The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Vote_lcapThe Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Voting_barThe Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Vote_lcapThe Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Voting_barThe Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Rogue sat in the rain alone. She was always alone. Everyone had always left her, in the end. The icy cold water stung her face and she shivered. She wanted someone to stay, to stay with her and not leave like they all had done. Sometimes it was her who left. She wanted so much to trust people, but she couldn’t. She could not forgive the living for what they had done and what they had turned her into. A single tear rolled down her face. It felt so warm against the rain, but it was soon lost.

Last edited by Duke Agent 17 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Alex walked down the road and saw some girl crying. He thought it odd that she was out in the rain crying... strange. "Oye!! You okay?" he asked slowly walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

With stone cold eyes she looked at him. He was alive. She sighed. Damn the living.
"Okay? Does it seem like there’s something wrong?" She tried to keep her tone calm and level, but there was an air of scorn to her words. They sneered at him, mocking, jeering. She couldn't help but hate the living.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Alex smirked. "What I meant was are you going to be fine sitting here alone? Because you look a little bit lonely. But it's cool I can go. I can see your not happy with the fey." he smiled a glint of glitter in his eyes and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 pm

She sighed. he may not be human, but he was still alive. She could not look at him without hatred burning in her soul. Her eyes would always be cold to those who lived.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Alex smirked. This girl had hate in her eyes. He kept walking expecting to be attacked or something, but ignored the odd feeling and kept going still grinning like an idiot. He enjoyed irratating people.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

This boy irritated her because he breathed. It wasn't what he said or how he said it, but because he had air in his lungs. She hated those who breathed and this boy wasn't any different. She turned away from him and continued to sit in the rain. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Alex stopped and spun around now annoyed at himself , for not talking to the girl more. He ran back. "Okay darling, what's your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm

She slowly turned around her eyes burning now.
"My problem is you." The words dripped with poison and hatred.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm

"Me? What have I done to you love? I've only asked if your all right and now you wish to kill me? Silly me for being so kind to people." Alex said wincing at her words. His heart shattered. No one was ever so mean to him. He was deeply hurt. He was always able to bring a smile to people's faces. But to this girl he was hurting her worse and he didn't know how and why.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:13 pm

"You live and that is why I hate you. But I would not stoop so low as the hurt someone who has not done me harm. It is the living who has hurt me, but not each individual. I will not forgive the living, but I also will not attack unprovoked." Her eyes still burned and her tone had not changed, but she would not lash out.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Alex sighed. "So if I killed myself than came back to talk to you...then can we have a decent conversation? Is that what your implying. Cuz I can easily take my shade form."
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 pm

She turned away.
"Do what you wish. If you can change back to living then you're still living to me." She thought he might be able to cross the world of living to dead and back again, and that did not please her. It was an insult to the dead if you could come back again.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

"Problem is..." he said trailing off sadly. "I won't be coming back. So tell my family sorry, that curiosity killed the cat boy." he said winking. Alex pulled out his sword. "I hate it when people can't accept other people. So I try to make it fit aye, so what say you love? Should I end my life?"
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:33 pm

"I may not like the living but life should not be wasted. Do you know what it feels to die? It’s painful and sad and cold." She looked at the ground.
"You may think that I am cruel for not accepting the living, but you don't what I've been through, you could not begin to understand what life has been like for me." She looked back at him, her eyes cold once more.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm

He did not wish to provoke the girl but he knew what life in hell was like first hand. Being the whipping boy and slave of a demon for a long time was not his favorite past time but it did happen. And he had his own tongue cut out from his and his mouth sewn shut...and other dreadful things... Luckily his tongue grew back, right?
"Nah no bother at all," he said not wanting to tell her the gruesome fact even though insight of history, horrible history flashed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 pm

She stood up and walked towards the boy. He smiled at her and she looked him directly in the eyes. She kept walking and past by him. The smile fell from his face. She continued to walk until she could no longer see him.
Back to top Go down
Datsik
1 Star Member
1 Star Member
Datsik

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Alex was now officially annoyed and confused. He pulled the sword from his belt. It was whatever if he came back to life it was because he had annoyed Satan once more. Damn it all. He ignored the girl as she walked away. What a...no he refused to be rude and call her a name. He put the blade into the dirt just waiting for her to do something, or just keep walking. He was giving up, but this girl had him disturbling bothered,
Back to top Go down
Duke Agent 17
2 Star Member
2 Star Member
Duke Agent 17

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 am

Damn that fool! He acted irrationally and without reason. Man he really pissed her off. As she walked through the rain her temper began to cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)   The Softening of a Stone Heart (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Softening of a Stone Heart (open)
Page 1 of 1