The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Vote_lcapthe girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Voting_barthe girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Vote_lcapthe girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Voting_barthe girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

the girl with no heart time for battle or.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm

"I'll be fine." Haji puts a hand under Rena's chin and tilts her head up. "Looking at you though, I'm not sure how well you are,. Your eyes are lifeless like the first time we met."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:23 pm

rena blushes lightly and tackles him to the ground her hands were around his throat. tears falls from her eyes just like before.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Haji looks shocked yet scared of Rena. That doesn't stop him from hitting Rena in the side of the neck with the side of his own hand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:38 pm

rena gets knock to the ground. she blinks and snaps out of it her eyes go back to normal. "h...h...haji....w....w...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Haji choughs, finally getting back air back. "You went lifeless again."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:50 pm

rena looks at the ground "am so sorry!" she begins to cry and curl up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Haji walks up to Rena. Haji kneels next to her. "Shinigami are a collection of souls. Technically I don't even exist. When I die, everyone who ever knew me will forget me as if I never existed. That includes you." It seemed odd that Haji would even say that. But it only means that Rena will forget Haji the very moment he dies.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:00 pm

rena looks at him with tears in her eyes "but i wouldn't want to forget you!" she hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:04 pm

"I'm sorry, but there's no way around it. The very moment I die, you will lose all of your memories of me." Haji hugs Rena tightly.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:13 pm

rena hugs him tightly "then i should run away...i don't want to kill you..." she gets up "am sorry haji but i should leave... am going to miss you tho.." she looks at him with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Haji grabs her by her shoulders to stop her from running. "I know a few tricks that could work, but only if you'll let me.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:19 pm

rena looks at him ands nods "please help me i don't want to kill people anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm

"I will help you then." Haji kisses her. He walks over to the chest and pulls out Rena's knife. "You go lifeless when you hold this. I believe that this is more of a second personality, the second ones are always harder to control. If you can control it, then it will all be ok."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:27 pm

rena looks at the knife scared "but how do i learn to control it?" her arm starts to reach for it and she grabs her arm and holds it down.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:32 pm

"Rena, just listen to me. If I'm right about this, and I know that I am. If you can hear me, then you can begin to hold your second personality in your own hands and use it whenever you want to." Haji says confident in what he knows.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:36 pm

rena looks at him and smiles. she takes the knife and her eyes go lifeless. she goes to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:42 pm

"Listen to me Rena. I know you can hear me, so listen to my voice. Killing me here will force you to forget me, you will never know I existed." Haji believed that this would work.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

rena stops and looks at him. her hands and arms were shaking. tears fall down her face she was trying to fight the urge to attack.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:53 pm

The knife was perfectly aimed at Haji's head. One swipe and it would be rolling. Rena, I know you can hear me. Now! While it's weak gain control of it!"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:02 am

rena blinks and looks at him with her normal eyes. she faint and drops her knife.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:07 am

"This may take a few more tries. Haji says putting the knife back into the wooden box and locking it. Haji picks up Rena and lays her down on his sleeping bag. Haji walks outside and goes into his Lycan form. He draws both his swords and begins to train.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:10 am

rena gets up after a few hours. she crawls out of the tent and looks around for haji.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:15 am

Haji walks back into camp in his Lycan form, he sheaths his swords and wipes his forehead with the back of his hand. "I wonder how Rena's doing."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:21 am

rena looked at him and waves slightly"haji?" she gets out of the tent and stands there.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:24 am

The lycan Haji looks at Rena. "Hey Rena. How ya doing sense you passed out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the girl with no heart time for battle or.....   the girl with no heart time for battle or..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the girl with no heart time for battle or.....
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next