The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Voting_barThe lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The lonely queen (Fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Upon hearing his name Akuma appeared to the left of the soldier with the cross in his hand pointed at the side of the soldiers neck, it was hardly an inch away from him. "You called?" What Akuma had just done was a demon ability simply just called DS, Demon Speed, it was just basically the ability to move at almost 40 mph at will, it was actually a weaker demon ability, but it still came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Aqua blinks in surprise she was speechless. "uuuhhh yes i did call.." she blushes lightly feeling embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 pm

The soldier kept Aqua in his arms, not wanting to let go. It looked like the soldier was an inch taller than Akuma, maybe two at most, even without shoes the soldier was probably just a bit taller. "See. I told you he was a demon. All the more reason to begin running." The soldier said looking at Akuma with hate in his eyes.

"We both know that won't work. Anyway, as for my side of the story. A decent amount of what he said was true... I did slaughter a town, but not out of my own free will. He's lying about the women though. And none of the experiments were my own. After being forced to kill by those demons they locked me in a cell. I was nowhere near the lab when the experiments were going on." Akuma let go of the cross, it disappeared before it hit the ground. The soldier still Held Aqua tight to him, careful to not let Akuma get to her.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Aqua wiggles around to try and get free. she looks at the soldier "see i told you he wasn't mean!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm

"Your lying!" The soldier puts Aqua back on the ground before he pulls out his hunting knife. The soldier slashes at Akuma, cutting just below his throat. The attack didn't look like much but apparently the soldier had gotten Demon Strength, normally known as DAS, Demon Attack Strength. Because if this Akuma was shot back as if he was hit with a large force of air to the wall, making a slight crater in the wall, blood stained the crater where his head hit.

Akuma lied on her floor, still alive. Even a demon who was really only 3/4 of one could survive an attack like that, and the blood loss was not massive, but more than enough to look far past worrisome. "Now, lets go while we have the chance!" The soldier forcefully grabbed Aqua's wrist and practically dragged her out of the castle, being sure to be as far away from Akuma as he could go with Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Aqua screams when Fukuro hit the wall. she tries to get out of the soldiers grip."let go!"she gets dragged with him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Akuma looked up to see the soldier dragging Aqua away he held out a hand to try and reach her, but he was to weak at the moment to get to her. Some of the other soldiers surround him. Most of them converse as to what to do to him. Eventually one of them draws a sword and holds it above Akuma's neck, going to decapitate him. Akuma's eyes soon changed, the normal whites were now black and his irises became a dark crimson. This was his entire sol reacting to the rune stone. The two forces entirely oppose each other, resulting in a large power surge.

In almost a flash the soldiers lay on the ground wounded, not horribly enough to kill, but enough to keep them out for a while. "Aqua!!!" Akuma was soon following behind the soldier and the forcefully being dragged Aqua. Akuma put his rune embedded hand on the soldiers back. suddenly the soldier stopped and blood began to trickle out of the corner of his mouth. The moment after that two spikes seemed to emerge out of his shoulders from the inside... Akuma formed the cross inside of the soldier, most likely killing him then and there.

The soldier let go of Aqua and fell to the ground on his stomach. Akuma's eyes stayed the same for a few moments before returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 am

Aquas eyes grow wide and she falls to the ground shivering. she looks at fukuro.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 am

Akuma looks at the dead soldier before turning to Aqua and extending his hand out to help her up. Akuma looked sad, he never meant to do what he did, about when the his two powers collide nothing stops him until he does what he wanted to do. He didn't know what Aqua would do, scream and run away, or take his hand and accept all that's happened. But either way, he was scared of losing Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 am

Aqua takes a deep breath and takes his hand. when she gets up she hugs him tightly hiding her face in his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

"It's alright... It's going to be okay." Akuma said reassuringly holding Aqua close.
"Even with the best Demon Healing ability I pierced his stomach, both lungs, and his heart. Not even the best could heal all of that internal bleeding. I promise you, I won't let something like that happen to you again. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Aqua shivers and holds him tight. water swrils around them and they appear in the castle in Aquas room.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 pm

"Um. Did you just use water to somehow like transport us to, what I'm guessing is, your room?" Akuma was surprised that Aqua could do that with just what just about anyone would just consider ordinary water.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Aqua looks at him and smiles "yes i did..." she lets go of him and sits down on the bed "I'm a water fariy..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:05 pm

"Whoa." Akuma takes hers hands into his seemingly unknowingly. "I've only read about such a race before. But they were all no more than myths... Yet here you are, right in front of me... A real fairy, and a water fairy at that!" Akuma seemed really impressed at the fact that Aqua was a fairy. It was a fairly endangered race, so it made sense that there would be a few myths here and there. The rune stone seems to be flickering a light red, the way it is seems to imitate a fast heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Aqua blushes lightly and giggles "I didnt know that fairies where endangered..." she smiles and nuzzles Fukuro lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Akuma blushes a bit, darker than Aqua's blush anyway, and smiles. "It isn't like the race is gone. Give it some time and I'm sure the myths will be no more."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Aqua smiles "you think so.. what kinda myths are there about fairies?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Akuma takes a moment to think. "Well, from most of they myth's I've heard the fairs were one of the four oldest 'human' races, the others being angles, demons, and elves. The ways he said human didn't sound like he was upset or anything it just made it sound like it was more the roots of humanity. "Some of them say that fairies were the assistants of the gods, sent to help the elves fight their wars with the demons for control of the planet. The angles of course helped the elves as well. Akuma sighed before continuing.

"Some of them though... They show a darker side of the fairies. They say that fairies were the original demons, sent to this world to destroy it, to accomplish their goal of being the master race of the universe. It's a sad side of the myths, portraying the killing of most of the other races across the world. Akuma stops there. He didn't want to say anymore, already he felt like he said too much about the darker side of the fairies myths. Akuma clearly didn't believe the darker side of the myths though.

"What only makes it worse is that most people believe the darker side of the fairy myth coin. People fear what they don't understand, so they try and kill it, destroy it so they don't have to worry about living in fear. Like that soldier. He was only a normal human, how else was he supposed to react when a demon basically took away his entire life?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Aqua sighs "its sad that people believe the darker side of the story.. fairies try to live in peace with everyone...we've never hurt anyone useless we have to.." she looks at the ground remembering the soliders she shot arrows into. she looks at fukuro and kisses his forhead. "thank you for not believeing in the dark side."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Akuma blushes and the rune stone keeps flickering it's light red a bit faster. "Of course. I'm not going to say that people who believe in the darker side of the myths are morons. That would be too harsh, they just don't know the truth, that's all. But I suppose people never will unless they stop brining fairies to extinction." Akuma said sitting next to Aqua on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Aqua sighs and lays down on the bed "i dont think the people are morons either i just feel sad for them.." she closes her eyes and grabs his hands.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:03 pm

The rune stone kept its now fastened pace, Akuma's lush stays and even becomes a bit darker. He had a bit of a confused look on his face. Am I just supposed to stay sitting or lay down with her? It seemed like a dumb thing to question himself with, but he wasn't exactly knowledgeable about some situations in the world.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:06 pm

Aqua yawns and looks at him with tired eyes "alot has happened today.. you can stay in here if want because i dont think i'd be able to make it to make it to the guest room and back.." she curls up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Akuma blushed. "Okay.. Thank you." Akuma kissed Aqua's forehead as he lied down onto the lay on the bed and curled up a bit himself. Akuma slowly drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lonely queen (Fukuro)   The lonely queen (Fukuro) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lonely queen (Fukuro)
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next