The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Exploring (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapExploring (Open to anyone) Voting_barExploring (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Exploring (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapExploring (Open to anyone) Voting_barExploring (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Exploring (Open to anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

Exploring (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 am

Shiori walked in between trees and bushes exploring the forest. She was new to this area and was hoping to get a general idea of her surroundings. She thought exploring was a great place to start.
Shiori lifted her eye patch for a quick momment and then placed it back down as she walked. Using her amazing hearing abilities, she scanned the area and couldnt really sense anyone who was close so she decided to get comftorable. She slid off her black silk eye patch and placed it in her pocket.
Shiori stopped and leaned against a tree letting her blue and gold eyes scan over the beautiful forest. Shiori smiled at the fact that she may be able to call this place home.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:31 am

Shiori looks up towards a tree and sighs happily as she climbs up th tree. Once at the top shiori looks at the view. "Hmmmm a rabbit in a tree... thats new." Shiori says smirking to herself.
Shiori takes off her black jacket, this leaves her in her tanktop. The Navy blue tank top reveals some of Shioris cross Tattoo on her back and her yin and yang signs. Shiori yawns and leans back on the branch letting her right leg dangle over the edge and her left proped up on the main branch she is sitting on.
Shiori takes a little black book from her back pocket and a small pencil from her front pocket and begins to sketch out a small bird she sees not to far from her. "This is nice." Shiori says calmly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 am

Lelouch Wondered though the forest, completely lost. He sighed as he passed the same tree for the 8th time today, but he really had no way to prove that, all trees look the same now. Lelu brushed his black and white out of his face, as he pulled out a cigarette, and lit it up, "There must be a way out" he said to himself as he breathed out some smoke, trying convincing himself that there was hope. He pushed his glasses over his dull gray eyes scanned the area hoping to see someone, anyone. Suddenly he spotted someone in a tree, a wave of relief came over him,"Maybe they can help" he said as he made his way over to her. "Heya" he called out with a smile, as he reached the base of the tree, but form here he couldn't make out her appearance, he tried to get a better looked, as he stood on his tippy toes, but he soon gave up and wait for a response. His Katana hung form his waist.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Shiori was startled by the mans vice she heard from below her. She quickly grabbed her eye patch from her pocket and slipped it on. Her blue eye looked down towards the man.
Shiori looked the man up and down as her black rabbit ears listened to see if anyone else was near. When she didnt hear any one she mentally sighed and smirked ever so slightly. "Hi." Shiori said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 am

Lelouch smiled as he heard a response, "I'm sorry to bother you, But I'm kinda lost" he said a bit embarrassed, as he scratched the back of his head, "Could you help me?" he asked kindly. He didn't like asking for help, especially form a stranger, but he really did need help, even so, something about her didn't quite right. Lelu was gunna have to tread lightly, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:18 am

Shiori did a little spin and a jump to get out of the tree. She landed a few feet away from the man. She brushed her light purple hair back slightly and cleared her throat. "Well to be quite honast with you im lost myself. But its nice out here so i dont really mind." Shiori says smiling softly. "By the way, my name is Shiori." Shiori says. She wasnt always this willing to talk to someone, so why not be friendly as well.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:26 am

Berry bounces down the road her bells jingling.. she stops as she sees people. she seen someone she knew. she giggles and hides behind a tree. she peeks out form behind it.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:20 am

Shiori hears something in the distance but ignores it. If it was an enemy she could surly handle it. And besides acting in a hasty fashion might send the wrong vibes to the man she was talking to, so Shiori ignored the sound and kept her focus on her new aquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:54 am

Lelu watched her as she fell for the tree, "Wow" he breathed, impressed. "I guess this place is nice" he said as he looked around, and noticing it's beauty, but he was tired of it by now. "I'm Lelouch, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said as he smiled back....Perhaps she not that bad... he though, "But what are gunna do?" he said addressing the problem of being lost, it was at that moment that he notice someone hiding near by, but they had no intention of hurting him, so he couldn't care less
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 am

Shiori posted her self up against a tree and looked at Lelouch. "What are you doing here anyways?" Shiori asks making sure she doesnt squish her tail while leaning.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 am

Lelouch scratched the back of his head, "Well I was training" he said looking at his katana, "And after a while I got lost, but what about you?" he said as he fixed up his glasses
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Shioris blue eye scanned the area and she looked back at Lelouch. "Well i'm new here and so i decided to explore. Im not exactly sure which way i originaly came from because i went around in a few circles." Shiori says rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 pm

"I know that feeling" he said thinking about the tree he passed several times, "Shall we look together?" he asked as he turned to her

(Sorry, but I won't be able to post until i get back)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 am

Shiori looked around pulling at her ear gently then she answered. "Sure. Lets try this way, i havent gone this way yet." Shiori said walking threw some trees. This should be an interesting experience. Most humans get un easy with my care free attitude. Shiori thinks to herself pultting her hand to her eye patch gently.
(Its cool ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 pm

(sorry i could get into my account..)
Berry turns into a cat and follows behind them. she giggles lightly as her bells ring with every step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 am

(Hi I hope you all don't mind me joining here)
Arisa looked at the puddle of water on the ground, with the wave of her hand she was able to create a snake made out of the water. It followed the motions of her hand swirling around her as she smiled. She thought that training in the middle of a forest was a good idea, thinking that she would be alone with the water. She bit her lip wondering if she would be able to create a second one or not, but she didn't want to take the risk just yet. She was to busy playing with the water snake that she did not hear the footsteps coming towards her direction.
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Shiori looked at the small cat prancing towards her and Lelouch and she could hear someone off in the distance. Things all around her! She wasnt uncomftorable but she was sort of self concious. She didnt lke big crowds and with her having her eye patch and black bunny ears she didnt particularly like the situation but she could get through it.

(We dont mind. Did your character get approved yet?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

(yes i got her approved)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am

(Cool)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am

(random smile x3)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:29 pm

(Lol, btw i like your forum. I think i can get more people to join if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

(aww thanks! but lec is the one who made it looks really cool! lolz but that would be great if you could!)
Back to top Go down
Shiori
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:50 am

(Ohhhhh okay, well still i can see if i can get this place cackin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:55 am

(btw did you get my message Berry???)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch Ryou
Admin
Admin
Lelouch Ryou

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm

(Seems like things have been bust while I was away, how is everyone?)

Lelouch smiled as he walked next to Shiori, He turned to her, he noticed something was borthering her. "Is eveything okay?" he asked softly, it was that moment he noticed Berry following them, and he could feel someone else in the area. "Let ne guess, is it al the people around?" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Open to anyone)   Exploring (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next