The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Voting_barThe girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:29 am

bella smiles "ok thank you very much angela." she walks into room and find the bathroom and gets a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:52 am

closing the door behind her she walked to her room sending a text to tell Dimitre that she will be going to bed now instead of helping him with his work.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 am

bella sighs and lays on bed and looks out the window seeing the moon. she looks away quickly and gets dressed in her pjs. she turns her head back to the moon and she begins to walk toward the window. almost like she was hypothesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:08 am

Walking into her room, angelica quickly got dressed. She slipped into her new bed sheets and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:12 am

bella begins to turn into a 21 year old bella and her wings begin to pop out. she trips and is able to regain herself. she runs to her bed and hides uder the covers. she makes herself fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

Like always Christopher wakes up early in the morning, he walks to his sisters room and opens the door. Walking inside he sat in one of the arm chairs, like always since she got here she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:25 am

bella wakes up she made it through the night. she get up and walks out the room. however, she was still in her 21 year old form. she yawns and stretches as she closes her door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:31 am

"Wake up already." He grabbed the pillow that he was leaning on and threw it at her face, this was the common way he woke his sister up. The girl lifted her head at threw it back to him, "Why? I need my beauty sleep, I'be got a photoshoot to do later on. One of the models called in sick so dimitre thought it will be a good idea to use a real angel. you were to bust fussing over the demon so I didn't tell you." She dropped back on her bed.

That was not common, "You brought her hear, you deal with her." He picked the pillow off the floor, "With wings and all?" He asked walking up to her. He watched her nod her head.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:44 am

bella looks around and finds the staircase. she walks down it and finds the kitchen. she smiles lightly "i'll cook everyone breakfast today!" she giggles and grabs the ingredients for a slightly big breakfast. she begins to cook and smiles happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:50 am

Knowing that his friend locks his door, it was pointless to demand to know why he dragged her into this. He sighed as he walked down the stairs. He was about to walk outside when noise came from the kitchen, "what are you doing?!" He demanded. First his sister agrees to show of her wings and now their guest was busy cooking in their kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:55 am

bella jumps and turns around. she blushes lightly "well i..i was making breakfast for everyone.." she changes back into her normal age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:02 am

"do you know everyones likes and dislikes? Do you know if anyone is allergic to any type of foods? no you don't, so you shouldn't cook." He crossed his arms and looked at the girl.

The sound of footsteps running down the stairs could be heard. "That's enough already." dimitre stood at the door with Angelica behind him, "Stop with the attiuted. I know your not happy with a lot of stuff some including her and some not. But what your doing is not the right way to go about it." Angelica looked over his shoulder to see if the girl was alright she tightened the belt of her robe.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:18 am

bella looks at the ground "am.....am sorry..." she looks up at everyone "you shouldn't yell at chris it's my fault i should have thought before i started cooking.. hes right i didn't know anything.." she turns off the burner and removes the pan that held 4 eggs. "i be going back to my room now excuse me.." she runs back up the stairs with tears in her eyes. she runs into her room and hides under her covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:46 am

Angelica grabbed on to Dimiries arm as she was pushed out to the door way. She looked at the stairs then back at her brother, "smooth, that was very well done. She nodded her head disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:49 am

bella sighs and uncovers her head. she cuddles up to the pillow and nuzzles it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:12 am

"you two deal with. After all. The main reason you are annoyed is because of my request. She said looking at her brother as she walked up the stairs. and now it was her fault that the girl was upset. She did wish to match the two together, but had any of her plans worked so far? no. She looked at the hallway that head to the girls room, should she give her some space and apologize or apologize later.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:17 am

bella sighs "maybe i don't belong here... i just cause problems for everyone.." she gets dressed and hops out the window leaving behind a note.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:40 am

Grabbing the stuff she needed for the photo shoot she walked to Bellas room, "I'm sorry, it's my fault he yelled at you, and Dimas. Look We have to Go out for a bit. I don't know what Chris has planed or if he has work. But if you stay here you will be safe from those guys." She said load enough so that the girl could hear her if she was in the bathroom, "I'll be back in a few hours.' Hearing no reply she guessed the girl wanted to be alone and decided to start walking down to the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:46 am

bella sighs and keeps walking into town. she decided to make herself look older. she sits down at a table at a cafe not far from the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:32 am

Like she said she was home in an hour, her brother done fro work. She decided to see what Bella was upt two. still with her wings on her head she walked up stairs, she didn't bother to change after the photoshoot and stayed in the white and gold dress, holding the shoes in her hand. " Bella, " She says as she pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:37 am

bellas note had fallen on the floor infront of the door. it read 'Am sorry for causing so much trouble. i've decided to leave so you don't have to deal with me anymore. please forgive me.. also tell chris that i really liked him and cared for him.. also tell him am sorry for being a demon..' there were a few tear stains on the bottom of the letter messing up the 'love bella' part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:58 am

Angelica read the note, it was hard to understand some of the words from the girls tears and from her damp hands smudging other parts of the note, but she got the main point, the girl had run away. She wasn't sure what to do first to see if they have all being played which means all of new stuff had been gone and she had fooled them all like her brother had through at first or to call someone or to go out looking for the girl. This was something that she wasn't suspecting at all.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm

bella sighs and looks back at the house. "am sure they don't trust me now... i won't be able to cause them trouble anymore.." she walks to a alleyway. she looks around she should just let those people find her here and let them kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:33 am

Even if the girl had used them, she needed to know th reason why. She could tell that her brother was going to kill her from this going after the girl if they were being used. Walking up towards the cupboard she opened the door to see if she had taken everything, or left everything behind
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:41 am

bella left everything in the cupboard. she was just wearing the white sun dress and the black jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)   The girl looking for true love.(OPEN) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl looking for true love.(OPEN)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next