The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run away...(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 3 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run away...(open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 3 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run away...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run away...(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 am

misty smiles softly and giggles. "well my family their very sweet.. they loved me so very much..they teached me to always be nice and kind no matter what." she looks at the ground "though it was hard at times to always be nice. school was a hard place.. all the kids thought i was a spoiled brat so they pick on me.. thats where i met munto.. he was so nice to me... my parents wanted to go to the school but i said not to..." she blushes lightly and looks at cinna.. she smiles at her "this is proably boring.."
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 am

Cinna pulling her in close and without thinking says "you never boarig" she smiles think of the young lady in her arms "you pwetty, sweet, good friend” Cinna says as she gently kisses the top of Misty's head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 am

misty smiles and blushes lightly. "thank you..." she hugs cinna. she looks at her and smiles "is there anything else you want to learn about me?" she giggles softly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 am

"Cinna no know, Cinna new this" she is quit embarrass about that this is the closest she has ever actually been like that, she breaths in and out still holding Misty close, "what Cinna should know?" she asked blush from her not even knowing anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:45 am

misty giggles and smiles. "its ok that means you'll learn something." she thinks for a momnet. "well am a fairy that can control wind.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 am

Cinna looks confused, by the term control wind. "tell wind to do?" Cinna’s thinking she thought she had an out their ability, but that just leads to excitement. "me see?" she can help but be exited, but at the same time she doesn’t want her to in case she has to move from her arms.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 am

misty smiles "i can tell the wind to do things and i can use it as a weapon too.." she thinks and smiles "i can makes the wind blow through our hair watch." she whistles and a gust of wind whips through their hair and dances around them. she blushes lightly and looks at cinna. she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:58 am

she giggles as the wind blows all around and smiles. and a question escapes her lips without thinking "you have someone?" she doesn’t even notice she’s saying it until its already been said, so she digs her face into her hair hoping she didn’t hear, embarrass about even asking such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 am

misty blushes lightly and smiles softly. "well no i dont have anyone really... as in a boyfriend or girlfriend.." she giggles softly as she sees cinna is embrassed. "its ok that you asked that question it was something you wanted to know.." she smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 am

Cinna blushes even more as she gently strokes Misty's arm up and down to nervous to say anything, it doesn’t really matter she wouldn’t know what to say anyway, she just goes unspoken until she takes in a deep breath and starts blower into Misty's hair. giggling loud "that right?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:13 am

misty giggles and nods "thats right." she smiles happily. she winds and wind spins cinnas hair around. she laughs lightly as she looks at cinnas hair that was now everywhere. "am sorry i didnt mean to make your hair messy.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 am

"hair always mess, me never brush" she smiles as she runs her fingers through Misty's hair, and tries it with her own, can’t even move a CM before hitting knots. well she doesn’t really have any reason to look pretty on the peek so she never really bothers.

"Cinna no pretty like Misty" she said as she starts to trace circles on Misty's arm with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 am

misty looks at cinn and smiles sweetly. "you are so pretty cinna.. i think your prettier than me." she smiles at her. "i can brush your hair if you want. but you have to tell me about your family ok.." she giggles happily.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 am

Cinna nods and let’s go of Misty so she can properly reach Cinna's hair "pack of 50, ten hunter, ten scout, dad lead 30, mom lead cave, cwte kids, old, hurt. pack own pitch peek all Cinna even known." and its true first thing she remembers is waking up with them, and she hunted for them earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 am

misty smiles and brushes cinnas hair as she listen. she giggles lightly and looks at cinna. "your family sounds very organized. it must be nice to have such a big family."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 am

Cinna laughs a little "help on cold night" well of cores it dose 50 wolves curled up in a cave decently warm, "I well umm ..." Cinna shuts up not knowing how she could possibly tell her about Jess, to be a lycan is one thing to be a lycan with split personality, how do you explain that, this seems to come out in a confused and puzzled look.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 am

misty contuies to brush her hair. she smiles warmly and looks at her. she tilts her head confused "what is it? cinna you can tell me.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:48 am

"Cinna is two, Cinna, Jess, two people one" she thinks, hopes this should do, because she has no clue on how else to say it. she looks embarrass and looks away, hoping that it isn’t to strange.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am

Misty blinks and giggles lightly. "thats really cool cinna.. at least your never alone right? i wish i had another in me that would be fun.." she smiles at her warmly. she finshes brushing her hair. she claps her hand "am all done!"
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:05 pm

"Cinna pretty like Misty?" she asks as she runs her fingers through it, this is properly the only time that she can remember it not full of knots. She is happy to be Misty. Cinna blushes as she wraps her arms around her in thanks for helping her with her hair.

(sorry ill be off for the day)
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

MIsty smiles and nods "your pretty than me." she giggles and hugs her back. "your so cute.." she laughs and hugs her tight.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 pm

She can’t help but blush as Misty complements her, and at the same time she smiles staring into Misty’s eyes, and can only think of this as a dream. She can’t think that in reality someone like that would be curled up with her, and yet their she is, with a stunning girl. "This dream?" she asks hoping for a no.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 am

Misty tilts her head and looks at Cinna. she giggles lightly and smiles "of course this isnt a dream..silly." she pinchs her cheek lightly and laughs. "but if you want to make sure its not a dream you give yourself alittle pinch. like this." she pinches her own arm lightly. "see its not a dream for me."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:47 am

Cinna blushes and looks at the ground "if dream Cinna no want wake" blushing brighter wondering on what she would respond with. Still curled up in the tree with someone that likes her, a friend, why would she want to wake from that?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 am

Misty looks at her and smiles sweetly. "Thats so sweet." she hugs her. "i have dreams i dont want to wake form either. but i promise you this is not a dream.. I pinched you and i didnt disappear did i?" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run away...(open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next