The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
A new Journey (open to all) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
A new Journey (open to all) Vote_lcapA new Journey (open to all) Voting_barA new Journey (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
A new Journey (open to all) Vote_lcapA new Journey (open to all) Voting_barA new Journey (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

A new Journey (open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

A new Journey (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Akuma wandered the forest looking for the near by town. He had been wandering the forest for a few days now.

"Perhaps this forest is larger than I expected. It didn't seem this big on the map." Akuma said taking a map of the forest out of his pocket. He unfolds the map and looks at it clearly confused as to where he is in the forest at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 am

Lucy Jane walked down one of the tracks in the forest. In the distance she could see a person who is busy concentrating on a piece of paper, maybe a map. Pulling her hood down from her cloak she walked up to the person, "Do you need any help sir?" She asked. He looked only a couple years older then she did and looked like he had been travelling for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:02 am

Kiki watches as these two travlers talk to each other. SHe wondered if they were friendly. She knew right where the town was she could get them there in no time but she was shy.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:49 am

"Yeah I'm kind of lost." A bit away Akuma could see someone. He wasn't sure who it was and he couldn't exactly attack whoever it was because he thought that they might just be a normal person, no sense in nearly killing someone on just a guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:18 am

Lucy Jane peered at the map, "What town are you looking for?" She asked. She paused for a moment was he a demon? She shook the though out of her head, does it really matter if he was a demon or not."you've been travelling for a while haven't you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am

Kiki takes a deep breath and walks out. "I can help find an town around here... I've been staying here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:41 pm

"Yes I have, I'm looking for that town, there." Akuma said pointing to a village that was just north of the forest before the person walked out. Akuma was right that there was a person there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 am

"Hm," She looked at the map and then back at the tracks, "You're on the wrong one, if you stick on this one you would head East." She said and looked at the new comer who had recently arrived.

Last edited by BlueAndBlackRoses on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:31 am

kiki blushes deeply and hinds behind the tree again.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 pm

(lol I'm going to jump in make this complicated with four people I'm playing as mehself cuz I have no new characters. there's too many chicks already im gonna be a dude. :c)

Chriss walks through the forest bored as ever when he sees three people talking. More curious then ever he sees Kiki and smirks and appears behind her in a flash. What's up Kiki and whose these people?
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Kiki jumps and turns around "oh chriss.. uh their lost and i was going to help them." she blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Chriss smirks at her. Noticing her blushing, he tensed up hoping it was just because she was being shy. Then he grinned at the other two. "Where ya heading?" He said putting a protective arm around Kiki just in case the other two were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

"Actually it's where I'm headed. I only met this person just a few moments ago." Akuma said pointing to the person who helped him find what path he was in the forest. "Anyway I was headed for a town north of this forest, but it looks like I've been heading east for a while now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm

I guess a small detour wont hurt, "If you like I can show you the way, it's not too far from here." She suggested, "People do get lost in here from time to time.". She turned to face the two other people, they seemed to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 am

Kiki blushes and looks at the to other. her ears began to puff out. she felt like everyone was staring at her. she gets light head.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Chriss catches her so she won't fall noticing her dizzying look. "Jeez, you okay there Kiki?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Kiki looks around and blushes "i just feel overwhelmed..." she smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Chriss gives everyone a half smile. "Sorry guys, she's not very social and is not use to people,"He said.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:28 pm

"It's fine, there's nothing wrong with that." Akuma said giving a smile of his own back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 am

Even though they could not see her face, Lucy Jane smiled and nodded, "As long as it is nothing serious."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 am

kiki blushes and bow. "i would like to help.. my names kiki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Journey (open to all)   A new Journey (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Journey (open to all)
Page 1 of 1