The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run away...(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 2 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run away...(open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun away...(open) - Page 2 Voting_barRun away...(open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run away...(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Run away...(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"for?" just a one word sentence is all Cinna can say as she smiles still standing there with Misty looking at her, worrying about her and the reaction like that, she wouldn’t be able to let her go with people like that after trying to hide from them and their standing there for well over 30 seconds before Cinna notices their still holding hands, she smiles and loosens her grip enough so Misty’s hand can just slide out.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:02 am

Misty blushes ligthly and giggles "i dont know i just though i should say it.." she smiles at cinna and stretches. she stops as she hears twigs break under a foot. she freezes as her mind races.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

Cinna looking over Misty’s shoulder and sees one of the guards standing there, before another yells out "so why did the idiot cross the road, because he forgot his sword, hurry up" and it response the guard just responded "yer" before walking strength over to Cinna and Misty. Cinna pushing Misty behind herself as the guard approaches.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 am

Misty blinks as cinna pushes her behind her. she looks up and hears the garud yelling at the one standing infornt of them. she giggles softly and smiles at the gaurd. she whispers into cinnas ear "its ok hes a friend.." she looks at the guard "hey munto.." the guard smirks and chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am

Cinna wearily steps aside still glaring at him as he picks up the weapon he left behind. it easy to understand why Cinna doesn’t trust him, but the unconfutable part is she can feel Jess an inch away from the surface and if Jess comes out the guards are as good as dead, and then Misty wouldn’t want to be friends.

Cinna listening out for the others as one said "let’s take a break" and hears them sit down. and Munto smiling cheerfully as he sees her not in an 'I’ve done my job way, but a ' friend' way.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

Misty smiles and hugs him. "its been awhile.." munto smiles in a cocky way "no kidding i mean you didnt run away for like ever did you." he chuckles lightly. Misty sticks her tounge out and giggles. she walks over to cinna and holds her arm "this is my friend cinna. she's really nice." munto nods and bows to cinna.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:37 am

Cinna is use to armoured solders but not this crest, so Cinna bows back and continue to listen for the others, coming back, and slightly twitching Cinna’s hand Jess still just under the surface, but behaving herself she smiles, if Misty trusts him she thinks she should to, but she doesn’t trust the others.

Cinna still weary also holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 am

misty smiles happily and looks at cinna "its ok munto wouldnt rat me out.." munto smirks "shes right.. she hits pretty hard.. i like staying on the ground myself.." misty giggles and smiles. munto looks at the road "guys i'll be there in a minute.. you guys really look tired though so am giving you the order to take a rest." misty smiles "so now your aloud to give orders.." munto nods
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 am

Cinna smiles as she figures that Misty is out of danger for the time being and sits down against the edge of the tree, calming down as jess is backing off, Cinna can’t help but feeling that Misty was beautiful with the sun hitting her hair just right. and smiles as they catch eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:59 am

Misty smiles and sits down beside cinna. she pats the spot beside her. munto shrugs and sits down. he looks at the tree and smirks "that was a nice hiding spot you guys had." misty giggles and nods. munto looks at cinna and smiles "so how did you get to know misty?"
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 am

"just now, she need help, me help" that all she can think to say, what else is there to say, Cinna keeping an eye on the corner were the others are sitting. she then slowly turns to this man and asks him the same question wanting to know more about him and Misty.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 am

Munto smiles "before i got into the guard thing. me and misty were best friends i proected her and she helped me in school and stuff." misty nods and smiles "where ever i was munto was.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:15 am

this Making Cinna just that little be sad, granted she likes to be alone, in fact most of the time she loves it, but the ability to connect with another isn’t something that comes naturally to her, anything that dose is caring, and then jess only thing really is killing.

her eyes drop and so does her head and the only words out of her mouth is "is she ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:20 am

misty looks at cinna and smiles softly. she hugs her tightly "am ok because of you and munto.." she smiles at munto. munto smirks and wraps his arms around both of them and picks them up in the air. misty giggles and holds onto cinna tight. "munto your such a show off." munto puts them down "i know i am.."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

Cinna smiles as she wraps herself around Misty, then un expertly getting lifted off the ground, normally this would not be a good thing but she is have so much fun she doesn’t care, that is until Cinna hears one of the other guards getting up. "other guard come"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 am

Munto sighs "they always spoil my fun..i'll catch you guys later. i'll lose them ok.." misty smiles and nods "ok.." she pulls cinna back into the tree. munto runs out "i think i know where she is but i just met these to little cat boys and they said which way she went.. but i cant remeber which why they pointed so you guys go that way and me and the short guy will go this way. ok?" misty covers her mouth to stop the giggle.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 am

Cinna smiling as she puts a finger over her mouth and makes a shhh noise as someone yells out "who are you calling short one?" and Cinna almost giggles, before steps of the others walking away. and whispers in her ear, "good friend then"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 am

misty nods and smiles "good friend.." she waits until she hears all the footsteps begin to run away. she giggles and hops out of the tree. "he always knows how to make someone laugh."
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:43 am

Cinna even tough talking about her friend can only think of her, Misty, the girl not too long ago walking away with her hood up early talking and try to be dead to the world, now she lighting, smiling and happily moving around in such a manner captivating anyone’s eye. she can’t help but think, a true really want to be friend.

but also thinking what if she met Jess or Cinna changed what would she think would she pull away from her?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:47 am

misty looks at cinna and smiles "cinna you know your the first new friend i have made in a really long time..thanks so much for being my friend." she hugs her close and tight.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Cinna can’t think of stuff like that it’s not likely that she would ever see her change but a new friend holding her tight this is what’s important, this is what connection feels like, Cinna slowly sits down still hugging Misty and Cinna just looks at her and the sky, un deciding of which is more wonders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 am

misty smiles happily as she sits down with cinna. "cinna wheres your family?" she tilts her head and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 am

Cinna doesn’t care what others think so she says it plainly, "wolf pack pitch peek, Cinna family" it doesn’t matter what others think they’re the owns that razed her and they are her family.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:12 am

misty blinks and smiles "well thats really cool.. they did a good job raising you. your very sweet and kind.." she hugs her quickly and giggles. "i would love to met them some time soon.." she looks at the ground "thats if you want me to met them." she smiles at cinna happy
Back to top Go down
cinna
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:16 am

Cinna giggles "you no understand family" but looks at Misty happily and nods, as Cinna links fingers with Misty, and curls up closer. "what bout you family?" Cinna asks knowing it’s a sensitive subject but still wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run away...(open)   Run away...(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run away...(open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next