The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Vote_lcapDon't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Voting_barDon't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Vote_lcapDon't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Voting_barDon't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Empty
PostSubject: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Akuseru sat at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to the north of the town. Even though the norm for some newer Mechanoids come with some way to travel faster, like flying or whatever, Akuseru was an older one.
"When will that bus get here?"
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:43 pm

sammy 19 was walking near the bus station. she was running low on power, she walks past akuseru. she almost looked human, then she begins to fall "shutting down....power to lo......" she already shut down before she finshed the sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Akuseru looked at the... human? when she shut down. "Are you alright?" Akuseru said walking up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:53 pm

sammy just sits there "emergency power up activate..." she charges up quickly and looks at akuseru. she would have to recharge better later. she looks at him with a blank expression and stands up slowly. she scans the area quickly "the area is fine what do you want me to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:57 pm

"What are you talking about? Your sounding like one of those prototypes Mechanoids." Akuseru would never say that he wasn't a Mechanoid. The thing about him was that he was more 'humanly' raised, so he seemed more like a human than most Mechanoids do.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm

sammy looks at him "memory card was lost..... i have to relearn everything.... what do you want me to do next..." she use to be like akuseru until the lab exploded.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm

"You lost your memory card? Is there any chance that your lab may have a back up?" Akuseru knew now that she was a Mechanoid, but he wasn't just going to order her around like she was a maid, it made him horribly mad when he saw Mechanoids being taken advantage of by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:06 pm

sammy looks at the ground sadly when she thinks about the lab but she wasn't sure why. she looks back up at him "my lab was destroyed in an explosion.... i think my creator died in it but am not sure.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:09 pm

"Really now, that's harsh. Hey, I just realized. We don't even know each others names. They call me Akuseru." Akuseru might just be the most human Mechanoid there is. He wouldn't be surprised if the girl thought he was human.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:14 pm

she smiles and bows slightly "my name is sammy..." she scans his body over quickly "you look very human... i believe i was made for the same purpose as you but am not sure.." she smiles lightly then goes back to a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

"I am an Mechanoid, 100%. I'm also probably the oldest one there ever has been. To be exact I'm 1000 years, 5 months, and 10 days old. I am Akuseru, the oldest living Mechanoid in record." Akuseru put a hand to Sammy's cheek, he felt the heat of flesh, but with a bit of a push it stopped at metal.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:22 pm

sammy blinks and looks at him "is something wrong?" she puts her hand to his cheek also to try and learn.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:25 pm

"I just wasn't sure if you were really a Mechanoid or not." Akuseru took his hand off of Sammy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:29 pm

sammy blinks and nods and takes her hand down. "i'll start doing that to check if people are mechanoids or not is this the right thing to do?" she tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:31 pm

"No it isn't the right thing to do. Where is... was your lab located? You don't have to tell me if you feel saddened by it." Akuseru said looking at Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:36 pm

sammy looks at him "i will answer an question given to me..." she thinks for a moment "somewhere really far away...."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Akuseru shook his head. That wasn't really helpful, and it made getting any copy of Sammy's memory chip basically impossible. Akuseru was going to help Sammy however he could, until Sammy became 'human' again.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:43 pm

she looks him "did i say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"no, it just means that finding a copy of your memory chip has a possibility of 0%-1%, and something is telling me that 1% just left town." Akuseru said trying to think of other places that a copy of Sammy's memory chip could be.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm

sammy smiles lightly and looks at akuseru "am sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"it's not like it's your fault or anything." Akuseru said putting his hands on Sammy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:59 pm

sammy looks at him and smiles "ok then...am going to learn a lot from you right akuseru?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:11 pm

"Given time, you will know as much as I do." Akuseru said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

sammy bows "that makes me happy.. thank you akuseru.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:21 pm

"you don't need to bow to me, were friends after all." Akuseru said looking at Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)   Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't get your circuts in a bunch (berry)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next