The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Vote_lcapWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Voting_barWeary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Weary Traveller (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:33 pm

"Trust me you won't fade... Because I'm not staying... my purpose now is to kill Erik and let the pack die... you think your the only one now.. If I leave for my purpose that means your purpose won't be done. So that means..." Graham took a step towards the woods and once he did Lock's skin became normal again and he was'nt fading anymore. Graham just smirked. "Trust me you won't die.. I will..." Graham then ignored Lock and walked into the woods leaving Lock just standing there.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm

That damned fool, he dosnt even realise how crushed she will be that hes gone
he stood there for longer than was necessary, then walked back to the village.
Maybe Melanie could knock some sense into him.
He wandered back into the house and sat by her bed. Waiting for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 pm

The blood did more than just heal Melanie.. she started to remember everything. Even Lock. She remembered the beating and Lock saving her. She looked up to see lock coming in and praticlly pounced on him hugging him tightly and starting to cry. She refused to let him go. "I remember," she sobbed.

Graham walked out into the clearing and up towards the mountain. When he reached the hide out cave he was automatically attacked by one of his friends. Miko growled but then stopped realizing it was him. "Your alive? No impossible!?"
Graham stared him straight in his face letting Miko see his red flaming eyes. Miko shrunk back frightened. "Now where is Erik!?"
Miko pointed inside the cave and Graham ran inside. Erik was right there growling at Graham. "I'll kill you this time, you home wrecker!"
Graham threw a punch and they started to fight for thier lives.

Two years ago Graham had fallen in Love with Melanie. No one knew though. At that time he was Erik's favorite and he trusted Melanie and him alone. One night there was a gathering for a ritual and it was raining except the rain was boiling hot. The pack liked it the hot rain made their adrenaline kick in so they went to hunt. But Melanie could'nt stand it she was being smothered by the steam she had fell to the ground weak. The jerk Erik just rolled his eyes and called for Graham to watch over her at Graham's house and he agreed. He carried her to his house and had gave her herbs to help her breathe. That's when she asked him the question.
"If you were in love with someone beside the alpha... what would happen?"
Graham looked at her.. "That person would be killed... and if Erik was a horrible person as he is he'd kill you too."
"Oh..."
Graham pulled her closer. "Who is it.. Melanie.."
Melanie shook her head. "I would'nt want that person hurt because of my feelings."
"Tell me..." He knew it was him he knew it because of the way they were when they were together.
"You..." she whispered tears streaming down her. Graham shut all the windows and doors then sat down on the couch holding her tight as she cried. Graham could'nt contain himself anymore he kissed her hard. Smashing her lips to his holding her tight to him. He didnt care anymore he loved her unlike Erik. He wanted to be with her forever and beyond that no matter the consequences. He kissed her neck, cheek and chin, and her hair... as a nympth she smelled like flowers and he moaned throwing her on to the bed and kissing her non stop. With his shock she kissed back. Which wasnt good... he was going to get her killed...
He kept kissing her unable to stop and before he knew it he was having sex with her.
A few days later Erik had found out but Graham engraved it in his own head that he raped her.. so she wouldnt get hurt. He would take the blame for it. So when Erik read his mind all he saw was a rape scenario, it led him to get burned several times. Melanie knew Graham told lies and that made her cry which made Erik confused more than ever. After wards Erik had him on mind control. But it didnt matter he still loved her. And that's all he thought about as he listened to Erik's last heart beat.

Graham panted and fell to his knees sweating but still victorious. Erik died and turned into golden ashes. This made him alpha now. Melanie was safe. She didnt need to fear anymore. It counted. He had snapped Erik's neck and then broke every bone in his body making his death painful.
All the wolves stared at him. Miko and his other friends grabbed him before he could fall.
"So what kind of drugs have you been smokin lately beautiful..." Miko said jokingly. (to let you know Miko is gay)
Graham looked around a few other wolves were killed it must have been Erik's followers.
"Where's Melanie?" asked another. He noticed it was his buddy Matt.
"Some where safe..."
Miko frowned. "Your gonna let the pack die arent you... her child spell broke she can have kids since you did what you did....and your going to let the pack die..."
Graham looked at Miko "Only way to make everyone happy. Her. and keep Lock alive..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 am

Lock was stunned, he had just started to convince himself that she was no longer Marianne. He smiled the first real and full smile for roughly 150 years. He held her close "Hello Marianne, its been quite some time"
He sat her down and wiped away her tears with a white handkerchief from his pocket. They spent several minutes just sitting there, they didnt need words to express their feelings, they knew each other too well.
Then he remembered the news he had to deliver.
"Im afraid I have some news for you"
He explained what had happened to Graham and the lengths he was going to in order to make things right again.
Melanie was silent, there was too much for her to take it right now, she would think about it all later, for now she was happy to sift through her new found memories.
"You look beautiful Marianne"
and with that he went to explain everything to Johnny and to thank the kind doctor and her assistant, without them they would all be dead... or worse. When the doctor refused to take money as payment for all she had done, Lock hid it in a vase and went back to Melanie.
"I think we need to find Graham, you need to talk some sense into his thick skull. That fool cant see the ground for walking on it" But he said it with a smile, Graham had done the only think he could think of and Lock thanked him with all the fibres of his very being

Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Melanie looked at Lock surprised. She did'nt know what to do about Graham at the moment she was in shock. Not only did she remember Lock but she remembered what her and Graham did that one night that almost got him killed. She started to remember her love for him and then what had happened to him as he bit her. She loved him but was now afraid. What if his new powers made him violent like Erik? What was he doing right now?
Lock had made them move into the hotel room so the witch doctor could have time to rest. Johnny was walking around in shock and now he finally was sleeping leaving Melanie alone with Lock. And for once she felt safe.. but her emotions were over riding her.
She almost screamed when she saw someone burst through the door. Her first thought was Erik but it was'nt it was Miko and Matt.
"Ok Melanie we are so kidnapping you!"
Melanie could'nt answer she was so confused.
Miko spoke. "Look Graham is going suicidal and trying to destroy the whole pack! You have to do something!"
"But if I go... Graham will be mad and.... Lock will die..."
Matt looked at Lock his eyes turning golden. "Not if we turn him into a Lycan."
Melanie gasped. "Please Lock.... I don't want to lose you... you can't leave me..." she started to cry. There was so many choices but she wanted them all she wanted everyone to be happy.

Graham woke up from his short little nap. It was'nt comfortable at all. The rock of the mountains were sharp. He rubbed the back of his head a few other wolves were asleep by him and some were mourning for there lost friends. Graham felt guilty for most of the deaths that occured while fighting Erik but it had to be done. Anyone who was with Erik would go find Melanie and hurt her. The others knew it was for the best too.
Graham sighed he layed back down and fell back asleep dreaming of Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Lock sat there in silence, thinking. Melanie knew not to interrupt so she waited patiently, even though the wolves were urging her to hurry.
After an hour Lock sat up straight.
"I may have found a solution. It is at the core of my being to obey any instruction you give me so that I can make you happy. So, at least theoretically, you could order me to live, or at least to find a new purpose" He wasn’t sure if this was entirely true, but it would help Melanie choose Graham. He hoped it would work, he did not wish to cause her pain, but it would hurt her more to abandon the pack. Doing that was simply against her nature.
"We should hurry, Graham must be missing you Marianne"
He opened the door for her and bowed "Milady?" he said with a cheeky air, he was getting some of his old life back in him.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Melanie looked at him sadly. She knew as a nymph if she put up an oath it'd stick.
"As a nympth of the tree's and flowers I swear that if you die.. I die to..."
Miko looked at her in shock as he saw her glow and it was final the oath was. She fell to the ground unconcious.
"You stupid girl!" he growled in anger. Miko then help pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Lock sighed, well at least he had some serious insentive not to die now, well insentive not to stay dead, his semi death states were not real deaths so everything should be ok as long as he was careful.
"Miko was it? I'll carry her, Graham wont be impressed if he sees you with Marianne unconcious in your hands, now if you would be so kind as to take us to him?"
Miko handed melanie over to lock while Matt went to find Johnny, then with his help all five of them were teleported to Grahams mountain.
"You ok Johnny?" it had been a serious effort to move so many people so far, but he had done it, he was a little bit pleased with himself too.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"It's ok," Matt said before walking away. "Graham would even trust Miko alone with her if she was in the bloody shower.. cuz he's gay!"
"Oh you just had to come right out with it did'nt you you bisexual!!!"
"Ignore them they are boyfreind... and boyfriend..." Johnny said starting to laugh.
Johnny led Lock to the cave he saw his brother fast asleep with all the other wolves.
"Bubby wake up!" Johnny shook the wolf. Graham woke up and formed into his human form he looked at Lock angrily. "I thought you to keep Melanie and yourself away from here!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 pm

"You know I hold her happyness and wellbeing foremost, so dont give me that crap I dont answer to you" His face softened "After all youve sacrificed I think you deserve some happyness too"
He carried melanie over to him and rested her on his lap. He smiled and walked out of the cave before Graham could protest, he would wander back in a couple of hours once they had sorted things out. The ball is in your court Marianne, knock some sense into the damned foolish hero
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Graham's face turned red. He wanted to explode and start to throw things but Melanie was now in his arms and if he decided to do that he'd hurt her.
"Damn you Lock..." Graham muttered.
Melanie opened her eyes and looked at him shocked. "Graham.... wha...." she looked around frightened.
"It's ok Melanie he's gone for good..."
Melanie looked back at him still surprised. He just gave her a slight smile then kissed her.
Melanie grabbed him by the shirt and held him close to her refusing to ever let him go.

"What did you do in there when I left?" Johnny asked curiously following Lock like a baby chick.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"If you are referring to when you were out of the room back at the hotel, I convinced her to go to Graham. If you are referring to back there in the cave, I placed her in his arms and left them to deal with it" He gave a cavalier smile and a flourished bow
"I think it will be for the best if i didnt interfere with this next stage"
he gazed out across the desolate landscape, it was truly spectacular scenery, the mountains rose up into the sky, their teeth clutching at the clouds.
"So what are you going to do now Johnny? Assuming this all works out of course"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

"Oh no you left them alone! Are you on crack! I dont wanna nother sister or brother!" Johnny started to cry. "They're so probably doing it! ewwww!" Johnny whined.
"Oh please lil bro you complain about the dumbest things," Miko said popping out of no where with Matt.
"Ewww and what were you two doing?" Johnny whimpered.
"This," Miko said kissing Matt.
"Ewww not looking!" Johnny screamed smacking his hands over his eyes. He heard Lock and Miko and Matt laugh.

Graham held her tightly kissing her hard and holding her. They were now in his chambers of the cave so no one could bother them.
"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.
"I love you too, and i'm never going to leave you ever..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

It was quite some time later when they all made their way back to the cave
"You think theyve ahd enough time yet" said johnny
"if they havent hes got good stamina ill give him that" relpied Lock
they all burst into laughter again, this was how life should be.
Lock spotted Melanie and Graham "Hi you two, have fun while we were out?" the otehrs tried unsuccefully to hide their sniggers. "Yes thanks" replied graham gruffly, Melanie just bit his neck playfully. Everyone laughed at the strong Werewolf demon getting so embarrased so easily.

Lock spent four days with the others on the mountain before anouncing at breakfast that was going to travel
"Where do you plan on going Lock" asked Graham, the two had become fast friends
"Italy, I havent seen it in a long time, Id like to know what theyve done with the place, Oh and before I forget to mention. If you ever need my help with anything just shout my name"
"What, Lock?"
"No, Vincent"
There was silence
"I figured I liked you all well enough to tell you" He gave a huge cheesy grin and then continued eating.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

"Do you have to go... we can come with you..." Melanie said sort of upset.
It took two hours arguing with him. But Lock won.
After a couple days Lock had left and Melanie cried for a long time.
"Don't worry he'll be back.." Graham whispered.

No one knew that he would be back sooner then they expected...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 am

The next time they saw Lock he was walking steadily up the mountainside towards their cave, he had a friend with him. A friend with the look of vengance on her face (for anyone reading, this is carrying on after "fortunes in italy" just in case you cared Smile)
When he reached the cave he was violently attacked with hugs from johnny and Melanie, Graham just gave him a nod, which Lock returned. "dont kill me with those hugs you guys, I cant breathe" but he laughed as he said it. Once he ahd untangled himself from them he introduced Duke "She needs our help with something important, but Ill let her tell you. Its not my palce"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:16 am

"Hello, I'm pleased to meet you." She said with tears in her eyes.
"I need help to find the monsters that killed my entire Guild." She tried not to choke on the words. "They were the only family I'd ever known. They were my friends." She burst into tears, sobbing violently into her hands. When she looked up at them, she still had tears streaming down her face, but vengeance burned in her soul.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 am

Miko and his boyfriend Matt jumped out of no where. "oh you poor thing!" they both said holding her.
"Well we may know who coulda done it, Erick's followers are still out there and they probably wanted revenge on you Lock. It had to be them they must have followed you... they never liked the guild anyways so they'd be a perfect target. But you need to help us too..." Graham said.
Lock asked what it was.
"Go inside Melanie. You two johnny and you three..," Graham said pointing to the gay couple and the sad girl.
Once they left and Graham and Lock were alone he spoke again.
"I was never alpha because my father broke the rules. When the alpha girl gives birth she is to be killed. Now the counsel or looking at me.. seeing if I shall break that same rule... Melanie's pregnant.... and i'm not gonna kill her over some alpha rule. She know's about it and said she was agreeing to die... to make sure I live... but i sure is hell aint going with it! I'll kill anyone else before her! I dont know what to do lock!" Graham said covering his face with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 am

"well we dont really have a choice, if they come after her they will have to die. Though there may be a loop hole, your not exactly just a lycan now are you?" he didnt need to say any more, they were agreed. Neither of them were going to let her die. They walked back into the cave where everybody was sitting down to food "So, are we agreed on helping duke?"
"Do you even need to ask Lock?" Johnny piped in
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:33 am

"Hell yea we're gonna help her because she looks super hott!" Johnny yelled.
Graham stared Johnny down. "an't you act like a boy for once and not an actual dog!"
That made everyone laugh and Johnny blushed and ran away laughing like an evil little kid.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 am

She giggled. It was the first time since she'd opened the gate. These people were so nice for helping her. They didn't even know her, she was a complete stranger, but they were willing to help her none the less.
"Thank you all so much. You don't know what it means to me that you're helping me. I'm so grateful." She knew she was going to get along great with these people.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:56 am

Lock was glad to see her happy, but sooner or later they would catch up with the ones who killed her guild, he just hoped she wouldnt be consumed by hate. But for now that wasnt important "So what happened while I was away, I hear someones pregnant..."

Last edited by Mr. Lock on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 am

Graham sighed. "Sorry bout my lil bro," he said to the girl.
Melanie came over and took Graham's hand..." what happened outside. what did you tell him?"
Graham let go of her hand and walked away leaving Melanie standing there shokced.
Melanie looked at Lock sadly... "You werent suppose to know... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Lock
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Mr. Lock

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 am

"Dont be, besides, I would have figured it out eventually. Im not going to let you give yourself up to die. Anyway a new life is something to celebrate, so go get that lump of a boyfriend of yours back in here"
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:08 am

"Oh he wont come back... hes pissed at himself for getting her pregnant... I mean that's all they were doing when you left anyways?" Miko said grinning.
"Miko!" Melanie yelled embarrassed.
"Oh come on we gotta see some kinda action." Matt said grinning.
"I hate you both!" she sobbed walking away and going back into the cave. She was looking for no one in paticular just somewhere to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weary Traveller (Open)   Weary Traveller (Open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weary Traveller (Open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next