The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Voting_barThe man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Voting_barThe man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The man with a good heart But hes to thug.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:50 am

"nothing just my back, there probably be a bruise but I'm just thank-full nothing is broken," ady said sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://alkharidmafia.forumotion.com
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:07 am

Soul looks at her and throws a bottle of liquid at her. "drink it you wont bruise.. its a special drink it helps.. am glad your not broken.." he smiles lightly and crotches down.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:40 am

"I don't understand how is a drink going to help me?" Ady asked confused but she trusted the boy and drank it.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Soul looks at her "i got it from my friend nina she was a witch that studied healing stuff..." he sits down beside her.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:10 pm

"A what?" Ady was confused. Was this guy crazy? Witch? Ady was just a normal girl from a normal city. She heard strange story's about things that were supernatural but never believed them.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:46 am

Soul looks at her and chuckles lightly "oh thats not good you dont know about that stuff...boy you'll be scared of me then.. nina is a witch she has magical powers but shes really nice she helps people... and her cat blackstar is a neko which is a half cat half person.. she watches over nina.." he pauses for a moment "and me i have the power to control fire, i can teleport, and am half demon half werewolf.." he looks at her "i knew there was something different about you from all the other people i've seen."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:59 am

Ady was confused by all the boy just said. "What?" she said a bit shocked. "How is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Soul looks at her and smiles small. "i dont know but i guess it is....do you want me to eat the soul of that guy? that another thing i can do..." he sighs.. "am a weirdo.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:43 pm

"No I don't think that's fair... he'll be in jail sooner or later...hopefully..." Ady whispered. "And no your not a wierdo. Just... unique."
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 pm

soul looks at her and smirks "thats a first i heard a word like that bein use on me.." he laughs softly.. "i'll kick his ass if he tries to hurt you again."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:03 pm

"No... and if he does.. it's none of your concern... it's nothing biggy.... I can handle it." Ady said shifting uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 am

soul looks at her "sure you can..." he laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 am

Ady sighed and looked at the ground sadly. She knew he was mocking her. Besides she deserved it I mean she didnt handle it very well when her ex showed up now did she?
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:21 pm

soul looks at her and sighs "look you just need some help.. maybe i can try to teach you how to protect yourself.."
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Ady shook her head. "I can protect myself I'm not that helpless," she said with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

soul smirks "i'm sure you can but i dont think you know how to protect yourself from a guy like that.." he pats her head lightly
Back to top Go down
EmoFox
4 Star Member
4 Star Member
EmoFox

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 am

"Well I'm human, and things like that happen to people all the time. I can't help it your a ..." Asy already forgot what paranormal creature the boy was. "Well you know what I mean..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
SoulEater
Admin
Admin
SoulEater

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

soul chuckles "just call me a special type of soul eater..." he smiles lightly. "anyway even if your human its alway good to have a few good tricks up your sleeves..." he stands up "show me what you got i wont hit back promise.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man with a good heart But hes to thug.   The man with a good heart But hes to thug. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The man with a good heart But hes to thug.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2