always been a sensitive matter since even tough people have tyred to teach her she just can’t learn anything new. "Sowwy Cinna no speak to good"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

Misty blushes and waves her hands "oh no i can understand you fine... i just didnt understand the question that was all.. i hope i didnt hurt your feelings.." she smiles at her lightly "i..i guess i didnt look for anything after i ran away i just kept running away.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 am

Cinna smiles "sun down, cold soon" she said as the sun disappears behind a cloud, well though she may not of known what she was looking for, she went from a lonely confused person, to someone that found a friend and is smiling a smile that puts the sun to shame. It is much better to have a happy smiling person than someone that can’t stop looking at the ground. That and maybe Cinna can’t stop looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

misty smiles and nods. "yea it will get cold soon.. to bad i dont know to use fire.." she giggles lightly. "that was always muntos thing.." she looks at cinna "you know i dont know much about you i know about your family..do you have any powers?"
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Cinna isn’t ashamed of her powers; in fact she loves them, and the ability’s that come with them. But every time someone has seen her change, they have ether ran away never to return, or attack her and ended up dead. So she simply nods and mutters just a whisper "change to wolf" she has no clue on how else to say it.

Normally by this time she heading back to the pack, but today, she doesn’t have the yardage to, she wants to stay curled up with the girl in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Misty looks at her and smiles "thats a really cool power. I had a friend that could change into a wolf too.." she giggles lightly andpats cinnas head lightly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:16 pm

She starts to cheer up at the news, so she’s not as be a freak as people always called her. She smiles as she curled in tight as the temperature started to drop fast, even though she knows and doesn’t care she is always hesitant to change in front of others, and she would need to steal more clothes after the ones she’s wearing get ripped. "friend like me?" on the news of hearing others like her she wants to know more, so she’s not all alone as a wolf person.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Misty smiles and nods "yep he can change into a wolf... and muntos friend she changes into a wolf to... uh....they have a name... darn what was it..." she taps her chin then smiles "i think its a lycan...but am not sure.." she blushes lightly and giggles softly. she shivers as a cold breeze comes through.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Cinna wrapping herself around Misty as she shivers and nervily asks "want see?" only a few people have ever seen it, most are dead, she wants to stop her from getting cold, and Cinna dose have thick soft fur all over her, should be nice and warm to curl up with.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Misty looks at cinna and smiles. "if you want to show me.. you dont have to if you dont feel ok with it.." she hugs her lightly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Cinna blushes and gets novice as she slowly stats to change the tips of her long hair turning silver, her ears resending to the top of her head and becoming elongated, her arms growing longer, getting thicker, starting to rip the shirt she is wearing, Cinna sliding her gloves off before her hands become wolf like and padded, looking less and less like humans, hair speeding all over her body covering it, as her head changes shape forming a wolfs head as her legs extend and widen ripping the pants to pieces, as a long bushy tail descends. Her body completely transformed, covered in hair taller more built then before, ripping the clothes, as she looks at the ground hoping Misty doesn’t disapprove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run away...(open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next