The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Yuji sighed. "For whatever it's worth... He believed in getting reborn. On his deathbed Goro said that if he was ever reborn and that we met, he said that he probably wouldn't remember me... but that he would remember this, or at least try to as much as he could.. Yuji pulled a wooden fox statue out of his pocket and set it on the table.

"I know that your not Goro, and I know that it's probably only just random chance that you look like him, but please, at least say that this brings something back...
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:46 pm

G looks at the wooden fox and smiles lightly "its a really cool fox.." he flips the wooden fox in the air and catches it.
Izzy holds onto Yukios shirt. she watches her brother.
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:49 pm

"I know that it's a really cool fox. But tell me if it brings up anything. Like feeling tucked away in the back of you mind. Anything at all. Yuji loved that fox like he did Goro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:04 pm

G looks at Yukio "like what kinda feelings?"
Izzy looks at Yukio and her brother. she wasn't sure what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm

"Anything at all. Sadness, happiness, any feeling at all, it doesn't matter what." Yuji needed know if it was just chance or if it was really Goro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

G blinks and looks at the fox again. "i feel kinda feel happy.."
Izzy smiles lightly and claps her hand silently.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Yuji smiled. "That's good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:35 pm

G blinks and sets the fox back down on the table. he rests his hand on the back of his neck.
Izzy giggles and smiles happily "did he say the right thing Yukio?" she holds his hand slightly and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"The exact words Goro said he would say on his death bed 'I feel kinda fell happy..' That was exactly the same." Yuji wasn't going to say that it meant that G was Goro, it could have been a random chance thing, that would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Izzy giggles excitedly "thats so cool! am happy for you Yukio!" she hugs him tightly and smiles.
G looks at his sister and stands up. he leans on her head "sorry my sister falls in love people to easily.."
Izzy frowns and hits his chest "your so stupid!" she blushes lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Yuji took the napkin from under his cup of mocha as he took the last sip of the cup. Yuji took a pen from the counter and wrote a phone number on it, his own cell number. "If either of you want to talk, just call. If you want to know where I'm staying call me and I can tell you."
Yuji had handed the slip to G, not because he thought he was Goro, but because he was worried that Izzy might get over excited and accidently shred the napkin by accident. Yuji put the fox statue back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:02 am

G takes the napkin and nods. he smirks and chuckles "Izzy might be your first caller though."
Izzy blushes lightly "no... you don't know that!" she smiles at Yukio.
G smirks and ruffles her hair "your big brother knows you Izzy." he laughs and smiles at Yukio.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:05 am

Yuji smiled back. "It doesn't matter who calls first, but as long as someone calls so I know you guys are alive." Yuji joked and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:12 am

G laughs "don't worry we'll call.." he drags Izzy off back home.
Izzy fails her arms around "but i want to give Yukio a hug goodbye!"
G sighs "no Izzy you don't want to annoy him now do you..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:15 am

Yuji laughs a little and hugs Izzy before she gets dragged too far from the coffee shop. "See you two around." Yuji tipped his hat so unless someone looked under his hat they couldn't see his face.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:18 am

Izzy smiles happily and waves goodbye to him and runs off.
G sighs and waves goodbye "see ya soon man.." he turns and chases after Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:25 am

Yuji walked back to his hotel room. The hotel wasn't exactly 'fancy-fancy' like most overly famous people would stay at. It was still five stars about, 9 stories tall, and it was pretty nicely laid out. Yuji went to his room on the top floor and laid down in the bed, thinking about all that had happened today. Yuji would be in town for a few more months sense his next tour started then anyway. Yuji was still going to be preforming shows in town, but that wasn't for two weeks, so he had plenty of time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:33 am

G opens the door to the house and izzy runs in and dails Yukios phone number. G chuckles and walks pass her "i told you!" izzy frowns and sticks out her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:37 am

Hearing his cellphone ring Yuji answers. "Moshi, Moshi." IT was tradition, for Yuji anyway, to answer a phone that way. IT meant 'Hello, hello'
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:47 am

Izzy giggles "hello Yukio! i wanted to let you know we got home.." G watches her and laughs. izzy blushes "shut up G am sure yukio wants to talk to you.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:49 am

"Well it's good to know that you both got home. And I wouldn't mind talking to G." Yuji smiled and took the fox statue out of his pocket and set it on the night stand.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:54 am

Izzy smiles and hands the phone to GiGi.
G sighs and takes the phone "go get ready for bed izzy.." he turns back to the phone and sits down "hello?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:57 am

"Guess who G." Yuji laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:00 am

G chuckles lightly "yukio.. whats up? do you need to talk about something?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:03 am

"Yeah, actually, I did. It's... well a bit embarrassing though.. Is Izzy still there? I don't want her to hear this.." Even over the phone it was obvious that Yuji was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next