The Nekos World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many different types of people live here. Including nekos.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Latest topics
» Pirates Eleven
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:16 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» Dotai Academy
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:39 am by SuddenHiddenChaos

» motorcycle shop (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 8:22 pm by Berrysoul

» Looking glass (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 5:12 am by Berrysoul

» Virius Busters! (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:15 am by Berrysoul

» Man's best friend (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm by Berrysoul

» Your either scum, prey, or enemy.. Whats else is there? (fukuro)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm by Berrysoul

» Two more to add (Berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Berrysoul

» New adventures (berry)
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Berrysoul

Top posters
Berrysoul
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Fukuro
Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Vote_lcapRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Voting_barRun Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Vote_rcap 
Apolcate
EmoFox
BlueAndBlackRoses
Lelouch Ryou
Edo Nakamura
cinna
SoulEater
CellyNoella

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Empty
PostSubject: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Izzy giggles as she runs down the sidewalk. "let me go to the mall GiGi!"
GiGi chases after her. "Izzy get back here! watch where your going your going to run into someone or trip!"
Back to top Go down
https://thenekosworld.rpg-board.net
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Yuji, or Yukio sense that's who he was at the moment, was running from another mob of fans. He was a fast runner so he was pretty far ahead of the mob. That's when he ran into that girl.

"Damn it that hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:46 pm

GiGi catches Izzy "i told you Izzy you have to be more careful.." he sets Izzy to the side. he walks over to yukio and holds out his hand. "sorry man she'll apologize."
Izzy looks away and puffs out her cheeks "am sorry sir." she bows. she crosses her arms and sticks out her tounge at her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Yukio didn't want anymore people running after him. Normally he would tip his hat to keep his face from showing, but his hat was taken from him about a mile back when the chase started. Yukio looked up at the guy, he looked like...
"Goro... Is that you?
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:56 pm

GiGi blinks and looks at the guy "uh.... no names G.."
Izzy smiles "no he's names GiGi!" she giggles lightly.
G looks at her "shut up Izzy!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Yukio smiles at seeing a person who was almost exactly like Goro the only difference was hair color. A yell rises above them. "There's Yukio! I found him!"
The ground might as well have been rumbling with so many people after him. Yukio looked at Goro,?, Gigi,?, and the girl.
"sorry gotta run! meet me at that coffee house on main street." Yukio run off, running out of sight as the mob of people chased him. Yukio was one of the most famous singers, so this was an understandable thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:16 pm

GiGi stands infront of Izzy so no one hit her as they ran by. he looks at her "do you want to head off to the coffee house?"
Izzy giggles and runs off "i'll get there first!" she smiles and runs ahead.
G sighs and runs after her. "izzy!"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

After about two hours the chase had been over for an hour and a half and Yukio, now Yuji, walked into the coffee house. Yuji had been in the coffee house many times, the owner promised that anyone who attempted to hurt, or take anything from Yukio would be thrown out.

Now where are they.. Yuji said looking around for Gigi, who he still believe was Goro, and that Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

G waves at yuji and smiles lightly.
Izzy smiles and runs up to him. "hi!" she drags him over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Yuji smiles at seeing the two of them. "It's good to see you guys. I have a bit of a question for you. I'm Yukio, one of the top the most famous and well know singers in the world, not bragging there sorry if it sounded that way, why aren't you practically killing me trying to get my hat or clothes or something? Stuff like that is just something that Yuji has gotten used to, so he more or less expects it.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:50 pm

G looks at him "i really didn't know who you were but that name sounds familiar..." he rests his hands behind his head and looks at Izzy.
Izzy giggles "well am not a crazy a crazy fan like that." she smiles and sits down. she pats the last seat next to her and GiGi.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Yuji sighs. Thank you Goro... I mean Gigi... Sorry about that. You just really look like him that's all. Yuji blushed at the thought of Goro. Goro was Yuji's best friend, first love, and first lover. It was only natural that he would blush at the thought of him, even if Goro had been dead for almost 400 years.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:02 pm

G looks at him "call me G only one allowed me GiGi is Izzy.."
Izzy giggles "you can still call him that he'll just yell at you and blush!" she smiles and sticks her tongue out at him.
G growls at her "your so lucky your my sister.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:08 pm

"No... Thanks.. I think I'll just call him G.. If that's what he want's the be called then I'll call him G. Yuji was still blushing so it took some time for him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:21 pm

G smiles "thanks man.." he chuckles lightly.
Izzy frowns her plan had failed.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:45 pm

"It isn't a problem.." Yuji said just looking at the table. A cup of coffee was brought to Yuji. The owner knew what coffee Yuji like, and the bill was sent to a tab, Yuji wanted to pay for his own things instead of someone else. Yuji seemed to keep staring a bit sad into the cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:49 pm

G blinks and looks at him "are you alright Yukio?"
Izzy tilts her head and looks Yukio "why are you sad?"
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:52 pm

"sorry... It's just that sense I met you guys I've found my self thinking about Goro more often than I used too.. I must sound like a broken record to you guys, Goro this, Goro that... He was just a really important person to me... He was my best friend, my first love, and my first lover... It's hard to meet someone who looks almost exactly like him and not think about him even more...
Yuji took a sip of the coffee. It was a hot mocha, Goro was even the one who got Yuji into drinking mochas.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:04 pm

G coughs a little at the lover part. he looks at yukio G understood how he felt kinda. he sets up "its ok man we all have someone important in our life at one time or another.. we miss them and stuff its normal.."
Izzy smiles and nods "but you'll always find another important person!" she giggles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Yuji looks at Izzy, then G. For the past 400 years I haven't felt anything like I've felt for Goro... I haven't even done anything with anyone like I did with Goro... What Yuji meant by the last part of what he said he was saying that he hadn't slept with anyone sense Goro.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Izzy smiles "but you'll find someone else you just have to open up your mind." she giggles lightly.
G nods in agreement "she right you know.. am not into all that lovey-dovey stuff but what she says is ture.."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Yuji almost wanted to say that he had, almost yell it. In the past four hundred years he has tried to be with other people, but when ever he thought something like: 'Maybe... just maybe this is my second love...' It's hardly any time after that they break up with Yuji as if he were a normal person entirely. Yuji had been alone, girls, unisex, guys, they all left him whenever he thought to himself that it just might be his second chance at love...

Yuji just stared into the cup of mocha coffee and took another sip. Yuji stood up. "I'm sorry.. but I don't think I can stay any longer..." Yuji said beginning to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:20 pm

G looks at him "look man don't cry we were only trying to help.."
Izzy stands up "am sorry if we made you upset yukio... please don't cry..."
Back to top Go down
Fukuro
Admin
Admin
Fukuro

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:24 pm

"I'm sorry... It's not your fault... just being here... It's getting to be to painful.. It's only getting harder to be around someone who looks almost like the man that I loved..." Yuji said the last part looking at G.
Back to top Go down
Berrysoul
Admin
Admin
Berrysoul

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm

G looks at him and blushes lightly he turns his head "am sorry man but this is how i look.."
Izzy sighs and slaps GiGi in his head "your not being caring GiGi!" she hugs yukio lightly "am sorry my brother looks like the guy that you loved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)   Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run! Get back here! (fukuro)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next